Unhinged I.

Mesh

 

 

 

A/N

I shouldn't post this because it isn't finished but the temptation is too strong. I really don't know when I'll post the continuation but I'll try as soon as possible. Just be patient, pretty please :D

 

 

He skips hastily on the hallway and finally reaches the library and settles on one of the more isolated seats, breahting hard. Fifteen minutes past two. Perfect. He's not late. He adjusts his position carefully, perfecting the angle, just to be sure he's able to see him without any pesky obstructions.

Hakyeon arrives unfailingly on time and it's no exception today as well. Twenty minutes past two and Hakyeon is walking in, with a bright smile on his face and Wonshik's heart stammers uncontrollably. Happiness floods his entire being and he gets annoyingly giddy and flustered. He tries to subdue it as he watches Hakyeon peacefully reading a book with thick content. He's always been impressed by the other's man intelligence.

He's watching him attentively, while clumsily trying to capture a photo, endeavoring to be subtle and go unnoticed. He manages a worthy shot, Hakyeon sticking his tongue out at the book, being all adorable and squishy. Probably one of the characters pissed him, he's always doing that when it happens, Wonshik muses and continues to stare dreamily at Hakyeon while others stare at his slight peculiarity.

Well, Wonshik sure has a deviating, unfamiliar appearance for this environment, body pierced in various places and tattoos adorning his skin but that doesn't justify the looks people are throwing at him. Wonshik doesn't bother though, he never does, because Hakyeon is way too beautiful for him to care about anything else.

Hakyeon suddenly stands up and is quick to leave the library and Wonshik gets alarmed. He wasn't supposed to finish so early! He always leaves at fifteen sharp. Wonshik gets up and follows, and is barely out of the library when he encounters Hakyeon discussing agreeably with one of the boys in his class.

He's laughing with so much glee that it sickens Wonshik and he feels the mighty urge to punch the other's guy face and make him dissapear. What was his name again? Jae- Jaehwan?  He hides, quite skillfully, behind the building and peers at the two boys, Jaehwan kicking Hakyeon's arm every now and then jokingly, apparently coy about something. Wonshik hisses, anger boiling up within him and he sees red in front of his eyes. He tries to tame his ire and the painfully clenched fists finally unfold as Jaehwan walks away, waving cheerfully to Hakyeon.

He's relieved, and his heartbeat slows comfortably. He trails behind Hakyeon this night as well, ensuring no danger can get to him. Honestly, he's intrigued by Hakyeon's oblivion when it comes to him - one would think Wonshik would be easily remarked, but this doesn't seem to be the case for Hakyeon. He's thankful, though, because he knows he can't do it like that, Hakyeon would be scared and would avoid him, would diss him because he deserves to be unloved and tossed away.

Wonshik returns to his abode and smiles as he gazes lovingly at the latest photo of Hakyeon and pins it gingerly on the wall, along with the others. Two hundred sixty-five, Wonshik counted, two hundred sixty-five of gorgeous stills of the man that stole his heart irreversibly.

You are a useless piece of sh*t, Wonshik! You can't bring him back to me..

Her ear-splitting screams scrape his brain once again and even though he knows she can't do it anymore, Wonshik swears he always hears the fading of her voice at night, belittling him, blaming him and his head hurts, pounds sorely and he wishes it would stop.

He grabs a special photo of his love, a scandalous shot of him with only a towel knotted at his hips, in the locker room, past-shower after a particularly challenging football game. Wonshik has always been solidly proud of this specific photo he miraculously succeeded to snap.

Instantly, he feels intensely stimulated and begins to work on , erratically pumping and swallowing moans of pleasure. He's searing hot in his hand shortly after, and with the loud heartbeat in his ears he can't hear the woman anymore. So he does it again and again, until he ultimately passes out from exhaustion.

Thankfully, the shrilling voice stops.

Wonshik wakes up dizzy the next day but he dismisses it as he scrambles to get dressed as fast as possible. He's late, and he can't possibly miss Hakyeon today; he's giving a speech on some subject, Wonshik has no clue what, but as long as he can hear him speaking with that sweet voice of his he doesn't care what he's saying.

He arrives in time, and people are scampering to their assigned seats while Wonshik shoves a poor boy on the fronts seats aside and instead sits down on it. The boy looks apalled but is too scared to protest at all.

The vociferation of the crowd fades in the background and Wonshik can only hear Hakyeon. He looks extraordinarly dashing in his classy suit, fitting him like moulded glove, accenting the elegant flexure of his shoulders. His smile is dazzling and it makes Wonshik's heart burn with adoration.

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it is yours forever..

Wonshik feels a pinch on his heart when Hakyeon recites the quote, and he's inwardly displeased because his and Hakyeon's views on love terribly clash and he doesn't understand why Hakyeon is so immensely naive.

Everyone is a constant threat.. you have to catch them.. trap them..

Wonshik feels his left eye twitching and that abrasive pitch slithers into his brain yet again, overpowering Hakyeon's soothing voice and Wonshik buries his head on his lap, burrows in his temples with his fingers to make it vanish.

He turns his vision to Hakyeon once again and, as he gasps a lungful of air, he catches Hakyeon's eyes and he's nearly positive Hakyeon is looking at him as well, with those soft brown eyes. Abruptly, he gets a tender tummy and a slight wheezing problem. The effect Hakyeon has on him is overwhelming and Wonshik thinks it's almost amusing how Hakyeon has him wrapped around his little finger.

As time passes, Wonshik realizes he needs more. More of Hakyeon, more of his mellow voice, more of his ravishing skin, more of his infectious laugh. He yearns for him because Hakyeon is the only one who can liberate him from the pestering voice. It's gotten worse lately, the voice inflicting him unbearable pain, scorning him over and over again.

You are a bastard..

Nobody wants you..

You are good for nothing..

I wish you perished..

Wonshik smiles. It is midnight and Hakyeon is humming as he strides on the street. He's returning from a party Wonshik hadn't, obviously, been invited at. He notices Hakyeon doesn't have his jacket anymore and fleetingly wonders if the jacket warmed someone else tonight - knowing Hakyeon is a gentleman and all. Wonshik feels his gut twisting in disgust. From today on, there will be no more of that. Hakyeon will be his, and his only.

Wonshik's devised plan is flawlessly executed - Hakyeon struggles and Wonshik cries, tears trickling on his cheeks as Hakyeon begs pitifully, and Wonshik's heart is pain-stricken but he needs to do this because Hakyeon is more precious than anything. Hakyeon is his world, his air, his life and he must hold on tight and never give him away to anybody. It is so easy, so fast, that Hakyeon barely registers what's happening as his wrists are fastened together in a snug grip and his legs are tied as well, the rope cutting into his skin. His cries and shrieks remain unheard in the ominous darkness of the night. Wonshik crams Hakyeon's mouth with some cloth and Hakyeon chokes at the compression and thrashes about but Wonshik hoists him into his arms and comfortingly rubs circles on his back.

"Shh, Hakyeon," he slides him cautiously onto the back seat of the car, "You are good. Everything is good,"  Wonshik can't endure Hakyeon's woeful moans anymore and he presses a chloroform-sprinkled handkerchief to his nose. Hakyeon immediately quietens, and Wonshik can finally breathe. He's peaceful like that, and so dainty and fragile, that Wonshik can't help but capture the beauty in a few shots with his Polaroid camera. The drive back home is expectedly noiseless and Wonshik's mouth is ripping at his sides, smile so wide and heart thumping in his chest in anticipation.