WHO'S SHE ?? >_

'TILL DEATH DO AS PART

 

GEUN SUK’S POV

She’s gone ottoke? What am I going to do now? I miss her so much. Maybe I just need fresh air to clear my mind and to ease the pain. I can’t help it, but, now that I know that geun young is not with me anymore I feel very miserable. Finally I’m here; this place is the perfect place to forget the pain I’m suffering now. Guess I’ll drink beer, but after a few hours of crying and drinking, I felt dizzy so I decided to go home. I went to the parking lot and look for my car. “ahjussi!” I heard someone shout and it’s like a girl’s voice. I know that it’s me who’s she shouting to. “Are you drunk? I can give you a ride.” She asked and I didn’t reply. She just took my car’s key and drives me into a motel. She checked me in and went to the room. She took care of me the whole night.

GEUN YOUNG’S POV

I feel exhausted. Better if I give a call to Geun Suk. I call him and no one’s answering, maybe he’s already asleep. After few more hours, I didn’t receive any txt msg. from Geun Suk. I called him again and finally… “yobosayo?” it’s a girl’s voice, I got curious. “Who’s this?” I asked. “Oh sorry. This is Yun Hye” she answered. What’s happening? Why she’s with him? “Where’s Geun Suk?” I asked her again. “Geun Suk is still sleeping now, maybe he’s very tired because of what happened last night, but, when I’m about to cook our breakfast you suddenly called.” She explained. She doesn’t even know who am I, and now? She’s about to cook THEIR breakfast? Geun Suk is still sleeping because of what happened last night? Wae? What happened last night? Waahh!!! What am I thinking? Maybe…. Maybe… maybe…. Waaaaahhh ! I really don’t know. I’ll just ask him later on. I’ll just hang up.

GEUN SUK’S POV

Aigoo, my head hurts. W-what’s t-this? W-why I don’t have any top clothes? A-and w-why is there a girl? What happened? The blanket? Right! The blanket. It’ll help me to cover myself. “You’re already up?” that girl asked. “N-ne, I am.” I answered “Still remember me?” she asked me, but I don’t really have any idea. Wae? Is there really something happened? N-no no! It can’t happen. Oh! What’s this? She’s walking towards me. W-what clothes is that?  Is it a mini dress? She’s y….. OH ! What am I thinking…. “Let’s eat?” she asked and gave me food.“Breakfast in bed. You like it?” she said. “what happened?” I asked her. “you don’t remember? Don’t you know that we’re very happy that time?” she answered then giggled. Is she teasing me? I assure myself that nothing happened... Because I won’t do anything that can hurt Geun Young. I didn’t answer her question. I just jumped off of the bed, trying to escape her. I wear my clothes hurriedly then grabbed my cell phone. “There’s so many txt msg. and someone just called.” She said as I walk outside the room. So as soon as I get out in that room, I looked at my phone and there’s so many txt msg. came from Geun young, and she just called me a while ago. A WHILE AGO?! Did she just really call? Ottoke? What if… what if that girl answered Geun young’s call? What will I do ? Maybe I should just give her a call, but no one’s answering… waaaaaahhhhh... so… it means… that… she knew that I am with a girl the whole night? Noooooo! Maybe she’s just attending an appointment… or in meeting…yeah that’s right! Nothing more!

 

GEUN YOUNG’S POV


“ma’am… do you want some coffee? Ma’am…. Ma’am…… MA’AM!” “OH! Oh… why? What’s the problem?” I said. “no.. there’s no problem, I just wanna ask if you want some coffee..” the employee asked. “No... No thanks.” I answered then he left. I really don’t know why I am like this… I am absent minded... don’t have appetite... Can’t do work... waaaaaahhh ! Am I thinking too much of what happened between Geun suk and that Yun Hye?? NO! I trust Geun Suk! I know that he won’t do and he cont do anything that can hurt me! I miss Geun Suk.. T_T