How to not ask

How to... (Ricky and Kai version)

"-And that is how a baby is born." Suho finished. He looked over to Kai and Ricky on the couch to see them looking pale and maybe even a little horrified.

"Remind me to never ask you about anything ever again." Kai mumbled feeling a little sick.

Ricky just nodded.

Suho shrugged, "You're the one who wanted to know." 

"I was just kiddding!" Kai whined.

"I thought it was very good." Lay said with a smile.

Ricky narrowed his eyes, "Of course you would." He muttered.

"Hey, I'm going to make some eggs. You guys want any?" Chunji asked as he walked into the living room.

"NO!" Both Ricky and Kai shouted terrified.

"All you had to say was no..." Chunji said putting his hands up in front of him in a calming gesture, eyes wide.

"Don't be too surprised, Suho just gave them a veeeery detailed description of human birth." Xiumin said with a shudder, speed walking his way pass the room to get to his, so he wouldn't have to deal with the conversation. "I am so glad I didn't hear most of it." He said right before slamming his door closed, Chunji blinked in shock. 

"Hey! They asked!" He shouted after him before turning to the still stunned Chunji, "And besides, It's better they learn everything. Human birth is a beautiful thing." Suho defended himself with a huff.

"I'm just gonna go to the kitchen now..." Chunji trailed off as he slowly backed out of the room, turning and running as soon as he hit the entrance way to the kitchen.

"Oh come on, It wasn't that bad was it?" He asked Ricky and Kai, but when he turned back, they were gone.

"They left when Xiumin-Hyung came through." Lay supplied, smile still on his face.

Suho stared

Then sighed

'Well, At least now they know how babies are made..."