Chapter 1

~Caught Between Two Worlds~

Driver: It must be exciting to meet your father after so many years, ne? You know he is very excited to see his daughter all grown up ...

The driver kept talking while the girl was looking through the window with a sad, spacing look.


~Earlier that day~
Mrs. Akiyama : It's really hard for us to say this, but ... you are going to live with your real dad from now on ...
Girl : Ehh? W-what are you talking about?!

The girl was just back from school, wearing her biggest smile like always. She got worried when her mom and second dad said they wanted to talk to her. After she heard those words, tears started falling from her eyes on her cheeks and clothes. She was moving her look from her mom to her dad. She accepted her mom's new husband like her own dad. She loved them both and she even called him "dad" or "daddy".
Girl: W-what is this all about?! *tears still falling* I-I don't want to!
Mrs. Akiyama : I know, honey ... but I can't do anything about it ...

Her mother was very sad, her eyes were full with tears but she was holding them. Of course she told her daughter about it, but everytime she did the girl was pretending not to listen and immediately changed the theme.
Girl:  I don't want to! I want to stay here, living with you and dad!
Everytime Hayato heard the word "dad" his heart was melting. He loved her as if she was his own daughter!
Mr. Akiyama : Look, Mi-chan, we love you very much and we don't want you to go b--
Misaki : Then I won't go! *crying*

Mr. Akiyama : *shakes head* I know you don't like listening to what adults tell you, but please try to understand... I'm sure you know the whole story, even thought you pretend not to listen. So be strong and accept it...
His voice was gentle. Misaki could see that his eyes were full with tears too. She stood there a few more moments looking at her parents. After a while she stopped crying, or should I say tried to hold her tears from falling, and smiled at them. They were a little surprised.
Misaki : I got it! *smiles and tries to hold her tears*  I have to behave at least once as a good girl, ne? * tries to laugh*
Her parents started laughing cause they remembered how much trouble she brought them. Since she started school she has been fighting with boys because they "annoyed and teased" her. Even until now she had been doing the same thing. Her mom once baked a cake and wrote on it "to my little yankee". Although Misaki was a troublemaker, she was a cheerful and loving person. She had been living happily with her family. But now, from the moment she will sit in the car, her life will change ...
After she packed her luggage and went down stairs her mom hugged her and started crying.
Misaki : Mom you are embarrassing me! *pouts* 
Her mom laughed and let her go.
Mrs. Akiyama : Gomen! *laughs*
Mr. Akiyama : Remember Mi-chan! You will always be our daughter, no matter what other says! You will always be Misaki Akiyama! *smiles and hugs her*
Misaki : Hai! Well, until ...
Mrs. Akiyama : Until what? *confused*
Misaki : Until I get married! *laughs*

Both her parents stated laughing really loud.
Mr. Akiyama : Don't make me laugh! Who will take such a stubborn wife! *laughs*
They heard a sound and the car had arrived. They hugged for the last time and Misaki got into the car...

~Back to present~
The car stopped in front of a big house. The house was only one-storried but it was quite huge. A man appeared from the house. He was big and a little scary. When he spoke his voice was deep but he had a smile on his face and he sounded kinda friendly.
Man : Welcome, ojou! We were expecting you! *smiles*
Mikaki : Eh? Ojou? *confused*

Man : Hai!
Misaki : M-Misaki will be just fine ... 

Driver : I guess she isn't used to be called that way Izumi-san. She had been all quiet in the car. She didn't said a thing...
Izumi : Ah, souka. I suppose she will need few days to feel comfortable here. *smiles*
Misaki : *in a quiet voice to herself* Like I'll get used to this stupid thing!
Izumi : Eh? Did you say something?
Misaki : Nothing!

The driver gave Misaki's luggage to Izumi and they entered the house.
Izumi : Your luggage is really heavy. *laughs*
Misaki : I'm a girl, what do you expect?

Misaki started looking around. Inside there was a wide, long corridor. On the left there were 2 rooms and on the right 3. At the end of the corridor there were two more corridors - on the left and on the right. They were as wide and long as the main one, only that the right one was a little bit longer. At the end of the right one there was a door which led to a place with many bedrooms. It was like the door led to another house, or in this case more likely it looked like a dorm. On each door were written two names.
Misaki's thought : I will get lost in here! It's so confusing!
Izumi : I'm really sorry lady, but you will have to sleep alone in this room. *shows the room*
Misaki : It's ok. I don't mind it.

Misaki looked at the rooms next to hers. On the right it was written "Inoo Kei/Okamoto Keito" and on the left one "Chinen Yuri/Ryutaro Morimoto"
Misaki : Ryutaro ... ?
At that time the door opened and a black haired boy with a big smile appeared.
Boy : Oh, hi! *smiles* 
Izumi : Chinen-san this is Misaki Morimoto.
Misaki : EH? MORIMOTO?!
Chinen : Eh, really? You are Ryuu-chan's twin sister? You don't look alike *laughs*
Misaki : Chotto matte! I'm not Morimoto! My name is Misaki Akiyama!
Chinen : Hai, hai *laughs*

The boy grabbed her hand and led her to the other corridor. When they were passing the main corridor, Misaki saw a bunch of people waiting in front of the house.
Misaki's thought : Where am I?
When they reached the corridor, Misaki saw only 2 doors.
Chinen : This one *points on the left side* is Daisuke-san's room. He doesn't want to call him Morimoto-san because of Ryuu-chan. *smiles* And this one *points on the left* is where we usually have meals and drinks together. It has a very beautiful view to the garden *smiles* Let's go in! The others are waiting!
Misaki's thought : Eh? Others? How many people are living here?!
Chinen opened the door and Misaki saw a very huge room with 2 tables and a big glass door. Chinen was right, the view was really beautiful. When she stopped looking around she saw 8 boys sitting on the floor - some of them were playing cards on the round table, others were just chatting, and some were outside the room playing chest.
Chinen : Yo minna! This is Ryuu-chan's sister! *smiles*
The boys : Ehh? Hontou?
Chinen nodded his head. One of the boys, who were playing cards, stood up and went to them. He smiled and suddenly his eyes vanished. He stretched his hand and said.
Boy : Nice to meet you Morimoto-san! I'm Yabu Kota *smiles*
Misaki was still shocked. She just nodded and shake hands with him. Another boy stood up and said.
Boy : You look so shocked...Are you ok?
Misaki looked at him. He was short, well actually he was almost the same height like her and Chinen, and his hair was brownish. She regained her senses.
Misaki : Why are you calling me "ojou", "lady" and "Morimoto-san" ? I'm not Morimoto-san! My name is Misaki Akiyama!
Chinen : Why are you angry?
Yabu: Did we said something wrong?

Misaki didn't know what to do. She wanted to leave this place and return to her house. Or go to bed now and wake up in her house and all this to be nothing but a dream.
Voice : Don't worry boys. She is just shocked. Give her few days and she will be fine.
Chinen, Yabu : Daisuke-san! *everyone in the room bowed* Okaeri!
Daisuke : Tadaima! *smiles* *looks at Misaki* Oh, you have grown up so much! No wonder,ne. it's been 15 years since I saw you *laughs*

Misaki looked at the man. He had a friendly face and smile. And his voice wasn't scary.
Misaki's thought : Is that my real father??
A boy appeared next to him and the rest of the boys greeted him like an old friend, differently from the man. The boy was tall, with black hair and black eyes.
Boy : Oh, you should be Misaki, right? Okaeri, I'm your twin brother - Ryutaro. Yoroshiku. *smiles*
Misaki : Y-yoroshiku ... Eh? Brother? S-so ... *looks up at Daisuke* you are my real father?
Daisuke : Hai! *smiles* Well now, now let's sit down and get to know each other, ne? Since you are going to leave with us from now on, we should properly know each other *laughs*
The man went into the room and sat on the round table. The 8 boys sat around him. Ryutaro tapped Misaki's back.
Ryutaro : Will  you not join us? *laughs*
After that he sat next to Chinen. Misaki wavered for a second and then sat next to Ryutaro.
Misaki's thought : What the hell is happening? I don't get it? I know that my real father is an yakuza, but ... Argh I can't think straight!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so Misaki Akiyama went into the world and house of her real father and her twin brother. Her life is about to change ...
 

~~~~~~

Comments are loved ^^ :3