Chapter 001: Love Birds.

Mind's Killer

 Once a beautiful day came on - Monday - in the very fresh morning, the city became busy. Filling a numerous of citizens goes to school, half of the adults went to working in some kind of classy building, and other half of people went for jogging - exercising. The sky painted with a pale blue colors. Meanwhile, talking about the weather, it is about to have a snowfalls soon. Winter is coming up these days. I love white stuffs. It does describing myself in one word. 

While people happily skipping to do their own businesses, I also needed some resting rather than attending to my classes for today's schedules. But I guess, this peaceful moment won't lasted forever. I had another obstacle to disturbing my sleeping beauty time - my boyfriend. I heard his footsteps coming up as I knew what he's going to do after that - bursting. 

"CHAGIYA~" He sang. And as what I've said before. I sighed and made an sulking facial expression to him as he sat on the same bed as mine - beside this poor little girl. He grinning so brightly even the sun couldn't beat it up but for me, it is an exception. I've been used by it. Before he could touches my bangs, I stucked out my tongue at him as quickly forced myself to turn on the other side along with my pillow to covering my ears. A little chill smiles appeared up, shows everyone the mischievous side of mine.

He is carefully walking towards my direction on the front appearance but I refused and continues to rolling back to where I was before he's coming to get me up. I rush into the bathroom or else, he would catches me later. I chuckles playfully as I heard him scoffing and leaning his back against the bathroom's door. "Aish. You're soooo smart." he whined. I can imagine that and thought of it as adorable. I walks to pulled the toothbrush and brushing my teeth as facing my own self on the reflected mirror. 

"Really?!" I asked him while still brushing half of my teeth as a grins pasted on my new branded day. He scoff. "Not really! You're not that smart in maths. How impossible?" he laughs and shut my bedroom's door off. I smirks and washes my face in the next moment. Then, I opened the door to find my uniform when suddenly, I heard a strange sounds came from my bed's direction. I peeked through the side of the bed and saw a pair of hairy legs have shown me a clue. I clicked before my fingertips and careful of my tip-toing acts. 

Step. By step. And, "BOO." I raised my voice a bit huskier as the guy that I was used to be known for a long time ago, get up in a hurried way. His facial expression was priceless. "WOOOOOH. AHHH!" he is running towards the exit door out from my bedroom. "Haha, deserves you." I stuck my pinked tongue a little.

 

After having fun of our silly breakfast moments, we clinging to each other as crossing the streets to another street to finding our precious building called Seoul University. They were my heaven of studies but I dislikes Maths. I don't know why but it is so confusing. I only knew the basics and such normal numbers are okay. But the guy that stood right beside me was pretty well in Maths. He is the master of study. 

Oh yeah, I haven't did introducing something. He is my boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo, and only one year older than me. We actually knowing each other since the first grade of pre-school until reaching our studies into a high school. He is the one that making up the confess to me, during our graduation performance ended. I still remember how he is confessing to me, with a 'lack of confidence' feels and the moment when I kissed him as the answer - we were jumping around the school's hallway like a crazy couple. He was used to be a cold child and kind of weird but the time after we've been relationship, he changed a little. But his cold stares won't failed to any strangers or a person that he hates.

Back to the original story, he keep creating a stories about fantasy creatures and blah blah blah. But I still could have a time spending to listening to his unoriginal stories. He loves black, for an addition. His sparkling eyes blinking down to my short height. He is funny when outside of the school's building. 

Now, we are here. In front of the most beautiful building that was built in a luxurious way for us to get in, easily, with the help of the familiar guards. I thanked them all, and not for him. He has no manners with every person in this building. He hates them all, except for me, his best friend and my classmate. They are going to revealing themselves in count of three. 

One. Two. Three.

There you go. "SORI-AAAHHHH!" shouted my closed classmate, Lee Sungjong. Kim Myungsoo is a jealous type of person but not to Sungjong since he found Sungjong as a girl with his diva-ness. And here is our greasy tree boy. "YO, L!" said a guy in his red-ish baseball jacket and runs toward my boyfriend. Myungsoo are known as L in this university and he will be mad if someone added his real name instead of L. I chuckled and gives Sungjong a short hugs.

Woohyun quickly had his morning tight hugs for Myungsoo. If genders doesn't matter, they were probably creating an adorable moments together soon. Woohyun rubbing his cheeks against Myungsoo's hardly. "Ahh, I missed you, dongsaeng!" he said. I hold my laughs for not making his anger boiling later. But it is going to be happening, though. His mind could be exposed soon. For sure. Myungsoo is trying to stopped Woohyun but it is a failure. Sungjong couldn't back it off, and burst into a laughter. His face gained a reddest tinted. Uh oh.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
 

A few shocked birds flying to saving their own lives off the building's surroundings.

---

 

to be continued ...