Chapter 4

The man from heaven

When the last scenes appeared on the sreen, Nickhun glued his eyes onto it with tears running down his face. Although Chansung had informed him about how sad this film was, he still didn’t imagine that it could move him to tears so easily like that. Withdrawing some tissues from the box, he grumbled in his mind: “haisshhh, that little old fellow”

 

The clock was 3 am, everyone would have drowned in their sleep. Nickhun was about to get into his room when he suddenly heard a scary crying sound that made him startled. Trying to calm his heart in some minutes, he saw Jun.K running towards Junho’s room. Getting inside, he found out that Junho was crying while the older brother caressing his hair gently to comfort him.

 

Junho was sobbing in voice when saying, that made those last words from his mouth unable to hear clearly. Nickhun sitting beside him, holding those icy hands while Jun.K hugging him tightly to calm him down. Junho bursted into tears:

 

“What happened, Junho?”

“I … nightmare … I see… Chansung… Chansung…”

“I see Chansung die”

 

Nickhun immediately knew the reason for his panic. He looked at Jun.K with a smile on his face, trying to comfort the little brother.

“Just a nightmare, baby”

“Stay calm, Nuneo. Everthing is alright”

“Chansung.. Where is he?”

“He is sleeping with Taec in the next room”

“Really? ... It’s true, right?”

“Have I ever lied to you?”

 

Jun.K patted Junho’s shoulder calmly while helping him to lie back on the bed. Wiping those teary eyes with some tissues, Nickhun remained silent to listen JunK whispering a ballad song “Only you” for lulling Junho to sleep.

For a while later, when feeling sure that Junho had fallen asleep, they walked out quietly. Passing through Taec’s room, they opened the door and looked inside. Two big guys were sleeping well under the mild light reflected from the corridor. Their faces were so peaceful, just hearing the steady sound of their hearbeat in such a silent night.

 

Jun.K sighed heavily:

“Haizz, that little naughty chicken! Don’t know why he stayed at Japan for that event. Junho always has nightmares without him beside”

 

A big grin formed in Nickhun’s face when he heard Jun.K grumbling. He giggled when hanging his hands onto his buddy.

 “Rest your mind. Woo called this afternoon, he will come bak here tomorrow. He doesn’t want to be far away from Ho either”

 

Jun.K groaned tiredly

“Haizz, that child has tampered my sleep”

 

Transfering a surprised glance to Khun, he smacked the lips

“You stay awake too late. You have many plans tomorrow. Sleep early, buddy!”

 

Nickhun smiled

“I have trouble sleeping, drink something with me?”

“Ok!”

 

Outside the window, the space was still immersed in the dark. A new day was coming; six young boys would be drawn in their busy schedule as usual. Right now, those peaceful and happy moments beside together were so precious. Just to be like that, they could stand there forever in the next 10, 15 years or even longer. Nothing was impossibe as long as they were together.