Don't Go

Don't Go

I am now having a lunch with TPB and my bffs Sulli and Luhan. I know Lulu was still uncomfortable w/ them. Oh jesus! almost all the students here are staring at us coz they know that we are from section F yet we are having a lunch with these 3 famous students in our school. "What do you want to eat Allyssa?" Baekhyun asked. "Ahm anything. I'm not picky." I said. "Not picky your face!" Taemin said. "Did you say something?", I asked him. "Both of you stop that! Okay? Youre always fighting and it irritates us.",Kai said. When it's Kai who said something we will just stop and follow him and we dont know why. "Okay I'll just buy pizza for the two of us" Baekhyun said. While eating we heard some students talking about the group of transferee students which came from our rival school,YG University they are the TCG (The Cool Guys). They are Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Suho, Kyungsoo and Kris. "I don't care if they will transfer here. We are still the Kings here." Taemin said. "Ofcourse Taem! we still rule this University.",Baekhyun added. "It's our territory so there's no problem if they will transfer here. Right girls?", Kai said and then he winked on the girls on the other table that made the girls blushed. "Don't worry Kai you are still the most handsome guy here in the campus." Sulli said. Kai was speechless and looks surprised because of what Sulli have said so he just gave a sweet smile to Sulli. I am still eating the pizza then suddenly Baekhyun touch my lower lip and.. and.. he just wiped the sauce on my lower lip. Lol I thought he would kiss me. Joke. :D "Sorry if i surprised you I just wipe the dirt on your lower lip." Baekhyun said then he smiled. "No it's okay. No need to say sorry. :)",I answered. "EWW sweetness overload. Can you stop that guys? it annoys me." Taemin said. The guy who always ruined my great day.