First day: They know our names

Three days with Infinite [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eonni and I were walking coming from the university speaking about the last comeback of Infinite. We were sharing our different points of view about each outfit, how they voices were this time and everything. She said Sungkyu looked so cool and y —as always— and I was talking endlessly about how Woohyun’s hairstyle was the most perfect he had had. We were too into the conversation but we saw something that caught our attention immediately, no matter what we were talking about.

 

We saw seven Asian boys.

Seven boys.

Asian boys.

Asians in our country.

Seven Asian boys in our country.

 

It couldn’t be possible. It couldn’t be. They couldn’t be. They were on the other side of the world. They were having a comeback. They couldn’t be there, in front of us. They couldn’t.

 

Eonni looked as startled as I was when I turned my head in her direction. She looked back at me with an unreadable face. I swallowed some saliva and turned my head in the direction of the seven Asian that were approaching us. The seven boys were now in front of us and one of them moved forward but other of them grabbed his arm. The one that moved forward held the other’s arm on his and smiled showing all his teeth.

 

“You… know who we are?” He pointed at his own chest with his index finger and we were even more startled. I had my eyes as widened as they could be scanning each one of them, from the right to the left and the left to the right, still couldn’t believing what our eyes were watching.

 

I ce more my head to eonni and she turned back at me. We stared at our eyes for a while before turning our heads to the boys and once again to us.

 

You’re seeing the same as I am, right? We said to each other with our gazes at the same time and turned again our heads to the boys who were nodding and looked back to us again. I counted in my head to three and we bumped in the loudest laugh I had had in a long time.

 

The boys might be startled but we didn’t care. We were laughing endlessly, pressing our bellies and after a few minutes of laugh we stop at the same time and turned our heads to the boys; this time we weren’t laughing, nor smiling or having an expression on our faces, at least I hadn’t any expression on mine. I felt my eyes got watery and something heavy went down from my throat to my stomach. I blinked like a thousand times and passed my eyes from the right to the left and the left to the right again. I still couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

 

“You know who we are, right?” The shortest said again staring at us helplessly still with the other’s hand on his arm.

“Hyung, they don’t know us. Don’t bother these girls anymore…” The owner of the hand spoke and my heart raced. It was really that voice? It was really the voice I fell in love with just listening to it in the records of the albums or in performances which I didn’t even watch live? It was really him?

 

The man that spoke first was staring at us and the others were in silence watching and listening everything frowning. The owner of the hand released his hyung’s arm and turned his back to us. One, two and three followed him. There were still the one that spoke first and two tall boys too. The shortest had that disappointed smile in his face that was making my heart ache.

 

“Inf-Infinite…” Eonni said almost voiceless but loud enough to all the boys to hear and those that had turned their backs to us, turned around again slowly and the three that had waited for our response widened their eyes and the one that spoke first clasped his hands on his chest.

“Yeah!” He exclaimed as loud as he could. Wider smiles planted on the other six boys’ faces, though the older was maybe faking the smile.

 

I passed again my eyes to each member, scanning them, asking myself if they really were Infinite or if our eyes were betraying us.

 

“You… really? Infinite? Here?” I couldn’t make the words. How I was supposed to with my seven oppas just in front of me? How?

“Yes, we are!” That voice again. The owner of my heart. My pain maker. The only one I could ever see. The king of hearts. It was him. It was really him.

 

I swallowed saliva again and felt a heavier thing down my stomach. Tears escaped my eyes. I couldn’t stop them, they were falling down endlessly. I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter