Don't Go

Don't Go

 I'm now with my bestfriends Sulli and Luhan. All of us were from section F, and it's my fault. They were supposed to be in section A but since they were my childhood friends they don't want to leave me so they've decided to just stay here in section F. "All for one, one for all." "Omo it's Kai! kyaaahhh" Sulli shouted. Kai had always been Sulli's crush since we were in first just like my love for Baekhyun. XD "How come you still like that weirdo?" I asked Sulli. Yuh Kai is handsome but I really find him weird. "Ahm I'll just return your question to you. How come you still like Baekhyun despite of his being playboy? like everyday he has a new girlfriend." That made me stop and think. She's right...but I don't care. Hahahahaha I still like Baekhyun. "Hey Sulli! I forgot to share you something yesterday." "Ahm what?" she asked "My feels Sulli! my Baekhyun feels!!! >//<" "What? I don't get it. Spill it girl! spill it." "Last last day I accidentally bumped Taemin, that crap in TPB! I thought that would be a very bad day because of that monster but Baekhyun saved the day. *blush* Baek talked to me and even asked my name." "Ohhhh daydreaming again Allyssa? Baekhyun the mvp in football asked your name? C'mon!" Luhan said with a bit of bitterness. "What did you say Luhan? C'mon Lulu dreams do come true. Just support me bff." "Okay, okay im sorry best. I just dont want you to get hurt." Luhan said then he hugged me. He is just a sweet and caring bestfriend.