03: School life

Alone, Not Lonely

Jiyong's POV

 

I was walking to our class homeroom when I saw Sanghyun, Sandara's brother waving calling for my attention. I pat his head and smile. "Cheondung, what took you at this building, your class will took10 minutes walk from here."

 

"Hyung, noona wants to give you this." He hand me small plastic with biscuits inside. It's been a week now that Sandara would always give me this small cute rabbit biscuits, and I would always ask her what are this for but she would only smile and say 'it's my thanks'.

 

"Eh, she made devil biscuit now. So cute." I bit it and smile delightfully. "Tell her that I really like it and thank you Cheondung. Also tell her to study the notes I just gave her and I will test her later. HAHAH!" I wink at him then we both laugh. " You should go now, your class will start. I don't want you to be late and be scold."

 

As I enter the classroom I saw Chaerin and Minzy whispering in each other's ears. And at the other corner I saw Park Chanyeol waving his flag of Sandara, his a fan for already 4th grade. Then I also see our president Lee Jieun yelling here and there because of the noise. While me go to the groups of friends of mine-Nam Taehyun and Song Minho.

 

The three of us just met this year. We like singing and just like that we click. Taehyun likes composing love song which by the way use it to many girls already but he is really a nice guy, his hair is just weird. While Minho like rearranging sound beats, his really good at this that the school insisted of making him the school's DJ during some events.

 

As I sat in my sit I look at the biscuit again and smile feeling the soft mallow side of it. The biscuit is Sandara's style, animated a little but with enough details on it.

 

In 5th grade, she was the most friendly of all. She did talk to me with her wide smile and her soft voice suiting me. he would also make me smile by giving me those erasers with silly characters on it. Funny I still have at least 7 of it.

 

I smile and wait till the class end.

 


 

Sandara's POV

 

I was playing with my bears, yes bears T.T. What can I say it's so fluffy and soft and cute and fluffy and okay you heard it, I love it.

 

All in all I have 7 bears. Two from my mom when I was 8, three from Jiyong it was on 6th grade on exchange gifts for Christmas, and the other two was from someone special well for me I don't know her.

 

I was carrying my pink bear from Jiyong, my favorite of all because of the small gold ring which I guess cost a lot and because it was the most soft of all. I was walking to the hallway of the house, just trying to find something to do then I saw Jiyong talking with Sanghyun.

 

"Minzy did what? She yell inside the class because of a toy rat!! Hahahah that's so funny." By the way Sanghyun mentioning Minzy's name I miss her. Minzy my friend who left me.