Sister Talk

The star of my heart

      The next morning, she was too tired to go to school and her eyes were swallen cause of the crying the night before. Her sister, Yoon Mi, worried about her a lot. She can't stand the way things were. She just couldn't stand the way her sister stayed in her room and cry all day. She hated to see her sister this way. It reminded her of 11 years ago when their parent passed away. Even Hyo can't remember it but to hrt sister, who was 6 years older, she can remember it clearly like it was just happened yesterday. It was like a nightmare to her and she didn't want it to happen to her little sister again.

"Hyo? Can we talk?" Yoon Mi asked as she knocked on Hyo's bedroom door.

" Nae eonni (Older sister)~", Hyo asnwered with a weak voice.

"Hyo-ya~ I know it's hard but .... You can't be like this forever", Yoon Mi sighed

"Arrasseo eonni... but... ", Hyo didn't even finish her sentence then another teardrop ran down on her face.

Yoon Mi wiped it away and pulled her sister into a hug. Hyo wasn't able to control herself but letting all her emotions take over. She was telling her sister everything. How she felt, how much it hurts her and everything. She realized that by telling her sister everything has made her feel so much better. Yoon Mi pulled away as her shoulder was wet with tears.

" Are you feeling better now? " She said as sending her little sister a tender smile. Hyo slowlly nodded and look up at her sister with a weak smile.

"Then get reay. We're going out.... Let's shopping" Yoon Mi stood up and puuled her sister along. "Go change"

Hyo walked to the closet and change to a cute baby pink A-line dress. After 15 mins they arrived at the mall.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry for all the boring chapter... Hint someone gonna be in the story on next chapter /winks/ 

########################################################################################################################

WHO WANTS CHUNJOE^^

KEKEKEKEKEEKE ~