Chapter 1 Encounter with Baekhyun

Living with EXO

"It's getting late. I should probably get some sleep here." The homeless girl yawned as she settled in a dark alley of the town. She soon closed her eyes and let her tiredness overtake her for the night.

Just then, a husky voice made her open her eyes in fear. "Hey little girl, let's have a little fun~" She heard the husky voice whispered into her ear and felt him tugging her shirt. She quickly got up on her feet before running away from the drunken stranger. She was so afraid, running for her life, occasionally glancing back at the guy who was chasing after her. Then, she felt herself hitting against someine's chest. Landing on the floor with a loud thud, she looked up at the guy in front of her. 

"P-Please..help me..." she said out weakly,cowering behind the guy. "Yah! Give me that girl!" She flinched at the drunken man's voice and held on to the guy's shirt tightly. She felt the guy punched the drunken man and saw him scurrying away.

"T-Thank you. I'm Hana.." She said out softly as she looked at the guy. "I'm Baekhyun. You can call me Bacon." He introduced himself. "Where do you live? I'll take you home." He kindly said but she shook her head.

"I don't have a home,Baekhyun-sshi." She said, looking away. He slowly reached out and lifted her head, making them face each other. "Come on. You can live with me if you like." Hana thought about it for a moment before nodding her head.

Just then, as she was about to follow Baekhyun walking in front of her, she suddenly felt an excruciating pain on her right ankle. "Ach! It hurts!" She whimpered as she looked at her now swollen right ankle. Suddenly, she felt herself being carried up by Baekhyun, feeling so safe and secured in his arms. With that, she closed her eyes as she buied her head close to his warm chest, falling asleep in no time.

 

 Baekhyun's pov

Aww, she's so adorable! I occasionally glanced down at the sleeping girl in my arms as i walked back to the dorm. That's when I realise that she was very light and very skinny! I was worried that she did not eat much judging by her weight. I carried her in one arm while i unlocked the door. "Yah hyung!" Sehun ran out and nearly made me fall. "Shhh!" I hushed and glared at him before looking at Hana, who was making slight movements in my arms. "Hey Baekhyun. Who's that?" Kris asked as he came down from his bedroom. "This is Hana. She's homeless so I told her that she could live with us." As soon as i said that, I could feel 11 pairs of widened eyes staring at me like I was a crazy lunatic. "Mwoh?! Baekhyun, how do you know if she was just pretending to be homeless?" D.O asked. I looked at him before carrying Hana into my bedroom,tucking her in on my bed before heading out. I sat back in the living room beside Chanyeol, only to see the continuous stares from the rest of the members. "What? I wasn't going to let her get by drunken strangers!" I exclaimed before i saw them nodding their heads. All of us then discussed about our next day schedules and our new life with Hana.

 


This is the first chapter! How do you guys find it? :D 

Stay tuned for the future chapters~

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT~~~~