Chapter 3

Apple-flavoured Kisses

---(Time Skip; Current ages; Yifan:11; ZiTao:8) Part 3

"TaoZi!" Yifan shouted out to ZiTao, they were currently on a playdate at the playground and ZiTao had decided to starta game of 'hide-and-seek' before he had arrived.. "TaoZi! I've got your favourite; apples! I sliced them myself!" Yifan proudly boasted out loud, hoping to tempt ZiTao out of his hiding spot with the apples. Still, no sign of ZiTao... "Mmm~So yummy! And sweet! If you do not come out, I shall finish it all~! Muahahahah~" He teased, a slight rustling of bushes at his back was heard, a light airy giggle echoed around the abandoned playground. Yifan crept towards the sound, wanting to surprise ZiTao..."GeGe!" ZiTao popped up from the back of the bushes, surprising Yifan instead. Yifan placed a hand over his heart in mock shock, faking a heavy pant. "You scared me TaoZi!... You wanna have apples?" Yifan opened the little red container in his hand, inside sat nine slices of perfectly sliced apples. ZiTao wowwed at the neatness of the slices,... "GeGe, you sure you sliced them yourself?" ZiTao eyed Yifan suspiciously. "Alright, alright, I did it with help from my mum o.k.?" ZiTao gave a cute eye-smile, "It's alright GeGe!" ZiTao picked up a fork and placed a slice of apple in his mouth, chomping on it cutely. "It's still good!" ZiTao gave a thumbs-up. Yifan picked up a slice with the other fork, they sat on the swings as they finished up the apple slices... one was left.. Yifan and ZiTao glanced up at each other, mutually counting to three... ZiTao had gotten the slice, his eyes lighting up in delight, it was all thanks to his fast WuShu reflexes. Yifan pretended to be down and started pouting, staring longingly at the apple slice in ZiTao's grasp. ZiTao felt bad... "GeGe, want to share it with me?" ZiTao tilted his head to the side in question, how could Yifan say no to the adorable ball of fluffiness.."O.k." The apple slice was shared.. Their 3rd indirect kiss..

A/N: Update for you guys! Do check out my other stories too! 

My Housekeeping Crush

My Heart-keeping Lover(Sequel to My Housekeeping Crush)

Haunted

OH YESH! Thankyou KpopCrazy21 for upvoting this storeh! OMG! Now you make me go crazy, thank you so very much:3 *throwing too many cookies*