How to confuse someone at the mall

How to... (Ricky and Kai version)

"Kai walked up to a women in the mall and tapped on her shoulder, she turned around to face him.

"Umm excuse me , can I ask you a question?" Kai asked nervously.

The women tilted her head with a slight smile " Um, sure."

Kai smiled shyly "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

The women looked shocked but before she could answer they both heard another voice.

"No! Be mine!"

They both turned and saw another boy standing a few feet from them. 

"Ricky? What are you doing here? " Kai asked in shock.

Ricky ignored him and walked up to the women before getting on one knee and grabbing one of her hands in both of his.

The women looked shocked.

"Noona I know we just met and this is crazy but you are gorgeous so will you date me, maybe?" He asked with the cutest voice he could muster.

The women blushed and looked away for a second "Um I am sorry but I can't d-date either of you."

When she looked back she saw both boys (standing and ricky let go of her hand already) looking at her in confusion.

"What do you mean date us?" Kai asked with a tilt of his head and forrowed brows.

Ricky with the same expression added in "We only came to ask for a pen."

"A-a p-pen? But  d-didn't you just ask me out?"  The women asked in shock and confusion.

Both boys shook their heads no.

"Why would we ask a lady we just met in the mall if she could date us?"  Ricky said in confusion.

"Umm..I...I...nevermind then...you said you needed a pen right? What for?" The women asked them while rummaging through her purse.

"Oh well my friend here wanted to sign up for something but we didn't have a pen." Kai answered her.

"O-oh. Well here's the pen you asked for but I do need it back when you are done." The women said turning back to them with a pen in her grasp.

The two boys again looked at her in confusion.

"Why would we need a pen?" Both boys asked with a tilt of their heads.

"Y-you said you needed a p-pen so your friend could sign up for s-something didn't y-you?" The women asked in slight shock.

Again both boys shook there heads no.

" I didn't say that did I ricky?" Kai asked ricky.

Ricky shook his head no. " I didn't hear you say that kai-hyung."

"Then why are you talking to me?" The women said in annoyance.

"You're the one who came up to us remember?" Kai asked Her.

"I-i did?" She said while watching them to see if they were lying.

"Mmhmm. You said you needed a drinking buddy." Ricky answered with a nod.

"D-drinking buddy?" The women said in slight shock.

"Yes. And we told you already that we are underage." Kai explained.

Ricky nodded in agreement.

"I-i did. I don't remember asking you to drink...?"  The women said looking as if she was trying to remember.

"Drink? Why would you ask us to drink? You asked us if we knew of a place where you could buy a pet. Why would you suddenly ask us to drink?" Ricky asked in confusion.

"A-a pet? B-but I thought you said I asked you to drink?" The women was really confused now.

"Im sorry lady for your loss, but I don't think it is appropriate to ask us to host a dinner party for you. Especially since we just met you and we don't even know your name yet." Kai said gently.

"D-dinner? P-party? AISH! This is getting annoying!" The women shouted while pulling on her hair.

"Are you okay lady? You seem upset." Ricky said shocked at her reaction.

"Yeah. And you're causing quite the scene." Kai added in while looking around them.

The women stopped pulling her hair and looked around her at all the people who were staring at her.

"Uh. S-SORRY!" the women stuttered out with a bow. 

The people just shook there heads before going back to what they were previously doing.

"Now, What were-...?" The women trailed of when she noticed that the two boys were gone.

She looked around here before going up to a man who was sitting on a bench not to far from her.

"Um, excuse me. But did you see where the two boys in front of me went?" She asked.

The man looked at her with a dazed expression before seemingly processing what she asked.

"Two boys?" She nodded. He looked up as bit in thought. "Did they happen to have black and brown hair?" 

She nodded again. "And did the taller one have plump lips while the shorter one looked like a puppy?" She nodded for the third time.

"Hmm..." he his chin slightly in though before looking at her again.

"Nope! Can't say that I have." He said with a smile." Now if you'll excuse me, i just remembered that I have to meet up with some friends.Bye!" He waved and left.

The women just looked blank for a few seconds before pulling herhair again.

"AISH! I AM SO CONFUSED NOW!" She shouted in frustration.

She noticed people were looking at her again and she groaned before faceplaming.

"Aish. I really need that drink now." She mumbled into her hand before shaking her head and walking off to find the nearest bar and then the nearest therapist.

A few stores away two boys stood laughing.

"Oh my god. That was so funny!" Kai said while trying to catch his breath.

"Yeah, but I still think the zoo prank was much funnier." Ricky said with a chuckle at the memory.

Kai nodded with a grin. "Yeah, you're right. I still can't believe we managed to trick the zookepper into thinking all the animaks escaped. Especially since they all were STILL IN THEIR CAGES." the boys laughed again.

 Ricky sighed  "hey hyung? Can we go get something to eat? Im hungry." He rubbed his bellly and looked at kai with puppy eyes.

"Sure. I am kinda hungry myself." Kai's stomach growled as if to make a point.

They laughed and started heading to the nearest food place.

Ricky suddenly stopped walking and forrowed his brows, Kai stopped too and looked back at Ricky.

"Hey Ricky. Are you okay?" Kai asked slightly concerned.

"I'm not sure but I feel like we are forgetting something."

Kai raised an eyebrow before shrugging.

"Forget about it Ricky. If it's really that important you'll remember it later.Now, come on I'm hungry!" Kai whined pulling in Ricky's arm.

Ricky sighed before noddig and followed Kai to go get some food.

 

In another part of the mall a guy stood looking around, lost.

"Was I supposed to be doing something?" The guy mumbled to himself while looking around. 

 

"WE FORGOT LAY!!"