Girl of his dreams

In my Dreams

 

It has always been the same dream for the past 10 years for Kwon Jiyong. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He would always be standing in some street waving at a girl, he would see a bright light ahead of him As soon as the girl turns around, so he wont see the girl's face at first. Then the girl was holding his face. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Slowly leaning to his. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now, that was always his favorite part of his dreams. The moment where he finally sees the girl's face leaning closely to his. The girl's face . . . Is beyond perfection, words are not enough to describe her. He really wouldnt mind if he wont wake up from his dream as long as he can keep on staring at her face. Call him crazy, but he has always had a huge crush on the girl of his dreams, literally. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some girls thought he was gay because no matter how hard they tried to seduce him to be in a committed relationship he would simply walk away, he just wouldn't fall for any of them. His friends cant understand why he is shying away from the attention. He wont say this out loud to anyone, but, for hm, it just doesnt feel right to flirt back to any of the girls or be serious with any of them. The moment that he tries to, he would suddenly remember the face of girl and his insides would freeze up and he would instantly shrink away. Well, he is definitely not a saint, he did casual hook-ups and a few flings but he would always feel guilty afterwards, just like a cheating husband, he would say sorry to the girl of his dreams till he felt like it was enough, as if the girl was real not just a figment of his crazy imagination. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Imagination. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now, that's something he thinks - no, believes he is good at. Because right now, he is definitely sure that he is imagining that the girl he has always seen in his dreams for the past 10 years has suddenly materialized right in front of him. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Walking right inside his office, holding  out her hand and smiling brightly at him. She was wearing high heels, a black skirt suit and she absolutely looked gorgeous. 
 
 
 
 
 
And when he stared at her eyes, his heart suddenly lost its rythm.     
 
 
 
 
 
 
Whoa. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He isn't having a new dream is he? He is definitely sure that he is in his office. He didn't doze or whatsoever because he was sure that he just finished talking to his Mom, and he definitely could never sleep after a short but below the belt sermon from his ever-sweet-loving mother. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But just for good measure . . . 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you for real?" He definitely sounds stupid, looks stupid too for sure. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For a second, the girl looked embarassed. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Way to go
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry sir." She was about to take back her hand, without thnking, he reached out for it, and shook it for good measure. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She felt . . . Real. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What did you say your name is again?" 
 
 
 
 
 
"Park Sandara sir."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So the girl of his dreams does have a name, a beautiful one, too. It definitelty suits her perfectly.