Moving in

Pretend

I took a deep sigh as I stared at my mom's back.

She's now packing her stuff getting ready for a trip with her new husband for their honeymoon.

I feel kind of nervous now...

My mom said that I'll be living with her new husband's house with his twin sons while they are gone for their honeymoon.

I really don't like the idea. I'm not comfortable living with other people's house. I will be contented if the twins will be moving in our house instead of me moving in their house. I would feel comfortable that way.

"mom~..." I whined quietly.

"Sweety, you will be just fine with them. the boys are pretty nice" she said as she keeps on packing her clothes.

ugh...she calls them nice now? :/   ...I sometimes wonder if she's blind or what...=x

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

I saw the other twin on their wedding day and it seemed like he didn't know that I am their step-sister and he looked really down.

and the other twin whom I met before the wedding is freakinly FREAKY.

he had been glaring at me withh his...his...big,round,unhuman-like eyes! UGH!

IT'S SCARY.

"Mom, why must I be the one to move in? why can't they just be the one to move in here?" I whined again at her as I frowned sadly.

"their house is much safer to live in than with us sweety. They have maids and bodyguards there to protect you" My mom explained looking at me with a smile.

oooookay, they're rich. so what?

I can protect myself I don't need anyone.

but...well the twins are pretty scary so I must ask for a bodyguard to protect me from the both of them. =.=

"okay mom, I understand, If that's what you want" I just pouted.

then, after a few minutes, Mr. Jo finally came in our house to fetch us.

He greeted the both of us with his famous bright smile.

He's pretty handsome... I wonder how my mom found this handsome,young,rich,and single dad perfect man? (which suits my mom since my mom's a single mom)

I must say he's a perfect match with my mom! but still, I want my dad with my mom.

I hope he could visit me sometimes. :(

 

 

as the car drove us away from our house, I can't help myself from being nervous of what could actually happen once I'm finally with the...scary twins alone? :(

 

I inhaled deeply hoping that everything would just go fine.

I must survive with them, I MUST. T_T