Julia

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Neaby's World of Imagines! [Revamping]

 

 

Julia

Pairing: Infinite member x OC || You

 

The time you left behind

Caused this a love to become a joke

The bitter coffee I drink thoughtlessly

Seems to become a hobby

 

 

The cold, dark, gloomy sky above brought a dull feeling today. Though, it is the perfect time for everyone to reminisce in their pasts and to just simply relax. I sat down at a table near the back of the shop, suddenly recalling the days I spent time with my loved ones, wondering if they ever miss me too.

 

Thinking of her, I thought.

 

I took a little sip from the drink placed at the palm of my hands, the heat of the drink emitting a warm feeling on my insides. I tried to shake off that longing feeling that still lingers in my heart.

 

 


 

 

I breathed in the dirt-free air as I take a step inside the building.

‘This is it,’ I thought. `New environment, new people, and a new chapter of my life.  I’m finally free.  All those years of enduring my irritating classmates and my nagging parents, I can’t believe I’m finally free!’

I took every step down the hallway with a smile on my face. I wouldn’t care if they would find me creepy, all I care about is I’m free!

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when someone bumped into me, sending me down to the floor. Unfortunately, a lot of students saw me fell down and they were all laughing at me.

‘Great.’ I thought.

As I get up, I made eye contact with a bunch of girls, laughing at me, but I was only looking at one girl that caught my eye. She was laughing softly, probably from what happened to me. Usually, I would`ve felt embarrassed but I don`t feel anything at all. Yet, I felt glad, glad to know I made her smile and that also made me smile .

I don`t know why I felt like that way but there was something about her that made me interested.

 

 

 

 


 

The only thing I hoped for

Was a small breath with you

The only thing I hoped from you

Was just a small talk

 


 

 

I ran hurriedly for my first class, hoping not to be late. I turned around the corner where my classroom is located. Hopefully, the teacher had not yet come. The professor usually comes early even when the bell hasn’t rung yet. Crossing my fingers, I mumble a little prayer for the bell not to ring yet.

‘I still have 60 seconds. Hurry, hurry.’ I thought.

60.. 59.. 58.. 57..

Luck was not on my side.

As I was brisk walking down the hallway, I bumped (again) into someone, sending her papers and books flying everywhere. I immediately picked them up, not wanting to be late.

“I’m really sorry! I was in a hurry and I didn’t see you—“

She waved her hand timidly, cutting me off, “No, it’s okay.” She sent a soft smile towards me. I instantly froze and took a look at her. My throat became dry and there’s no sound coming out of my mouth.

With that being said, she turned her heel and left me alone on the empty hallways.

 

She was the girl I saw on the first day, and the bell had just rung.

 

 

 

 


 

The only thing I hoped for

Was to see the things you see

The thing I hoped from you was to be together

 

 


               

 

             I heard my name being called out from afar, but it was faint.  I turned my head to where the voice came from and then I saw her.

She ran towards me and placed her bag down, panting.

“Am I.. Am I late?” She said in between breaths.

I looked at her intently, waiting for her to catch her breath first. Then I shook my head at her, “No. You’re not yet late.”

She broke into a fake smile, dragging the chair before sitting down, “Well then, let’s get this over with. I want to go home early.”

A frown was etched on my face as I watched her get her books and piled them neatly on the table with a gloomy face. I shook my head before asking her what’s wrong.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry about it.” She said, as tears were b in her eyes.

I smile gently, hoping to convince her to tell me what’s wrong, “Come on, you can tell me about it. I’m all ears.”

Bit by bit, she brought her head up, tears were threatening to fall down her cheeks any minute now, and whispered,

 

“He likes someone else.”

 

 

 

 


 

 

Inhaling, I took in the scent of coffee and newly baked bread. Somehow, it has this calm feeling that just makes me want to relax all day. Exhaling, the thought of letting go of the memories that were built up inside of me the whole time made me hesitant. Am I ready to finally move on? I thought about it once more. It is the very reason I am sitting here, sipping coffee, recalling back the days.

This used to be our spot.

 

I came here to forget, but why do I keep remembering the days I spent with her?

 

As I placed my coffee down, I was sure. I was finally certain what I would do. I glanced around the coffee shop, taking one final look. With determination in my eyes, I stood with more confidence in me and left the shop.

 

 

 

With a new beginning.

 

 


 

 

Julia, Julia,

My time was spent letting out my heart of all the things I couldn’t do to you

Yesterday’s love changed into longing,

becoming a memory.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note;

This story is actually made for my English Project and

I decided that I would upload it here and share it with you guys.