Part II

Secretly...

            Kiseop busy choosing what clothes he used to go to Jaeseop’s house. Yes, he agreed it. Actually, he had been a long time waiting for this moment to come. Of course he was very happy. Then he decided to take a bath after choosing a long-sleeved cotton shirt and black jeans. I'm just going to Jaeseop’s house! Why did I feel so confused to choose what clothes to wear?! He thought irritably as he submerging his body into the bath tub.

            Jaeseop arrived on time. He smiled at Kiseop and asked him if he was ready to go. After locking the door, they went to Jaeseop’s house. No one spoke during the trip. Jaeseop looked serious drove his car, while Kiseop quietly observed the appearance of him.

            "I made spaghetti and pizza for our dinner. You don’t mind, do you?" said Jaeseop to Kiseop when they had reached his house.

            Gosh, my diet program will be destroyed tonight! However, Kiseop smiled and nodded at him. "You shouldn’t have to bother to make it, Jaeseop ah," he said. "We could order it."

            Jaeseop chuckled. "Not. I want something special for our dinner," he said with flushed cheeks, making Kiseop’s heart beat faster and wondered what the the meaning of his words.

            They entered the house and began eating their dinner that had been served on the dining table. Jaeseop was very neat in arranging his foods. Occasionally they talk while eating. Only light conversation about their album. After that, they went into the living room and watched a dvd. Kiseop was not too interested in the movie that they were watching at, but he was so happy to sit close to Jaeseop.

            "The movie is boring, isn’t it?" said Jaeseop, seemed to know what Kiseop felt.

            "Ah, no... I don’t think so," said Kiseop while preventing Jaeseop who wanted to turn off the dvd player. "Just watch it."

            "Do you like it?"

            "Should I give a honest answer?"

            Jaeseop laughed, and then turned off the dvd player. "It was recommended by Kevin. I don’t know why he chose such a boring movie for me."

            "Ah, yeah..." It was all that came out of Kiseop’s lips. Somehow he felt jealous when he was mentioning his name.

            "Mmm... Kiseop ah, honestly, it’s very difficult for me to be able to take you to come to my house just like now. You know, I was... I was too shy to ask you. I was afraid you were going to reject it," suddenly Jaeseop already had a long talk on Kiseop.

            "But, I didn’t reject it? You know, I was so happy when you asked me to come here. I've waited a long time for this," said Kiseop.

            "Really?"

            "Huh? Y-yeah, you know... sometimes I feel so bored alone at home," replied Kiseop, suddenly felt embarrassed. Should I tell him my true feelings?

            Without expected, Jaeseop holding his hands tightly. "Kiseop ah... I... I love you..."

            Kiseop's heart felt like stop beating when he heard his confession. He loves me? Jaeseop loves me?! "W-what? You... you..."

            "I love you, Kiseop ah. I'll say it a hundred times more if you still can’t believe it."

            Kiseop chuckled. Without realizing it, his cheeks flushed. "But, Jaeseop ah... Don’t you like Kevin more than me?" he asked with a face that suddenly turned somber. "You guys look close to each other and I've seen you two together often."

            "You misunderstood, Kiseop ah," said Jaeseop quickly. "I don’t like him. Yes, I admit that I've ever liked him, but we're just friends."

            "Oh... so yeah..."

            Jaeseop nodded confidently. "The fact is you're the person whom I had been secretly love, Kiseop ah," he admitted, caressing Kiseop’s hand that was still in his grasp. "You have stolen my attention since the first time I've known you. Although I was a bit interested in Kevin, but my feelings for you are stronger than my feelings for him. So... will you be my boyfriend?"

            Instead of answering that question, Kiseop even kept his hands off from Jaeseop and then hugged his body tightly. He was so happy that he could not speak. During that time he also loved Jaeseop secretly. He just nodded, grinning at him after releasing his arms.

            Jaeseop smiled broadly and without saying anything else, he leaned on Kiseop and kissed his lips gently. They both kissed for a long time, releasing their longing of each other.

 

***

-THE END-

how's it?? I miss 2Seop so I made this >____<

feel free to comment and criticize me ^^

enjoy reading! :)