Dress

Dress - Changmin

Glancing at the clock you growled at the time.

5:15 pm

Changmin would be here in a half an hour and you had no idea what to wear. He let you know that it would be a fancy evening, one that you should dress up for. Looking through your closet for the hundredth time, you literally tried every single dress that you owned.

5:35 pm

You put a robe on as you looked for any other possibilities that you could think of. All you could think about was this dress. Knowing how good you looked in black with the sparkle around the waist was perfect along with the classy, yet flirty slit that reached your mid thigh. Letting out a sigh you got pulled back into reality by the knocking on the door as you tied your robe and answered the door.

"Hello" Changmin said as he was dressed up in a suit and black tie. "I see that you don’t have anything to wear." He walked in and handed you a flat box that was tied with a black bow.

"Is this for me?" You asked as you took the box into your hands.

"I knew you wanted this one, so I thought that I would get it for you." Changmin happily said as you undid the bow carefully. Lifting the lid form the box, you nearly dropped it once you saw what was inside. It was your dress, the dress that you had wanted for this event.

"You sure I can have this?" You took the dress from the box as you held it up to you.

"It looks amazing, go change and then we can go ok?" He smiled happily at you as you ran to your room after you kissed his lips, thanking him for the beautiful black dress. Quickly changing into it, you came out as he sat on the couch.

"Thank you so much, this is more beautiful than anything I have ever owned." You said as you hugged him tightly.

"It looks beautiful on you, jagi." Changmin kissed your cheek as he hugged you tighter.

"Let me go do my hair and then we can go ok?" You said as he nodded. He watched you walk back to your room as he thought you were the most beautiful being in the world. Styling your hair like you had seen in the picture, you put on some earrings that worked with the bling on the dress.

Putting on a little bit of makeup you smiled at your job well done, snapping a picture of yourself you sent it to your friends.

Sitting on the couch with a long and busy scheduled week behind him, Changmin rested his head against the back cushions on the couch as he closed his eyes. Soon he was fast asleep, you walked out of the bedroom all ready to go when you saw Changmin sleeping on your couch. You heels clicked against the floor as you sat next to him as you tried to shake him awake.

After trying several times you gently held his head and laid him down on the couch, setting a pillow under his head you untied his tie and ed his coat as you gently took it off so it wouldn’t get wrinkled. ing his shirt a couple buttons, you took off his shoes before throwing a blanket over him.

Taking off your heels you watched him a while, gently moving his hair away from his face you kissed his cheek gently. You laid on the floor right next to him, still in your dress as you held his hand in yours.

"Thank you for the wonderful dress Changmin. I hope I can wear it for you so that you can see me in it." You said gently as you weren’t sad that he slept you were happy, actually that he was getting some sleep. Letting yourself fall into sleep, you dreamed of Changmin and you dancing in your beautiful dress and spending the whole night together.