Chapter 1

Hero

At a five start hotel, a party is happening where the people in high society is attending. Everyone is having fun, women dress up with beautiful dresses, talking about a lots of things. Men dressed up coat and tie talking business and other things related to business.

"Are we in position?" Agent Lee is in his car just few block away from the hotel

"Yes" three voice answer him

"Let the party starts"

He drive his way at the front to the hotel, he gets down wearing his fine black suit, looking stunning and handsome. He enter the vicinity while surveying the area. He goes to the bar and order a glass of whiskey.

"The target enter the vicinity" he heard from his earpiece

"Where?" he becomes alert immediately

"3'o clock"

He check by looking at his side. Their target is a big boss of a organization that responsible for smuggling of drugs in and out of the country.

"There are three dogs around him"

"Yes, I know" he gulp the whiskey

"Hey, are you alone?" a girl wearing black mini dress approach him

"Maybe" he smirk

"How about some drinks?" the girl touch his chest

"The target is moving"

Donghae lean forward and touch the girl's leg "Sorry, honey but I got to go" he left the girl on the bar

"Where is he?"

"Elevator, 12th floor"

"Got it" He enter the elevator and push the 12th button.

"They enter room 1210, be careful... agent Hyun and agent Kim are standing by"

"Okay" he pull his gun on his back

The door open, he slowly walks at the corridor checking for enemy. He is standing in front of the room, he check his watch.

"They are late" 

He kick the door open "Well.... well... what we got here"

The boss is sitting on the couch across to him is a japanese business man

"Finish him" the boss command his guard

"You want to do it in hard way" he loosen his tie

"You're quite arrongant for a kid" a big build guard said and attack him

Donghae dodge the punch and hit the man on his stomach, then punch his face twice, the guard falls down on the floor.

"Who's next?"

While he is busy fighting with the guards, the boss and the business man secretly make their escape.

"They are getting away"

He punch the last guard and drop him on the floor.

"Where?

"Fire exit"

"Damn it" he run after them "Agent Hyun, Agent Kim staircase.

He open the door of the fire exit, he look up then down, he sees the boss with one body guard running down the stairs.

"Yah!!!!!" he shouted and runs down

He grab the body guard back but he got punch and falls down. The guard is about to punch him again when Donghae kick his right legs causing it to break, the guard falls down on the floor in pain, Donghae hit the guard with his gun on the back of his neck to put him to sleep.

"So, are you going to run?" He pointed his gun to the boss.

He smirk "You got nowhere to run"

After his mission, he reported back at the head office.

"What the hell are you thinking Agent Lee?" a woman in her mid 50's with dark brown curly hair "Why you didn't wait for Agent Hyun and Agent KIm?"

"Director Soh, those two amateur agent are late... I'm already in the scene and I have to act fast." he defend himself

"You are lucky that the target didn't manage to escape"

"And all because of me"

Director Soh point her finger to him "You are my best agent but being too arrogant will make you in danger."

"As you said I'm your best agent, no one will dare to cross gun against me."

Director Soh lean her back on the chair "I'm just warning you"

"What's my next mission?"

"Go home and rest" Director Soh said

Agent Lee stand up "I'll be going now"

It's already mid-night when Donghae arrived at his apartment, he went straight to his room to find his girlfriend packing her clothes.

"What is it again?" he remove his coat and throw on the bed

"I'm leaving you"

Donghae remove his tie and grab the girl's arm "Really?" he kiss her passionately

The girl response to his kiss, he take this chance to lay her on the bed and kiss her neck and downward as they remove each others clothes.

The next morning, Donghae wakes up alone in the the bed, he found a letter at the side table. He didn't read it, he just get up from the bed to get ready for work.

He already dress up, he gets his keys when he receive a text message from unknown number.

"Address?"

His phone suddenly rings it was from the same number.

"Hello"

"Agent Lee" he heard a voice of a woman breathing heavly "It's Director Soh"

"Director Soh!? Is something happen? Why are you breathing like that?"

"Did you received my message?"

"Yeh...yeh.."

"Go there now... whatever you will find there...protect it... you must protect it"

"Director Soh where are you?"

"Just go there.... before they get there first..." the line was cut-off

"Director Soh.... hello...."

He look at the address again, the place is three hours drive from Seoul.

The place is at the mountain forest. He did a short walk uphill for 30 minutes, then he finds a small house

"What the hell is this?"

He look around the house "Who lives here?"

Although it's looks like a old house, it has a lot of cctv camera and security system. The window is fully sealed and he notice it's bullet proof, the door is also not oridnary door, it's sealed and bullet proof also.

"How can I enter this house?" he sigh while looking at the security lock that finger print activated.

"Oh, well" he tries to enter his finger print and to his surprise the system reads it and the door open.

Inside the house, the window is block he can't even see the light from the outside, there is only one long couch small table and small tv in supposed to be living room. A stove and a set of plate, utensils and mug at the kitchen. There's a lot of books all over the place.

"God damn it, who lives here?" he ask himself again.

TUG!!!

He heard somethin upstairs, he pull out his gun to check.

Upstairs, there's a small bed, a side table with a cold water on top of it. He becomes more alert because of that, his eyes search for something strange in the room. His keen eyes falls on the cabinet at the corner, it's door is half open. He carefully walks towards it.

"I know you're in there, come out" he pointed his gun to the door "I said come out"

Using his left hand he open the door to find a short black hair girl with dark brown eyes, her skin is pale that makes her lips pops it's color.

"Who the hell are you?" he ask

===================================================================================================