First day: Who's our favorite

Three days with Infinite [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They all were talking while eonni and I were in absolutely silence. Sungkyu had his hands on his front pockets walking side by side with Dongwoo who was talking endlessly about something that I wasn’t curious to know. The 91 line were talking almost whispering and though I did want to know what they were talking about, I couldn’t hear their conversation. Myungsoo and Sungjong were walking in silence.

 

Everything was so perfect even though no one was speaking to us. We were with Infinite, leading them to an ice cream shop to eat ice cream with them. What else I could ask for to the life?

 

“Ruli-ssi, it is still far from here?” Dongwoo asked and Sungkyu looked asides.

“The ice cream shop? No, it isn’t.” She smiled and Dongwoo nodded smiling too.

 

It was awkward, yeah but who cares? We were with Infinite.

“It’s here.” I said pointing at the ice cream shop in front of us.

 

We went in and sat all in the same table, Infinite in front of us and eonni and I side by side. The smiles never disappeared from our faces when the waitress came and we made the order.

An awkward silence overtook the place again but Woohyun cleared his throat breaking it. “Well, how did you know Infinite?”

We blinked rapidly and smiled wider.

 

“Uh, well, Infinite is very famous in South Korea and so all around the world. We just got the chance to know you by a friend of us that introduced Infinite to me and I did to my sister here.” Eonni said and grabbed my hand. I smiled again and they all nodded.

“I see.” Woohyun said smiling.

 

Silence again for a while but this time I broke it. “Can I ask you something?” I said without looking too much to Woohyun’s eyes. He nodded and I continued with all those eyes in front of me. “What are you doing here? I mean, in this country…”

They all laughed a bit and Woohyun sat straight. He seemed to not know what to say so Dongwoo started. “CEO-hyung sent us here to have a rest before our world tour.”

 

World tour? Which world tour? What was he saying? Why we didn’t know anything?

 

“Dongwoo!” Sungkyu smacked Dongwoo’s arm and Dongwoo made a worried face and opened his eyes as wider as he could and the six boys were glaring at the concerned Dongwoo.

“Ah! Oh! I mean… The… Concert… Comeback… Aishhh, eotteokhae?” Dongwoo scratched the back of his head laughing awkwardly which made him look really cute. Not that ‘cuteness’ when he faked it forced because of the MCs ask him to do it and the poor Dongwoo looks so… Ridiculous. No. The real cuteness. When he’s not faking anything, when he is just Jang Dongwoo.

“Aish… this kid.” Sungkyu sighed and eonni and I were startled. What was happening?

They didn’t know either what to do and Woohyun sighed one and two times.

“Well.” He said after a short silence that seemed to be eternal. “I guess this is not a secret anymore, right hyung?” He looked at Sungkyu who looked him back raising an eyebrow.

“Should we tell them?” Sungkyu asked Woohyun as if we weren’t there. Woohyun nodded and Sungkyu made a move with his hand so Woohyun told us ‘that’.

“Hmm…” Woohyun sighed nodding slowly and sat straight on the chair. “You have to promise you’re not going to tell about this to anyone, okay? This is a secret that I’m going to tell to the two luckiest fans in the world. Promise you won’t tell to anyone?” Woohyun looked keenly at eonni’s eyes and then at mine.

 

I raised my pinky and eonni raised hers too, in a promise signal. Woohyun smiled and intertwined his pinky with mine and we put our thumbs together, keeping the promise and he did the same with eonni’s fingers while the other boys were looking at us keenly.

 

“Infinite’s having a world tour soon, sooner than you think. It is called One Great Step.” He started but he got interrupted.

“Its name is given because of Neil Armstrong’s words when he reached the moon: one little step.” Sungyeol said receiving a piercingly look from Woohyun who cut his words off clearing his throat and continued.

“We’re going to many countries. Almost all Asian countries, we’re coming to America too and Europe.”

 

Asia it’s okay because after all they are from South Korea which is in Asia so it didn’t matter that much. Europe is far from my country so I didn’t mind either. But, America? They were going to have a world tour including America? That was the best news I could ever have in my life!

Eonni and I widened our eyes while Woohyun and Sungyeol spoke and when they finished we still had our eyes widened.

 

“Do you like this news?” Sungyeol passed his gaze from eonni to me and I smiled and nodded repeatedly.

“Of course! This is really good news! Woah, and we are the first to know it and Infinite personally told us this. Woah, I’m so happy, I’m so lucky!” I said most talking to myself, for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter