Part I

Secretly...

            Kiseop was watching Jaeseop and Kevin who were talking after the dance practice time. He sighed, then shifted his gaze to his bag and took a bottle of mineral water there. It was very hot summer, making him sweat a lot. With lazy steps, he walked toward the fan, then stood in front of it.

            "Yaaa... Kiseop hyung, you're blocking the wind!" protested Dongho.

            "Agree," said Hoon who was fanning himself with his hand fan. "We all are swelter. You're not supposed to be like that. That’s not fair, you know?"

            "I know, I know... I'm sorry," Kiseop gave up, then went back to his place. His eyes looked back at Jaeseop and Kevin who were still talking to each other. Seemed like they had a fun talk about something. Occasionally they even laughed. I wonder what they are talking about. Kiseop sighed again.

            "Kiseop ah, let's go out!" asked Eli suddenly, making Kiseop surprised because he was completely unaware of his existence who was already standing in front of him.

            "Go out? But, it’s very hot outside, you know?" said Kiseop that indirectly refused to do it.

            "Come on! We just had lunch at the store across the street. It isn’t far away from here, it is? They also use air conditioner, so you're not going to feel the heat again," begged Eli while pulling Kiseop’s hand with his sulking face. "I'll treat you! You want it, right? Say yes! Yes?"

            "Why are you asking me to go there with you?" asked Kiseop frowned. He looked at Eli with a sharp gaze. He felt awkward. " Why didn't you ask Kevin?"

            "Well... you can see that he is talking to Jaeseop right now. They are talking about something very serious and I don’t want to disturb them."

            "Something serious?" asked Kiseop again, in surprise. He began to wonder. "You know what they are talking about?"

            "Yes, of course I know it," replied Eli. "Come on, let's go out! We never eat together before, right? Or… maybe you don’t want to eat with me?"

            Kiseop chuckled. Distracted by his last sentence, he suddenly forgot that he was curious about what Jaeseop and Kevin talking about. "I'll come with you if you want to do a pigeon face!"

            "Yaaa... why should I do that?"

            "Just do it! Moreover, it’s been a long time you never do that again, right?"

 

***

 

            "You both never went to somewhere together before? You know, having dinner together or going to the movies?" asked Kevin to Jaeseop, then he shook his head weakly to answer him. "Yaaa... You're really... " he muttered.

            "Actually, I wanted to do that, but I was too afraid that it’d be rejected. Moreover, we are not too close to each other. I do not know for sure, but I think our relationship is a bit awkward these days," said Jaeseop with a sad face. "Whereas I once thought that our relationship would always be as warm as before when I first joined with you guys."

            "Have you both ever fought before? Or misunderstood to each other?"

            Jaeseop paused, trying to remember, then he shook his head. "I think not."

            "Then, how could your relationship become awkward as you said?"

            "Yaaa... what are you talking about?" Soohyun suddenly had joined them and smiled seductively at Jaeseop. "You're telling your love problem with Dr. Kevin, Mr. Kim?"

            "Yaaa... you're listening our conversation?!" asked Jaeseop with annoyed face to Soohyun.

            "Just a little," said Soohyun. "Don’t worry, I won’t tell it to anyone! I can be trusted, you know?"

            "I know," said Jaeseop.

            "Now, tell me! Who are you guys talking about, huh?"

 

***

 

            Eli stared at Kiseop, then shooking his head and sighed heavily. "You say you're feeling hot, but... look what you wear!" he said, pointing at the sweaters and long pants that was used by Kiseop before they went out of their agency office. "You make me hot, you know! Do you think this is winter?!"

            "Yaaa... stop complaining," pleaded Kiseop while wearing sunglasses and a hat, and then raised his hoodie on his head. "I’m just protecting my skin from the sun. Very hot outside, you know!"

            Eli just shook his head again. He immediately refused Kiseop’s request to wear the umbrella with him. Shortly thereafter, they were already in the store across the street and immediately ordered the food.

            "You shouldn’t order that much," said Kiseop to Eli. "You look a bit bigger, Eli yah."

            "I know, but I can’t not eat these super delicious food, Kiseop ah," said Eli as he took a glass of soft drink, then drank it. "And you should order more. After all, I’ll pay your food. You’re so skinny."

            "Not as skinny as you think," protested Kiseop, taking a piece of french fries. "I gained a kilo yesterday."

            They continued to talk while eating their food. Kiseop felt great that day. Together with Eli, he felt so comfortable. Occasionally he even laughed when Eli giving some jokes to him. No wonder why everyone likes you, Eli yah. You’re a nice person.

            "Kiseop ah, can I ask you something?" Suddenly Eli’s voice sounded serious, making Kiseop ​​wondered.

            "You can ask whatever you want," replied Kiseop with a tense face. What would he ask? His mind wondered.

            Eli was silent for a moment, then asked, "Do you like me?"

            Kiseop frowned in surprise. Then, after he was able to control his feelings, Kiseop smiled awkwardly at Eli and said, "I did like you, Eli yah. But, I like someone else at this time."

            "Oh? Ok..." said Eli with a smile. "Why don’t you like me anymore?" he asked, curious.

            "Well, I thought you didn’t like me, but you liked Kevin. Everyone knew that. You know, Elvin couple is very famous," said Kiseop with a chuckle. "And I thought Kevin also liked you, so, I decided to give up. But, do you know why Jaeseop and Kevin look very closely lately? How do you feel when you see them together?"

            "Yaaa... what did you say?" said Eli with a chuckle. "You ask too many questions and it’s difficult to me to answer them, Kiseop ah. Hmmm... but, I don’t want to answer the question about them. You'll figure it out by yourself later."

            Kiseop frowned again, did not understand what the meaning of Eli’s words. Suddenly, his cell phone vibrated in his sweater pocket. It was a sign of a new incoming message. He asked for permission to Eli to check his cell phone for a moment. His heart beated faster as he read the name of the sender and the message.

            From: Jaeseopie

            Kiseop ah, do you have time this evening? Well, I just want to invite you to come to my house.We will watch a movie and eat dinner together. Don’t tell the others about it, ok? If you agree , I 'll pick you up at eight o'clock tonight.

 

***