Welcome To SM Entertainment, Meet SuJu

Heads Or Tails

 

After spending a full day with Junnie, then another day alone while Auntie May and Uncle Jae take him out to give me time to really set my room up, move things around and to well be the college student I am. Happily I skip around the empty house in a pair of jean shorts and a racer-back shirt, happily cleaning, making myself something to eat, and being young basically.

Hearing the doorbell ring I frown to myself, walking to answer the door. “Hello?” I say pulling the door open.

“Jessica-Noona!” Taemin cheers happily. “Surprise!”

“Taemin?” I ask him confused. “What’s going on?” I ask him leaning against the door frame.

Pouting he says “I got bored at home, hyungs all have some schedule today.”

“Ah, come on in my home slice.” I say chuckling, this kid can be so careless, but I guess I’m like that too. “So hungry?”

“Aniyo, I ate before coming over, where’s Junnie?” He asks looking around.

Smiling at him I skip into the kitchen. “His parents took him out so I could relax, yesterday was kind of rough on me.”

“Ah, Junnie spending the whole day with you?”

I nod my head, smiling at him happily. “He woke me up before the sun was up; we made breakfast, played all day, made dinner than went out for ice cream, stayed up a little late and watched some movies.”

“That sounds like a full day.” Taemin says shocked. “How did you keep up?”

Laughing I shrug my shoulders. “Like I know, I didn’t wake up till about an hour ago.” I tell him stretching, “Anyways we should probably hang out somewhere else.”

“We could head back to the dorm; the guys are going to be out for a while.” Taemin suggests happily, but quickly becomes excited. “We could go to the practice room and dance or something!”

“I don’t know; I’m not a dancer.” I tell him eating the ramen I made. “But I guess that wouldn’t be so bad.”

“Studio it is!” He cheers. “Hurry and eat!” He cheers happily.

 

After getting ready to go out, throwing my hair up into a ponytail I drive Taemin and I to SM, happily Taemin walks through the lobby, up the stairs, and into an elevator, all the while he’s dragging my right behind him. Finally we come to a hall, which he leads me down until he stops and opens a door.

“Noona this is where we practice!”

Looking around at the room in amazement, the mirrors lining the walls, the open space, the view and the stereo sitting against one of the mirrors farthest away from the windows. “This is amazing.” I mutter looking out the window.

Taemin messes around with the stereo playing some music, turning around I see him dancing, completely focused on the reflection. He may be tiny, looks a little fragile, but Taemin can dance. “Oh my gosh…Taemin you’re amazing!” I coo sitting to watch him.

After a while Taemin sits next to me. “Noona do you dance?”

“Ha, I don’t think so, nothing like you anyways, you’re amazing.” I tell him blown away. “Want me to go get some water?”

“Deh, there’s a machine down the hall.” He says getting his wallet out.

“Aniyo.” I tell him getting up. “I’ll buy!” I call running out into the hall. Looking down I see the vending machine down the hall, with a few guys around it, tall guys, taller than Minho tall. Moseying my way along I wait behind them.

“Excuse me.” I mutter to them.

“Hello,” They say a little surprised.

“Hi.” I tell them bowing back, putting in the money I buy two bottles of water. “Thanks.”

Walking back down, they follow me; nervously I walk back into the practice room to see Taemin napping.

“Yah!” I yell playfully taking a seat next to him. “Strangers followed me.”

Groggily Taemin looks up. “Jessica that’s Leeteuk-Hyung and Donghae-Hyung.” He says yawning.

“Taeminnie who’s this lovely lady?” Leeteuk asks smiling happily.

“Jessica.” Taemin says uncapping the bottle. “We found her.”

Rolling my eyes I get up. “Did not.” I deny.

Taemin chuckles. “You couldn’t find the baggage claim.”

“Neither could you.” I pout uncapping my water. “Key had to lead you all.”

“So is this the new Jessica?” Donghae asks chuckling. “She’s cheeky.”

“Aniyo, I’m just….” I pause looking over at Taemin. “Spunky.”

“Ah, well it’s nice to meet you.” Leeteuk says. “We didn’t mean to follow you, we were just curious, Taemin doesn’t bring people with him every day you can imagine our curiosity.”

“Deh, Taemin is a little strange.” I mutter jokingly. “So are you like Taemin and the others?”

“What?” they both ask confused.

“Famous.” I clarify. “Like SHINee?”

“Yeah…”They say awkwardly… “Taemin?”

Laughing he gets up. “She’s from America, she’s just moved to Korea.” He explains. “She’s not quite acquainted with K-POP.”

“Oh, well we’re Super Junior, part of it at least.” Donghae says scratching the back of his head. “The others are here.”

“Deh, probably wondering what’s taking us so long.” Leeteuk agrees. “Anyways if you want you can come watch us practice if you want Taemin looks like he could use a break.”

Looking over at him he smiles. “Sounds like fun, Hyungs are always eager to meet our friends.” He says chuckling. “Let’s head out!”

The four of us walk down the halls quietly. “So Jessica how did you come to meet SHINee?” Donghae asks. “I mean besides the getting ‘found’ part.”

Chuckling I explain. “Jonghyun actually found me, Key took me to get my luggage, but Jonghyun stole one of my bags.”

“No doubt Onew was a part of it.” Leeteuk says laughing. “It sounds like something they’d both come up with.”

“I suppose, but anyways since we’ve met they’ve been a bit constant.” I say wrapping my arm around Taemin.

“Noona is fun to be around.” He says defending himself. “Jessica-Noona is pretty funny.”

Shaking my head Taemin and I walk down the hall arms thrown over each other’s shoulders. “So are there five of you in Super Junior?”

“Aniyo.” All three say quickly.

“Oh.” I say puffing my cheeks. “OK.”

 

Entering another practice room, this one a bit bigger than SHINee’s, and by a bit I mean quite a bit, sitting all over the floor spread out are eight guys all laying down lazily.

“About time hyung!” a guy says rolling over to look at us. “Oh, who’s the cutie?”

“Jessica.” Donghae says taking a seat next to another guy.

“That’s not Jessica.”

“Aniyo, it’s a different Jessica.” Leeteuk says sassily. “Anyways be nice Kyuhyun.”

“Deh, we don’t want to scare her off.” Another agrees.

Tilting my head I look over at Taemin, he shrugs his shoulders. “Noona, they’re always like this.”

“Yah, we’re older.” One whines. “Taeminnie.”

“Oh, sorry Sungmin.” Taemin says happily. “Anyways, I brought Jessica Noona to see me practice.”

“Showing off?” Sungmin says getting up.

“Aniyo, she was home alone when I went over, so I invited her to come.” Taemin says shrugging his shoulders. “Anyways, Jessica is new to Korea so she’s not familiar to K-POP.”

Getting up, all of them suddenly very charming. “Hello! We’re Super Junior!”

Laughing I nod my head unsure what to make of all this. The remaining eight members introduce themselves, and show me some of their really popular songs.

Afterwards they’re very interested in interrogating me. “So Jessica what brings you to Korea?” Heechul asks me.

“University and to learn about my culture more.” I tell them nonchalantly. “I guess music would be part of it.”

“Deh, do you like here so far?” Siwon asks me curiously. “Or have you been busy?”

“Both, but I really like it, the guys are really nice and my little cousin has been a handful, but I like it.” I tell them leaning on Taemin, my comfort zone being breeched by the sheer number of these guys.

After while I become pretty comfortable around them, just talking and watching them dance and listening to them sing is amazing, they’re all so talented.

“I’ll be right back; will be fine alone with them?” Taemin asks looking at his phone.

“Deh,” I say watching Taemin leave, pouting slightly I watch the door.

“You seem to be close to him.” Shindong observes. “Taemin likes you a lot.”

“Deh, he’s a pretty good friend.” They all stare at me. “I take it you all knew the girl before me.” I whisper looking at them.

Hesitantly some of them nod their heads.

“I’m not her.” I tell them all firmly. “I don’t really care about the whole famous thing. I like being friends with them and that’s all.” I tell them lying down. “Good”

“You catch on quickly.” Eunhyuk says after a while. “We’re just a little hesitant after the first.”

“I understand.” I whisper sighing. “But really no need to be so judging.” I tell them airily.

“Omo, you’re really sassy!” Ryeowook says laughing. “It’s cute.”

“Aniyo.” I whine rolling onto my back. “I’m not cute.”

“Yeah you are.” Leeteuk teases me, poking my stomach.

“Aniyo.” I whine turning to lightly kick him. “Not cute.”

“Cute.” Donghae adds in.

“Cute!” They all chorus.

Puffing my cheeks up I turn away from them. “Lies.”

“Aniyo!” They cheer happily. “Jessica is cute!”

“Yah!” Jonghyun yells coming into the room. “Jessica~~” He whines sitting next to me. “You can’t have everyone liking you.”

“I know, tell that to them!” I whine getting up, pouting I stare at him waiting for him to say something, mouthing ‘Rescue me’. Honestly I liked the guys, they’re pretty amusing.

“I’m going to steal her away.” Jonghyun says getting the hint. “Jessica?” He says holding his hand out for me getting up.

Taking it I dust off my shorts. “It was nice to meet all of you.” I saw bowing to them.

“Bye Jessica!” They all call, a few of them elbowing each other.

Walking out Jonghyun and I walking quietly, Taemin at the end of the hall talking with their manager, I let out a sigh.

“Wait Jessica!” Leeteuk calls stepping out.

Turning I face him, “I’ll catch up.” I tell Jonghyun.

Nodding his head he walks off hesitantly, eyeing the older man. “Hey, I just wanted to ask you something.”

“Deh?” I ask him curiously; after all it isn’t every day that the leader of a popular idol group wants to ask me something.

“Well, you know you seem pretty cool.” He says a little awkwardly. “I was wondering…” He says rubbing his neck.

“For my number?” I ask him smiling.

Blushing slightly he nods his head. “Y-yeah.”

Smiling at him I hold my hand out, “Give me your hand.” Complying he places his hand in mine, pulling a pen out I write my number down for him. “Text me later.”

“Deh,” He says smiling. “Ah.”

“Here” I tell him handing him the pen, I place my hand in his. “Neatly.”

Chuckling he nods his head, writing it out he smiles. “Call me?”

“I will.” I tell him chuckling. “See you around,” I tell him turning to see Jonghyun and Taemin both waiting. “I better get going; they can be a little impatient.”

“That’s for sure, see you around Jessica.” He says walking back, walking down the hall I join the two.

“What did he want?” Taemin asks me happily.

“Just wanted to ask me a couple of things, you know.” I says nonchalantly, after hearing Jonghyun complain about us not getting along, I rather not stoke the fire by adding in that I just willy-nilly gave my number to his hyung.

“Like?” Jonghyun presses.

“What I thought of Super Junior, if the guys were polite.” I tell them a little white lie.

“Anyways, I have to go to my schedule with Jonghyun.” Taemin pouts. Do you think we could hang out tomorrow?”

“I think so,” I tell him smiling. “Thanks for taking me here.” I tell Taemin hugging him, being sure to keep the ink on my hand out of sight.

“Jessica!” Jonghyun whines a little, turning to him I give him a tight hug. “Tonight dinner?” He whispers.

“Sure.” I mumble back to him.

 

Walking out of the building and getting in the car, I pull my phone out, putting the number in I smile to myself before pulling out and driving back home, I’m not sure if it’s from the thought of having dinner with Jonghyun or that a very attractive guy likes me, or thinks that possibly he could like me a lot.



 

Sorry about the lack of updates, I just started school again and it's been a little hectic. This update was a bit longer than the others, I hope you like it and that you guys don't mind the little bit of drama I'm throwing in. I'm going to try to add in F(x)'s Amber, just because Amber is amazing, and to add in a friend role that isn't SuJu or SHINee, I'll probably also add in a few more characters when she starts school. Tell me what you guys think!!

Comment and subscribe!!