Just Us

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Neaby's World of Imagines! [Revamping]

 

 

 

Just Us

 

 

 

“Woohyun." Sunggyu let go of his hand. "Right now, it's really all about — us."

 

 

 

 

Strumming my pain with his fingers

Singing my life with his words

Killing me softly with his song

 

Sunggyu hummed a song as he twirls his hair, trailing his finger through his eyes down to his jaw line. The other, lying comfortably in Sunggyu’s arms, continued to sleep soundly. “Woohyun, I think you should get a haircut. Your hair’s growing pretty long.” He whispered lovingly to his ear.

Woohyun, in protest, groaned. “Hnnng.. I’m trying to sleep here..”

“Then wake up now..” He chuckled boyishly, as he continued to caress his hair.

“I don’t want to..”

“I’ll give you a reward if you do~” He coos, leaning into Woohyun closely until there’s no space anymore. “Come on now.”

Sunggyu noticed the small tears that escaped his partner’s eyes, falling down his delicate cheeks.

 

Killing me softly with his song

 

“Hey, hey..” He said worriedly, as he helped Woohyun sat up. “What’s wrong, Hyun? Tell me..” He asked, looking straight through his eyes, completely worried with the sudden change of his emotion.

Woohyun shakes his head and smiled weakly, “It’s nothing. It’s just something ridiculous.”

“It doesn’t matter if it’s ridiculous or not. Tell me how you feel so you won’t go through it alone. Clearly, you wouldn’t cry over something ridiculous.” He explained, wiping the tears off of his face.

Woohyun hesitated before telling the other, “Don’t you ever feel insecure about the things they’re saying to us?”

“What do you mean?” He asked slowly.

Woohyun shook his head, “This is wrong.. I think this was all a mistake..”

Something inside Sunggyu, felt broken, “No, Woohyun. You were never a mistake..” He whispered, "Nobody said you couldn't love the same gender. Love knows no gender. I love you. That's all that matters."

 

Telling my whole life with his words

 

Sunggyu leaned in, closing the gap between them. He placed his forehead against his, taking his scent, until he placed his soft, cherry red lips onto Woohyun’s. Slowly nibbling onto his lip. The kiss was slow and full of love. The pair put a lot of passion as if their lives depended on it.

Out of breath, the two parted, but not before leaving a few kisses here and there. Not being able to help themselves. Sunggyu nudged his nose onto his before placing his face onto the crook of Woohyun’s neck, placing light kisses onto his shoulder.

 

Killing me softly with his song

 

“Don’t ever let their words get to you, okay?” Sunggyu said, earning a nod from Woohyun.

“Sunggyu?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you.”

Sunggyu chuckled in delight and smiled after, “I love you too.” And he meant it, with his whole heart.

“Now, sleep. I woke you up during your beauty sleep.” He joked.

“Only if you join me.” Woohyun smiled as he lied down. Sunggyu lied down too and tucked them both to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Right now, it's really all about — us."

 

 

 

 


WooGyu everybody. I personally love this ship

i just went to OGS gaaaaaah

real live woogyu ang myungyeol (so many myungyeol) ^^

Comment and Subcribe