Beautiful Stranger

In my Dreams

 

 
 
It has always been the same dream for Park Sandara a.k.a Dara.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She's in a random street, she's not sure where she's going, but when she turns around, she would see a handsome looking man, yes, a man. The words boy and guy justbwouldn't suffice the beautiful stranger in her dreams. As if on a trance, she would walk to where he is, and she would lean slowly to his face. Then, she would suddenly wake up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara told her friends about her dreams, and as always, they would tell her to stop having a crush on the 'man of his dreams' and focus on 'real' guys that constantly flocks around her. For a time, she did try. She lasted for about 2 years with Jaejoong, but during their relationship, there was a glitch and there's like a huge elephant inside the room whenever Jaejoong tries to kiss her. Why? Because each time she closes her eyes, she would suddenly remember the face of the man in her dreams, making the kiss between her and Jaejoong awkward to say the least. The only reason Jaejoong stayed with her is because he believed that he has this huge chance in making her completely forget about her dreams.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It didn't happen. It never did. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Eversince then, her friends, CL and Bom did all their best to remedy that. They are convinced that it is their sole duty to find her a boyfriend. Dara knows that their doing it for her, but she doesn't mind being single, however, her friends think otherwise. The word 'meddlesome' is not enough to describe them. In a way, she should be thankful, with her friends constantly matching her with someone, her Mom has finally stopped setting her up with her friends sons. Thank heavens for that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As of the moment, she is on her way to help out her friend Bom. Bom suddenly had a bad case of flu so she couldn't go to interview some business tycoon. CL, who is currently in Japan, endlessly about this. "Youd be like this chick in fifty shades of Grey!" And Bom despite her sick state had a few kicks in teasing her. Bom is lucky she has enough pictures of Dara to blackmail her into agreeing. Just as they agreed to, Bom better give her the negatives of her embarssing pictures.
p
 
 
 
 
 
 
She wore her simple dress skirt, and wore her barely used heels and borrowed Bom's pearl earings. As soon as she arrived at Kwon Consulting Corp. she was asked to wait for a while since their boss is currently in an important phone call and should not be disturbed. She stayed quiet for the first 2 minutes but the complete silence unnerved her.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm just wondering, how does your boss look like?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The secretary gave her an incredelous look, "your kidding right? He is basically the most handsome guy that ever graced the computer world." The secretary said in such conviction and sincerity that her curiosity was piqued. Seeing her blank look in the face, the secretary sighed, clearly exhasperated, "have you ever read Times? Watched the news? Read the newspaper? Come on, you are bound to like, at least heard about the hacking he did in all the social networking sites back in 2009?"
l
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2009? What were she doing back in 2009? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ah. That's right, she was Traveling around European countries with her friends and returned around early 2010. None of them bothered to check on the news and they didn't bother making any social networking accounts. "Let's just assume that I know nothing. So what's your boss' story?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Seeing as you really have no idea, I'll fill you in. What kind of journalist are you? No offense but, shouldn't you, like . . . Investigated about him?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Well, I'm sort of an substitute. I'm actually a professor in Yonsei Academy, my friend Bom was supposed to interview him, but she had this awful flu and couldn't make it. I probably wouldn't agree if she didn't blackmail me into doing this. I didn't have enough time to google him because I just finished checking my student's assignments, and Bom's request was really a surprise, to put it lightly. You see, I get so chatty when I'm nervous. You see? Chatty. Will your boss get annoyed if I'm to chatty?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The secretary giggled at Dara's nervousness. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I like you already, I'm Gong Minji, call me Minzy. Anyways, my boss is nice and since your supposed to be a 'journalist' being chatty would be deemed natural, dont you think so?" minji miled brightly at her. "So, Kwon Jiyong, where do I start?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Start with the basics and then tell me about his hacking." She took out a legal pad and her pen, prepared to jot down whatever Minzy is about say."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, Kwon Jiyong or G-dragon in the hacking community is a 27 year old good looking guy. He is the son of the late Kwon Myung-Soo and has inherited pretty much everything. But don't think for a second that he used the old man's money, he started from scratch and later became the best consulting company." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So what does his company actually do?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"He is basically creating programs that would help other companies from getting their systems hacked. He is the best hacker so he knows what should be done."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Can you tell me about his hacking incident?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minzy chuckled, "you see, before, my boss is actually pretty protective, he hacked all the social networking sites just to erase some rumour spreading about his sister, Kwon Dami. And he did it while he was in a party with his friends when he was still 23. Basically, all the social networking sites were crashed and they had no idea how to fix it. Everyone was going mad. For one whole week, no one could access their accounts! Well, one of his friends, have you heard of the model Lee Seungri? Nevermind, anyway, that guy has a huge mouth when he was drunk, so he accidentally told one of the female models and the model told the media and voila! He was indicted, but got away with it. I guess, he is lucky for having Dami unnie as his lawyer. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So when did he start this company?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"August 9, 2010 at exactly 11:12 am." Minzy grinned at her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Your boss sure sounds like an awesome fellow."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You bet he is, too bad, he is gay though."
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dara's eyes widened like saucers. Well, at least, her friends fantasy of her being the girl in fifty shades of grey wont be happening. Booyah!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minzy's phone rang.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Miss . . ?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Dara. Park Sandara."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"My boss is ready to see you now." She smiled brightly at her. "Hey Dara, let's have some coffee sometime, for some reason, I really like you. Don't get too nervous around him, he won't ever bite."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
As soon as she walked inside his office and saw him staring at her blankly her heart did crazy backflips. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Is she dreaming? He looks exactly like the man in her dreams!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She tried to regain her composure. "I'm Park Sandara, my friend Park Bom couldn't make it so she sent me, I have heard so many great things about you." She held outbher hand to shake hands.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He stared at her blankly. Completly ignoring her hand. "I'm sorry sir." Well, talk about embarassing. Suddenly he shook her hand.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The moment he shook her hand, she felt a spark in her hands. She suddenly had the urge to look into his eyes. Her heart felt like it was ready to jump of her chest with too much excitement. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What was your name again?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
felt dry. "Park Sandara sir."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And when he smiled at her, her knees knobbled. Whoa. This is crazy deja vu.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He is the Beautiful stranger in her dreams.