Chapter 3

I'm Sorry. .. ... Please , Don't leave me ...
Aemin : Where am I ? Wasn't I on the floor just now ? Why am I on a bed ? A soft , fluffy .... Wait ! This is not my bed ! I sat up immediately . Oh shoots , what trouble have I got into this time ! Where the hell am I ? I groaned as the pain from my lower region returned. I don't know where am I , but I must know how to escape , at the very least. I wrapped myself with the blanket and slowly crawled to the door like a caterpillar . I tried to open it . But someone got there before. Someone that I hate , someone that I despise , someone that I'm scared of. " , stand up ! " I knew this was too good to be true. Daehyun was not the type to let me sleep on a proper bed for free . " I said , STAND UP ! * Slap ! * " A sound of palm hitting skin came to life. Who am I kidding ? This is no fairytale. He started to pull my hair and slapped me more times afyer that. I could do nothing but struggle -no , wait , not even able to struggle. Then it all suddenly stopped and I fell into someone , someone that makes me feel that I could be protected. " Daehyun ! Wake up ! She is your freaking wife ! Not toy ! MAN ! Can't you differientiate ? SHE IS YOUR WIFE . Take care of her properly , or you will see no light if I see her hurt or abused anywhere. A stub on her toe , a single scratch , An the guy that punch My husband made a slicing movement under his neck . You heard me ? " Daehyun nodded. Teeheee . It looks nice to see that he gets threatened once in a while . He shot me a murderous glare and I whimpered. He gave a satisfying smirk in my direction and I hid my face to my savior's chest . Wait a minute... this scent is familiar. .. I look up to see... Jongup ?!?! I fell off due to shock . " Whoa whoa , bestie , relax , its me , your childhood best friend . Don't worry . " We used to be childhood friends . We were really close but since my family had to move , we never see each other around anymore. I was brought back to reality by hearing a scolding. " Daehyun , go to the kitchen and make sure you can cut onions PERFECTLY before you come in. DO YOU HEAR ME ? " That person boomed. Daehyun timidly skittle away. Gosh ... these people are scary... Especially the one with the deep voice .... brrrr ! Goosebumps ! They turned to me and I shivered and hid behind Jongup. I whispered to him . "Hide me , please . These people are scary ... " He laughed out loud which made me and the other ' scary guys ' thought what was teh matter . After he calmed down , he told the guys what I said ! " Aemin thinks you guys are scary . Please do a introduction of yourself and who we are , properly. I found out the one that punched Daehyun was Yongguk , the leader of their gang ( ? ) BAP , which stands for Best Absolute Perfect. The one that called him to chop onions is called Himchan , the cutie pie is called Zelo and the other one is called Youngjae , Daehyun's bestie. " Now , young lady , " Yongguk told me " is the time to tell everything . The whole truth. " By the time I was done , Jongup was about to march into the kitchen to give my husband a knuckle sandwich. I grabbed his arm and shook my head. He sighed. He understood my intentions but he couldn't do anything . Zelo then asked Jongup a sensitive question about me. " Jongup , why doesn't she talk much , if not , why is she so soft ? " I froze. How is he going to answer that ? I think I should answer it instead . " I .. lost my confidence to speak and decided it was better for me to be a quieter person and listen to people instead of me... always talking. " Jongup smiles. " Aemin , that's the most you talked to them . Good job ! But.. you need to return to your old self. Your talkative , cheerful self. You shall stay with us ! ^^ A voice from downstairs became known . " YOU SAY WHAT ???!!!?!?!?!?!?! "