Broken Heart

The star of my heart

    

 

        One day, suddenly Teen Top broke up. All Angels around the world, who gave Teen Top their hearts, cried for their belove. But Hyo, it hurts too much that she doesn't able to cry or talk. It was like someone took a knife and stab her heart hundred times. It was like losing something as important as her own family. It was like she broke something and never able to put them back together. She went to school as usuallybut sh wasn't being herself anymore. She's completely quiet. All of her close friends knew about the news. They tried to make her feel better, but nothing worked. Once, her bestfriend, Kim Nana, showed her a video from Teen Top's Weekly Idol. She grew a smile on her face, then turned out she was laughing so hard. Then she hugged her bestfriend and cried her heart out. When she got home, she spend most of her time in her room. She didn't want to talk to anyone. She put on her music and turned it as loud as she xan, to block out all the sadness she has.  She sang along with all the Teen Top songs. Then it came to "Angel". The song was so touchy, the lyric once again made her heart sank. A she was singing along, the tears just keep falling down her pink cheeks. And after crying for a couple hours, she fell asleep.