Kris' problem

Gay to straight

Your POV

You woke up early today to cook food for your breakfast and lunch since you were able to go grocery shopping yesterday after receiving such big money. You hummed and tried to concentrate but your mind is always floating in Kris worlds. You took a really long bath making sure you always smell nice, even when you are far he can still smell you. After preparing yourself for a perfect Monday you reached for your bag and got ready to ride your bike to school.

"I wonder if his at school already?" You asked yourself but remembered it is still to early for him. You increased your speed and started laughing as the wind touch your face  this is perfect!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Pov

"good morning son" Kris' father greeted him before turning his attention back to the news paper. His mom coming from the kitchen with plates on her hands, she smiled at him before placing his share in front of him.

"let's eat" His mom cheered before eating her own share.

"Kris about yesterday's talk" his father said after swallowing his food, Kris tensed up before looking at his dad

"what about it?" he inwardly pray that he will just let it go but not everyone's prayer can be granted.

"I would like to see one of those girls you had been talking about" Kris and his mom's jaw almost dropped but they kept it closed, it's always like this but not up to "this" level.

"what!! ahem I mean what for?" He asked trying to calm down and not throw a tantrum in front of his dad.

"I think your old enough to let us meet your girl-friends" his father raised his brow "right hon?" Kris' mom almost jumped out of her skin "ah.. ahm Hon-" she stuttered thinking of a lame excuse but they already used it all.

"never mind,just bring one at the end of this week" since i can't help myself but believe the rumors he added the later in his mind. Kris just gulped and nod his head.

"I better go now I'm going to be late" he kissed her mom before leaving and bow to his dad. On the way to school with his car he has been thinking, who will he hit if all the students in school knows he's GAY! "arghh!" he punched the stirring wheel and parked his car in his usual spot.

He walked to his locker and 'checked out' the girls that are passing

to much make up

to much of a

to quiet

to nerdy

A girl winked at him he almost vomit to much of a "why can't i find any girl normal" he mumbled to his self.

You are just standing at your usual spot where you can see him almost undressing him with your own eyes when a book hit your head "! who dare hit me!" you spun around only to scream and hit that friend of your because your friend was making a scary face. "aw"

"that' what you get I was undress- I mean straightening up my dress" she gave you her wicked eye before looking behind your shoulder. "you know he is gay" your friend chuckled after seeing your face "I won't get tired of that face"

"I know my Kris is gay and that's why I like him-" your friend look tensed "so don't judge me and get that into your thick head you stupid girl" your friend just chuckled and lean into your ear.

"nice confession" she winked at you before running away "good luck!" she shouted "what's her problem" you scratched your head "now back to watching my angel on earth" you span around "ohw hi Kris.... KRIS!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHATCHA THINK?? what will happen next ;)

THANK YOU for subscribing I love you guys so much