Chapter 2 Shock of her life + Personal time with Kris

Living with EXO

The next day..

Morning came and Hana woke up, remembering what happened the previous night. Next thing she knew, she received the shock of her life! 12 pairs of eyes and cheeky smiles was staring right at her! She gave a small scream before pulling up the blanket to cover herself. Then, she felt someone sitting on one side of the bed, their hands trying to pull down the blanket. "No! Please don't me!" She screamed out, continuously shivering beneath the blanket. Meanwhile, the boys were looking at each other as Hana shivered beneath the blanket, "Did you guys hear that or was I imagining it?"Suho asked and all of them nod. Baekhyun slowly touch the shivering blanket. "Hana-ah..."He called out to her. He felt her slowly stop shivering and soon saw her head peeked out. "There there.. "He wrapped his arrms around her when she tackled him for a hug. Baekhyun look at the rest of the EXO members and motioned them to stand aside. "Hana-ah..Don't be scared.They won't hurt you at all."He said softly and she slowly looked over his shoulder, at the rest of them. "This is my group EXO. Do you know about us?"He asked as she continued to look at them. She shook her head. The rest of them looked at each other. Hana pulled away from Baekhyun and slowly stood up from the bed.Baekhyun went back to his group. The members went on to introduce themselves and Hana smiled a bit. The one that caught Hana's eyes was none other than one of the leaders, Kris.

 

Kris's pov

Omo, she's so cute! I gave her a cute gummy smile and she giggled. Just then, I noticed that she was very wobbly as she stood up. Before I knew it, she was falling backwards. Without thinking, I ran towards her and caught her before she could land on the floor. Our eyes locked together as a light pink blush appeared on her cheeks. "T-Thank you Kris~" She whispered and I smiled. "Looks like your ankle is still swollen.."I looked at her ankle and carried her to my room, leaving 11 boys shocked at my action. I felt her gripping my arms as she looked at me with fear in her eyes. "Relax. I'm not going to hurt you, let alone you. I'm just going to treat your ankle, that's all."I chuckled as I assured her. I slowly laid her on the bed gently, before going to the closet to take the first aid kit out. I took out the antiseptic spray, some sterile cotton pads and some bandages from the kit. "The spray might hurt, so if it is painful, just bite my pillow,alright?" I warned her as a precaution, looking at her. She slowly nod her head and I passed her my pillow. Looking at her, I took the cap off the spray and begin to spray a gentle amount of it on her ankle. She winced and flinched in pain, I knew that she was trying her best to contain her scream by biting the pillow, my heart went out to her. "It will be over soon.." I kept repeating to her until I wrapped her ankle neatly in the bandage. "There~" I smiled and gave a small kiss to the bandaged wound. "Looks like you can't really walk at the moment, so let me help you."I sat beside her on the bed after placing the first aid kit back to its original position and she placed her head on my shoulder gently.

"Thank you so much Kris~" She smiled slowly, her blush returned. She did not know why, all she felt as she sat beside him, was safe,warmth and comfort. Her heart was pounding rapidly and she felt herself getting warmer. Not the type of warmth you get when you have a fever, but the type of warm that you feel when you find yourself falling in love with someone.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!"Hana heard D.O shouting from the kitchen and looked at Kris before trying to get up on her own. She could hear Kris chuckling before  he carried her bridal style. "Come on. Lets go!" She giggled at his enthusiasm until Kris kissed her forehead. She reacted with a very deep blush, earning a laughter from him.