Chapter 1

Phenomenal

I could hear machines, a beeping sound and a voice, a worried voice. Then I felt something, a soft and delicate touch. Then it holds my hand.

 

"Please...."

 

The grip in my hand tightens as the voice echo in my ears.

 

"It's time to wake up... you need to wake up now"

 

As the owner of the voice sealed my hands with his, I can't help myself to hold him back and feel the severe emotional disturbance his hand response to my hold.

 

"You are awake... you are awake.. Open your eyes.. Please open them for me"

 

Happiness was heard, and as he commands me to, I slowly open my eyes as I adjust to the bright light that welcomes my sight. When my eyes could take all colors and things it could see, I slowly tilt my head looking for the person beside me, looking contented, he smiles at me and a crescent eye smile was shown. The sweetest smile I ever see.

 

"I am happy to see you back; I thought I am going to lose you too"

 

I could not understand what he meant by his words but still, I smile to his, giving him assurance that he "did not" lose me.

 

"I see, he is now awake"

 

A man suddenly shows up on the door making the man besides my bed taken back his steps.

 

"He just woke up Kris, why don't you welcome him?"

 

The said Kris simply looks at me for a second before bringing back his attention to the man besides my bed.

 

"It is late for that Suho, you know that he should have woken months ago"

 

"But you should still welcome him up" Suho urges Kris

 

"I have no intent of wasting my time and play around with that experiment"

 

"It's Luhan. My name is Luhan" I sit up without taking my sight away from the tall man by the door

 

"I don't care. Dress up and get ready for tests" He simply say as he reach for the paper Suho is holding.

 

"You should try treating them better" Suho mockingly hit Kris' head with the paper he is holding

 

"You should stop babysitting yours then"

 

And with that Kris leaves us. Suho shakes his head as disappointment is written in his face before looking back at me.

 

"Sorry for that, well, you should wear your clothes now....

 

"Luhan."

 

Suho smiles at me before patting my head

 

"Welcome to the pack, Luhan"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

I was scouted by men in their lab uniforms towards the so called test room. There I see Kris talking with a boy. Its height is not that far from Kris. The so called boy has a good looking attribute. And as he notices my appearance, a warm smile was shown. His dimples are also present making him looking more handsome.

 

"Lay here" Kris points to the bed beside him before gesturing the boy to follow him. As their body disappears to the small room within, I decided to walk towards the bed where Kris told me to lay.

 

There are machines that surround the bed and for sure even great man will get scared to this kind of bed.

 

"I said lay down to the bed kid." Kris ' voice was heard and as I follow to where it come from, there I see him by the glass wall looking fiercely at me.

 

" I am Luhan"

 

"I told you i don't care. Now lay down to that bed"

 

Without anymore words I simply lay on the bed following Kris' order.

As I lay down in the bed, the machine that surrounds it starts to move directly to my body as if it is scanning my body.

 

"As expected he had it" I look directly to the room where Kris and the boy is who are both looking at the computer in front of them.

 

I wonder what they see in that tiny screen.