Changing. The dragon goes shopping!

The Dragon and the Bunny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you all so much for sticking with me! I know it has been quite awhile since my last update. Please don’t be mad. I have been really busy with Honor’s meetings, school work, special events, and family problems as well as losing confidence in this story. But I finally finished chapter 3! Whoo! I especially want to thank my subscribers and everyone who commented. You guys inspired me to continue writing this story. I love you all! (Skips around throwing flower petals everywhere) I just want to say a few more things before you get to the story, this chapter has not been completely edited, so if there are any mistakes, please let me know and I will fix them ASAP. Also, if you want to see any certain situations happen in the story, then let me know and I will try my best to make them happen, but remember to keep it at the worst PG-13! Lastly, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! Any and all feedback helps so let me hear from you guys! SARANGHAE y’all! P.S. (>^#^<) I have a waffle! Tehe!

……………………………………………

You woke up the next morning to the sunlight streaming onto your exposed face. You groaned and turned over, trying to go back to sleep. It was a futile effort though because once you opened your eyes it was impossible for you to go back to sleep no matter how hard you tried. As soon as your mind was functioning properly, you remembered the previous day’s events and sprang up out of bed. You hoped that Kris hadn’t woken up yet as you quickly prepared yourself for the day. You didn’t want to have to sit through an incredibly awkward breakfast with him. It was a Saturday, so both of your parents would be home. This fact helped to soothe some of your nervousness about having to spend your first full day with the boy down the hall. You left your bedroom quietly and crept down the hall, listening for voices coming from the dining room.

Just as you were about to walk in to the room and take your seat for breakfast, you heard the deep, silky tones of Kris’s voice drifting from inside. Stiffening your body, you took a deep breath and slowly crept into the room, hoping not to draw too much attention to yourself. As you walk in you notice that your parents have taken their usual spots at the ends of the table. Kris, however, had apparently decided to take the seat right next to the one you sat in. You moved to one of the chairs on the opposite side of the table, slightly upset at having to move from your usual spot but schooling your face as to not let it show.

As you began to pile the plate in front of you with the various foods your mom had prepared (your parents always made sure there was homemade food on the weekends) you started to tune in to the conversation that was flowing around you.

“…shopping today and we thought you might enjoy experiencing that. We understand if you are too tired though, and we can always put it off for another day.” Your mother was the one who was speaking to Kris. You groaned inwardly. You just remembered about the plans you made with your family to go school supply shopping with the female foreign exchange student that was supposed to have arrived. You guessed your parents decided to keep those plans.

After breakfast, everyone piled into the van and made their way to the local store to buy all of the necessary school supplies. You quickly found all the items on your list and began to make your way to find your parents who were supposed to be helping Kris find his items. You found them in the aisle next to the one you just vacated, still searching for the items on the list. You decided to help them look so that everyone would get done faster.  Your parents asked you to find an art notebook for Kris.

You browsed the shelves and to find the item that Kris required for his classes. You were both going to be seniors, but your classes were going to be quite different. Kris was taking a lot of art classes as well as classes that required physical exertion, whereas you were taking several English and Literature classes. You knew that you wouldn’t spend a lot of time together at school which made you feel a little relieved.

As you perused t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter