Ch.2: What is Adorkable?

Silence's Bus Seat

Chapter 2
What is Adorkable?
A/N: I don't know why this automatically selects "Rated M". There is nothing rated about this chapter at all. No , slight swearing.

Heaving a sigh, Soon Bok push back a strand of her thick hair and pinned it behind her ear.  She took in a deep breath and stood back.  How could this be?  She could've sworn she'd had the numbers right, she remembered them accordingly. 

"I don't understand." She mumbled to herself, stepping back a bit more.

She had entered the same code hundreds and hundreds of times before.  13-02-12, that was it.that was definitely  the combination. Even her friends who would sometimes use her locker knew that code. 

"Shinee...plus two... TVXQ?"

"What you up too?" She heard a voice behind her.

As she looked up at her friend, she straightened out her back and dusted herself off.  "What does it look like?"

Lina, one of her fangirl friends mentioned before, smiled brightly and shook her head shamelessly at Soon Bok's struggle.

"It look's like the all-so-mighty Soon Bok has finally made a slip up." She gloated. "Ohh, I sense a strong wave a failure coming your way."

"Shush." Soon Bok pouted.  This was the first time she have ever had a slip up like this.  It wasn't normal. "Just open it, please?"

Lina gave Soon Bok one hard stare before rolling her sleeves up and giving in.  Honestly, nobody could resist any requests made by the silent angel that was Soon Bok. Plus, they were best friends, she was going to help her either way.

"Fine," Lina sighed. "I save you, THIS TIME. But you've got to remember the combo yourself, ok?"

Soon bok rolled her eyes.  Really? Remember it? She's practically got the numbers inscribed in her brain like some secret mantra. She sees those numbers in her sleep, why wouldn't she remember it?

"Here," Lina smiled up at her "I'll even teach you the trick to remember it."

"I know, I know," Soon Bok sighed "TVXQ, infinite, infinite h..."

"WRONG!" Lina barked as she began to spin it around "SuJu...plus two... and a bit of Growling Exo and BAM."

Soon bok blinked as Lina tried so hard to jiggle the locker open, but it just wasn't budging. Perhaps it was broken.

"Why! Won't! This! WORK?!" She cried as she jerked the door. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT!?"

"Try harder." Soon Bok complained. "Harder, I said. Harder!"

Her friend let out a frustrated sigh and spun around. Looking up at the inpatient girl, she blew her bangs out of her face. "Would you quit rushing me?! I'm trying my hardest! Maybe it's jammed!" She suggested.

Soon bok rolled her eyes and shouldered her out the way.

"Move." She demanded. "You're just not strong enough. I'll do it, I don't want to be late messing around with you!"

Soon bok took in another needed deep breath and tried the combination once again.  After glancing up at her friend and rolling up her sleeves, she rubbed her hands together for heat. 

"Alright, let me take a crack at it."

"You do that." Lina rolled her eyes.  It was a matter of minutes before Soon Bok would be giving up and aggressively pounding on the locker.

"AISH!" Soon Bok screamed as she yanked on the handle viscously. "WHY WON'T IT OPEN!?!"

Lina shrugged and gave her a frown.

"AISH!" The aggravated girl swore and pounded her fist against the locker. "OPEN! OPEN! OPEN!!"

She gave it a kick. "WHY WON'T IT OPEN!"

"Maybe, and I'm just guessing, but maybe because ... it's not your locker."

How ironic.  The silence that Soon bok was longing for though out this whole hectic morning finally decided to show it's face during the most awkward moment.

She cleared and turned around. Oh great, it's this guy. 'Mr.Cutie Charismatic.'

Soon Bok feverishly shook her head to rid of that weirdly sarcastic thought, and looked at him head to toe.  Seriously? His locker? Ok, maybe there was a slight possible chance that it wasn't her locker, which she again doubted, but if it weren't, why would it be his? Out of all the students that attended this high school, why would this locker belong to him?

"Oh," Lina slightly bowed her head "Hello."

He smiled and nodded back.  Jimin seemed pretty cool to Lina already, in fact she thought he was even kinda cute-

"CAPTAIN FAILSHIP!" Another boy came rushing towards them. "Ah, you finally found your locker?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and turned to the panting boy. "Stop calling me that, and yes."

Soon Bok scoffed.  Found his locker. His locker? She'd already had her seat stolen straight from underneath her bottom this morning, was this boy really daring enough to steal her locker away too?

"Well, this is awkward." Lina scratched her arm and glanced at the boy who was trying to catch his breath. She'd actually thought he was kinda cute too, maybe even cuter than the first boy. She even thought he was cute enough to belong in an Idol Group, maybe a mix between Exo and BAP.

"Hey, why don't you introduce your friend." Jimin slyly suggested. Straight away he noticed that the girl was crushing on Taehyung, it was only him who hadn't noticed.

Soon Bok scoffed and glanced away.  She'd already said she'd never speak to him. Ever. She meant it too.

Lina smiled softly and nudged Soon Bok. "Yeah, introduce me to your new friends."

"They aren't my friends. Well, I don't know him, but that isn't my friend!" Soon Bok pointed to Jimin.

"That?!" Jimin gasped. "But we were bonding!"

"Captain Failship strikes again!" V belted.

"Hey," Jimin tugged Soon Bok's sleeve "Are you really not going to talk to me? Is it about this morning?"

"This morning?" Lina questioned with big eyes.  She hadn't expected Soon Bok to have a social life outside of school, and especially a boyfriend!

Soon Bok just looked down at her shoes as if she were reading a scripture in the laces or something else significant.

Jimin pouted. "But this time, this locker is really mine! I swear."

She peeped up at him.  Why'd he have to look like a puppy? Why?

He cheesed when he saw her head lift.  That meant somehow he caught her interest, which made him happy.  He caught her.

She immediately dropped it again.  She wasn't going to let him believe that she was interested in any sort of way, because she wasn't.  She didn't care about anything he had to say, all she wanted him to do was leave and never come back.  Her life was so much better off without him bopping up everywhere.

"Ah," Jimin smirked. "You don't beleive me, but watch!" 

She slightly tilted her head up to see him zestily walk up to the locker and begin to turn the combination.

Soon Bok rolled her eyes.  The code he put in wasn't even close to the right one. 05-07-04?  She knows for a fact that none of her friends went around chanting "Big bang, Infinite, 2ne1!" To remember her code.

"...and the answer is? Drum roll please?"

V looked around and then grabbed Lina and started drumming softly on her shoulder making drum sounds with his mouth.

Clink.

Soon Bok's eyes shot wide open.  How could this be? She could've sworne that this locker was hers.  Locker 321-

"I do belive you owe me an apology?"

Lina shyly brushed V's fingures off her shoulders and smiles sheepishly.  "I'm sorry for kicking your locker a couple of times."

"Thank you, no problem." Jimin beamed then turned to Soon Bok with crossed arms.

Pfft, as if.  The day Soon Bok was going to apologies to that boy would be the day she died.

"Silence?" Jimin cocked his head, waiting for her to reply.

"Silence?" Lina's eyebrows rose.  What was he saying.

Jimin nodded bashfully.  "That's what I've decided to call her, as a nick name..."

"Oh, How cute!" Lina grinned.

"Lina, Let's go." Soon Bok grumbled, tugging her friend with her. "We'll be late for class."

The two boys remained in that same spot.

"O-oh, Alright!" Jimin waved at them  "Bye Silence! See you after school!"

V rolled his eyes and leaned against the locker. 

"Silence? Really? That's the nickname you give to a girl you like?"

Jimin snapped his head around. "Shut-Up! It suits her."

Suddenly, he finally caught on to what his friend was implying.

"and I DON'T LIKE HER!" His voice went an octaive higher than usual and on top of that it cracked a bit.

"Sure, you don't." V's voice dripped with sarcasm.  He leaned off the locker and stood up straight "At least you didn't name her Mrs. Captain Failship." He patted the boys head and went off strolling, leaving Jimin glaring behind him.

"Ugh," Jimin shuttered "Why am I friends with such a loser?"

"You have friends?" A voice came behind him.

He glared up at the towering boy. 

"I doubt it." Jungkook smirked. "Loser."

"AISH!" Jimin cried. "Would you shut up! How could you say such a thing TO YOUR HYUNG!"

A few students turned around.  Great, twice in one day.

"Ah, Sorry." Jimin bowed and shot a glare at Jungkook.

"I hate you."

"Why?" The boy smiled cheekily. "At least now she's looking."

She? Who? Jimin scanned the hallway.  Was it someone who baby maknae jungkook was falling for already?

"I don't know what you're-oh." Jimins eyes widen.

It was her.  It was silence!  She had been wearing an bit of an annoyed facial expresstion and was glaring at him.  Jimin thought they were long gone in the hallway when actually they and walked to the other side and found her locker.

"Aha, hey?" he waved to her.

She rolled her eyes and the other girl, Lina, he thought, waved back at them before Soon Bok made her turn around.

Jimin let out a sigh and glared back up at the boy. "That wasn't a good thing!"

The maknae shrugged. "Why? I thought it would be good to get your crushes attention."

"Cru-what!" Jimin frowned "I do not!"

"Hah!" The boy laughed harder "Then why are you blushing! Hyungs got a crush! Hyungs got a crush!"

"Shut-up!" Jimin shoved the boy back.

Jungkook lost his footing and ended up bumping into someone behind him. 

"Oh," Jungkook bowed and picked up some of her papers "Sorry, Noona. It was my hyung who pushed me."

The girl smiled brightly up at him. "That's ok. I'm fine."

Jungkook blinked at her for some time before awkwardly nodding.  For a while, he just stood in front of her while holding her papers.

"Uhm, I belive those are mine." She question, pointing to the papers in his hand.

"Oh," His eyes buldged out "Oh! Yeah, here- Oops."

She giggled as he bent back down and rushed to pick them all back up.

"Here." He scratched the back of his neck. "S-sorry."

"Thanks." She laughted and took back the papers.  "Are you new here? I've never seen you before."

He nodded sheepishly and glanced up at her. "I'm Jungkook."

She smiled. "Hi Jungkook, My name is So Hee!" She stuck out her hand.

The tips of jungkooks ears turned pink as he shook her hand.

"I'm Jungkook."

She covered and laughed. "So I've heard." She grinned implying that he'd already introduced himself.

He chuckled a bit, himself. "Oh, right."

Smiling, she handed him one of the papers he had picked up twice before. "Here."

"What is this?" He glanced down at the papers.

"It's a flyer for the first showcase of the year." She explain "Each year we have one. It's kinda like a talent show. I'm looking for people to audition.  Maybe you could help me out? Do you have any special talent?"

"I-I." Jungkook looked down a bit baffled at the paper. 

"Does he have talent?" Jimin walked up and slung an arm around the latters shoulder "You see this guy? He's got nothing but talents!  Singing, dancing, rapping... we even call him the golden maknae. There is NOTHING he can't do."

The girl smiled. "Heh, great! See you at try outs!" And with that she walked away and waved at them.

Jungkook immediatly turned to his smirking hyung.

"Ha-ha," Jimin grinned "Pay back."

"You're such a ing grimlin." Jungkook muttered as he walked away.

♦ ♦ ♦

As the day carried on and Soon Bok followed her schedual, she couldn't help but to feel annoyed and a bit on edge. The reason behind her irratation had a rather simple answer.  Park Jimin.  

He hadn't been in any of her morning classes and she hadn't even seen him around in the hallway since then, but yet, strangly she was still angry.  Soon bok was pissed.  Although it seemed to be a little confrinatation, it meant a lot to her.  Who was he to show up so suddenly and screw up her flow?  

"Hey Soon Bok!" One of her friends callled as they rushed up to her as the bell rang.

Soon Bok halted and looked in their di.  She didn't even smile, she was in that much of a bad mood.

"Hmm?" She said blandly.

"I haven't seen you since last year!" Her friend beamed. 

"I just saw you this morning." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh," her friend scratched her head "Oh yeah! I almost forgot. I was so busy handing out flyers all day!"

"Flyers for what?" Lina strolled beside the two walking girls.

"Flyers for the showcase of course!" Soo hee grinned "The first one of the year."

The three girls entered the crowded cafeteria and headed to get a metal tray and collet their food.  As they continued talking and swiping foods, Soon Bok zoned them out, just as usual.  She didn't care about that stupid showcase.  She never entered it and never would. All she cared about was avoiding that darn Apple headed Jimin Boy.

"Nobodies going to sign up!" Lina continued to argue "The first showcase is always the most awkward!"

"Nu-uh!" Soo Hee snapped "Because I already got TWO signatures!"

"Really?" Lina gapsed as they sat in their usual seats. "From who?"

As she picked up her chopsticks, Soo hee grinned at the two. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"No." Soon bok shook her head and began eating "I don't care."

Soo Hee rolled her eyes. "Fine, I'll tell you." She then leaned in as if she had the secrets of the government to spill.

"The two who signed up are..." She whispered as Lina leaned forward. "Jungkook and Jimin."

Lina and Soo Hee were both suprised when they witnessed their friend suddenly gagging on her lunch.  She was seriously coughing up a storm for some reason!

"Are you ok?" Soo Hee patted her back.

No, she was not ok.  Why is this Apple headed twit popping up every where she goes?  Well, he didn't have any classes with her, nor did she have to show him around the school, yet she still felt un easy.

Soon Bok nodded and continued to cough.

"She's just a little sensitive..." Lina sang "When it comes to Jimin."

Soon Bok's eyes widend. What was she implying!?

"I don't understand?" Soo Hee softly admited.

"Yeah," Soon Bok slamed down her carton of strawberry milk "Neither do I."

Lina laughed. "What do you mean "niether do I" he's your boyfriend!"

What?  Boyfriend? Who is whose boyfriend? Jimin? Soon Bok's boyfriend? Really? All these queestions-

"SOON BOK HAS A BOYFRIEND!?" Soo Hee screached "And you didn't tell me!?"

"Yeah, that was the same thing I was thinking!" Lina agreed.

"A boyfriend!? Seriously!" Soo Hee shook her head in disbelief.  Of all the people to have a boyfriend, she'd never thought of ole quiet Soon Bok to be one of them.

"You guys..." Soon Bok murmered at her friends ignorance.  She had to hold her forehead just to keep from yelling at the two of them.

"So how long have you two been dating?"

"Have you two kissed yet?"

"Where does he take you on dates?"

"Who confessed first?"

"He's kinda cute, you're lucky!"

Soon Bok grummbled.  Jimin was not cute at all.  Maybe a little, but still, none of the things her friends were mentioning ever happened.

"You guysss," Soon Bok groaned "Stop it."

"We just wanna know when you started dating!"

"Soon Bok is dating someone!?" A familar voice came from behind her.

"Oh, So here it is." She thought to herself.  Here arrived the perfect irony that she had been waiting for all day.  She knew that at some point in her day this bothersome boy would make another unwanted appereance.

She opened to say something, but when she slightly turned her head to glance at him, she noticed that he was a tad closer than she'd thought and a tad bit closer than she wanted him to be. So instead of the "No." that she wanted to say, her breath just hitched,  her lips closed shut, and she promptly spun back around.

Besides, she wasn't talking to him anyway... at least that's what she'd promised.

"Really?" Jimin gasped and nudged her shoulder "Seriously? You are?"

Soon Bok grunted.  So what if she were dating someone?  Well, she obviously wasn't, but what if she were!?  Why was it so hard for him to belive that she'd be dating someone?  She thought she was a pretty so-so looking girl, she wasn't ugly.  What was so wrong about dating her?

"Ha, you're funny." Soo Hee giggled and swatted the air in front of Jimin's face.

Soon Bok rolled her eyes.  "Funny" yeah, that's a way to put it nicely.

"Hyung! HYUNG!" 

"Of course," Soon Bok thought to herself.  "Where the big idiot goes, the little idiots follow. Monkey see, Monkey do."

The taller boy rushed towards the table with his tray in hand.  His bright smiled faded when he saw the rest of us already sitting down and enjoying our meals, well TRYING to.

"O-Oh," Jungkook suddenly became shy "Hello."

"Ah, Jungkook-shi!" Soo Hee smiled brightly.

"Hello, Noona." He barely managed to mummble.

Soon Bok let out a sigh, it didn't seem like they were going to be leaving any time soon, and she could barely put up with it as it was.

"Yah," Soo Hee knudged Lina as she chewed the remains of the food she had in "This is the one! The one who signed up for the showcase."

"Wah!" Lina swallowed "Are you crazy?"

"Ex-excue me?" Jungkook's eyes lit up, showing his more child like innoncence.

Lina placed her hand on the table and swiftly looked up at Jungkook with disapproval. 

Shaking her head and folding her arms she finally spoke. "Nobody enters the first showcase! Only losers.  The first showcase is always the most awkward, you'll get made fun of horribly if your bad..."

Jungkook began to cough.  Yup, Lina always had a way with people.

"Aish!" Soo hee slapped Lina's arm. "Shut up! That's not true! You're scaring him!"

"It is true!" Lina snapped back.  She then turned her attention to the two standing boys "Well, are you guys gonna sit or what!?"

Soon Bok rolled her eyes. Great, she saw it coming either way.

"Thanks." Jimin smiled as he pulled out the seat next to Soon Bok and sat down, Jungkook sitting on the other side of Lina.

"And you don't have to worry much about our performance," Jimin grinned at the girls sitting across from him " Trust me, we're going to do good. In fact, we're going to win."

"You can't win a showcase," Soon Bok wanted to say "It's not a freaking talent show..."

"And what makes you so sure?" Lina questioned.

Jimin tiltled his head back and chuckled at her ignorance.  Of course they were going to do well.

"Well, let's just say the three of us are musically inclined."

"Three?" Soo Hee gasped.

"Yeah, Three. My friend Taehyung want's to sing with us."

"Taehyung can sing?" Lina inquired.

"Of course he can!" Jimin nodded "But I swear, I thought I told Jungkook to go and look for the sign up sheet and sign V's name."

The younger just dropped his head in his tray and mummbled something along the lines of "Sure, make the maknae do all the work." and "I couldn't find it, ok?".

Soo Hee just turned her attention to the apple head and propped her head on her hands. "So, what kind of song are you going to be proforming?"

Jimin snapped his finger and pointed at her. "Something smoothe and charming."

"Perhaps a melody?"

Relaxing his arms behind his head, he leanded back in his chair and nodded at her.  "Exaclty."

Just the very thought of Jimin performing a melody made Soon Bok laugh.  Him? A melody? Pfft, yeah right.  He couldn't be soft and soothing even if he'd down a gallon of camomile tea.  He was always loud, she thought to herself.  So he surely wouldn't be able to perform very well, he'd end up making a fool of himself in front of the whole entire school. Staff included. 

But yet, even though she knew that his misery would come, she still awkwardly felt some type of way.  She was unsure of it, but she might have felt slight pity for the ignorant boy.  He didn't even know what he signed himself up for.

"Oooh," Soo Hee grinned "To seduce your girlfriend?"

The boy chuckled and shook his head sheepishly. "No, nothing like that.  I don't even have a girlfriend." He mummbled.

"Of course he doesn't have one," Soon Bok wanted so badly to insult him "Just look at him! He's annoying, stupid, loud, and most of all ANNOYING! Seriously, who in their right mind would want to date the likes of that. I barely want to be around him!"

Lina and Soo Hee gave eachother a look and then faced the boy.

"What are you saying?" Lina forced her laugh.

"I don't..." Jimin said awkwardly. 

"It's not that hard to belive." Jungkook slammed his milk carton down "Hyung,... is a loser."

"Yah!" Jimin pouted "I just haven't found the right girl, that's all."

"You mean you haven't found a girl who was desperet- scratch that - STUPID enough to date you." The maknae corrected.

Soon Bok slightly nodded in agreement with the younger boy.  She thought he was exactly right. Nobody would be foolish enough to date the likes of him.

"Wah!" Linas eyes bulged out "You mean you two broke up?"

"What two?" Jimin squinted in confusement.

"You and Soon Bok!" She replied eagerly "You two broke up!?"

Jungkook's jaw dropped as he stared across the table at his redening hyung and noona.  Soon Bok's face was practically laid across her lunch tray and Jimin practically fell out his seay.

"B-Broke up?" Jimin stuttered as he tried his best to cover up his embarressment with laughter "Ha-ha, what are you talking about? We never dated..."

"Yet." Jungkook coughed.

He looked away awkwardly when he saw the icey glare Soon Bok shot him, her tolerence was now at an all time low.

"Oh," Lina nodded and sent Soo Hee a look "Well, we just thought, since you two seem close-"

"How do we seem close?" Soon bok finally spoke up, all eyes on her.

Lina swalllowed. "B-because," She glanced at Jimin nervously "This morning when you two were talking, it seemed as if you two were a couple who had been arguing.  He even said he'd see you after school! You also saw him this morning and I thought that you-"

"I've already told you," Soon Bok shook her head "I don't date." 

"You mean you haven't dated." Jimin corrected her.

Due to her precious rule, instead of swearing at him then and there, she sealed her lips.

"What's the difference?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"My dear unexperinced maknae," Jimin leaned over the table to pat the boys head "There is a big difference!"

"And what would that be?" Jungkook asked, smacking away his hyungs filthy hand.

Grinning at everyone, Jimin sat back down. 

"The difference is," he began "that she can date. She's just haven't dated in the past, she probably hasn't found the right one yet."

He then turned to Soon bok and gave her a bright smile. "But don't give up yet! I'm sure you'll find your prince charming!"

Soon bok scoffed. 

"Aw," Soo Hee grinnged and clasped her hands together "I think so too!"

"Whatever," Soon Bok stabbed her plate "I don't even want to date."

"Why not?" Jimin spoke up again, much to Soon Bok's dispise. "If you meet someone who makes you happy, you should want to be around them more."

"Right." Lina agreed. "Is it that you don't want to date, or are do you think that nobody would want to date you."

Soon Bok shot her a glare and continued chewing her food.

It wasn't that she was afraid to 'date', but it was just that she didn't really like to be around people she didn't know, and everyone she did know she didn't want to date.  So, what was she to do?  Go out and 'socialize', that's a bit too much... That wasn't Soon Bok's style.  
Actually, deep down inside, Soon Bok knew the truth.  The truth was that she is afraid.  She's afraid of socializing, she's afraid of going out of her comfert zone and meeting new people, and she's afraid of the outcome if she does.  That's why she lives ever day the same. It's safe. She's safe.

The bell suddenly rang and everyone began to collect their belonging s and head over to the trash can before going to their classes. This was the part of each and every day that Soon Bok hated the most.  After the bell rings, sounding the ending of lunch, everyone clutters over to the trashcan and it makes it harder for her, being that she's only 5"3.  She's only 63 inches and she has to penetrate a pack of wild animals just to throw away her lunch.

Standing outside of the wild crowd, Soon Bok swallowed and held her tray.  She studied the pack of kids hoarding around the trash can and swallowed.  There was no way she was going to make it to class on time if she just kept standing there.

"Ugh," Lina groaned "We should've ate faster."

Soon Bok nodded in agreement.

"I should talk to the board about getting more trash cans." Soo Hee mummbled.

"Hmm," Jimin rubbed his chin "Why don't we take the trays."

Jungkook looked at his hyung and nodded. 

"What?" Lina gasped. "You really are crazy!"

Jimin laughed and stacked her tray on top of his. "I'm not. This should be easy-peasy!"

"Aw," Soo Hee grinned "Your such a good dongseng! You've been helping me out alot today."

Jungkook turned his head as he took her tray.

"Here." A voice startled Soon Bok.  She was too busy staring at the crowd in bewilderment to noticed that the two boys had begun collecting their trays.

"Let me take that for you." Jimin smiled and slide the trey out of Soon Bok's fingers.

She blinked at littled. Why would he want that?

"By the way," He said as he stacked her trey on top of the two others he was holding "You shouldn't worry about dating too much. I'm sure you'll find someone. You're pretty...I mean, pretty as-as in-"

"Come on, Hyung." Jungkook sighed and pushed his hyung along.

"Uh- bye." Jimin turned around and began walking toward the crowd.

Soon Bok stood there stunned in her spot. Pretty? Was that what the dumb apple headed boy from the bus called her? Pretty?

"Awwww!" Her two friends sang beside her.

She'd seen this coming, and it was not amusing.  So Soon Bok just adjusted her backpack and began to walk out of the cafeteria, slightly embarressed.  Never the less, her two friend were trailing behind her.

"He's so cute!" Lina grinned.

"I think he likes you!" Soo Hee urged.

"Shut-up." Soon Bok grummbled. "He does not. We're enemies."

Lina rolled her eyes and sighed. "Actually, it's only you who is enemies with him.  He seem's to be treating you really nice!"

Soon Bok groaned. "It's not like I want him to.  He's annoying."

"Oh, He's adorkable!" Soo Hee defends.

"Adorkable?" Soon Bok stops at her locker and squints at her two friends. "What the hell does 'adorkable' even mean?"

"OH HAY! YOU GUYS!"

The three girls spin around to see, of course, no other then Jimin panting with his hands on his knees.

"You guys!" He wheezes "I threw...away...the stuff... but... we still need to sign Taehyung up."

"Why didn't you sign it while you were throwing stuff away?" Lina questioned.

"What?" Jimin panted as he looked up at her.

"I taped a sign up sheet on the wall above the trashcan" Soo Hee said softly "You didn't see it?"

Jimin stared up at her in disbelife.  For a secound, they thought he was frozen solid.

"AHHW!" He dramticaly cried with his eyes squished closed.

"But I already went therrreee~" He whined in a voice that could easily be mistaken for a 5 year olds.

"Come on, Hyung." Jungkook said walking by and snatching his hyung away by the collar before he could make an even bigger fool out of himself.

"Uwahhh~" Jimin continued to complain as he was being dragged away "Now I have to go all the way backkkkk~"

"Yeah," Soon Bok thought "Back to pre-school."

She sighed and turned to her friends who both seemed amused.

"That." Lina pointed in Jimin's direction. "That, right there. Is the DEFINITION of adorkable."

 

 A/N 
Thank-You so much for reading! (and hopefully subscribing!)
Yay! Another updates! Thanks again for subscribing and commenting! I enjoy reading them
I apologize for any spelling erros, I'm not that great of a speller.