Flashbacks

Pretend

"Appa..." I watched him looking at me with a very sorry eyes.

I should let my appa go... after all, it's my fault why he had to marry my mom.

I ran towards him and gave him a hug for the last time.

"I promise, I'll visit you when I have time, sweetie" He told me as he hugged me back.

"nae, Appa. I love you, Appa" I tightened the hug.

After that, I watched him making his way out of the house.

"Umma..." I cried silently as I hugged my mom who's standing beside me.

"It's okay sweetie, He can still visit you" my mom assured me.

---

"Mom...have you really loved dad?" I asked her.

"hmm...for me, He was just like a bestfriend. I'm sorry, sweetie." She told me truthfully.

"Oh... really?" I said and turned the other way as a tear fell from my eyes.

'My parents doesn't really love each other... They were right, the people in school who tease me... They keep on saying that I was just made by only accident. not by love.'

"don't think much about it,huh? let's just sleep you still have school tomorrow. Good night, sweetie" My mom said before dozzing off to sleep.

---

[End of Flashback]

I recalled those other hurtful times that happened 6 years ago...

My parents' seperation...It's making me sad but it's my parents' happiness.

If only I wasn't born they wouldn't have to marry each other. I was only made by accident.

I heard grandma and my mom talking before about it that's why I found out.

My parents' never know that I know that unfortunately, I was just a big accident that made my parents' lives miserable.

They fought before agreeing to marry each other. They had no other choice but to choose it because of me. They wouldn't want to be killers that's why they preferred to have me alive. Even if they don't really want to, They did it anyway. All because of me. :(

now that it has been 6 years since their seperation, My mom just told me that she'll get married.

I am not surprised when she told me that. Because I know that it will come.

She deserves to be happy with the one she truly loves.

She even told me that the one she's going to marry has kids.

My mom didn't told me their ages but I guess they'll be around...6-8 years old though...just a lucky guess...

I actually dislike stubborn kids and I have a bad temper sometimes... so I don't know if it will go too well when we're finally living together...

but if those kids are cute, maybe I'll have the longest patience ever though.

 

 

*sighs*

 

since their seperation, I haven't heard any news from Appa.

I hope he'll come to Umma's wedding.

I do miss him a lot.