Chapter 1

I'm Sorry. .. ... Please , Don't leave me ...
" Yah , don't think that we will forgive you. We told you to stay away from oppa . But now you are married with him. Be ready to get used to it everyday. GIRLS ! " Aemin knew this would happen. This had been going on for quite a while already . The girls had been beating her up everyday. She should be used to it already . She winced as one of the girls slide a pen knife over her check . She gasped .Well , this IS something new. Just then , her husband walked past them. The girl that gives orders , (like just now), is Called Eunmin . And with her high pitched voice , "OPPA ! " And the lovey stuff. He asked her " Did you do the job well ? " I flinched when he touched my wound. I can't believe it was him all along. I thought it was only Eunmin and gang. Turns out it wasn't . This had been happening since she was 10. Now she was 20. Ten years already. She had been arranged to Daehyun when she was 18. Onpy now she knows that he's the one behind all these. ///////////// Back at home ////// It was already dark. Daehyun was not back yet and she was getting worried. Just then the door slammed open and she coyld hear moans and groans. It was Daehyun.... with another woman. " , get out of the way ! " Daehyun scolded her. He had been coming home with different girls every night.... Until today. This is the first time he brought home ths same girl twice .