THE PARTINGS. T_T

'TILL DEATH DO AS PART

GEUN YOUNG'S POV

So early in the morning and I recieve a call. It's the president of the company---where I'm currently employed. "Geun Young, we have a problem!" he said "wae? what's the problem?" I said, as i jump off of the bed and do my morning routines. "You should hurry and go here in office,'coz it's hard to explain in the phone,, arasso?”He explained. “arasso” I replied then hung up. So I hurriedly go in the office. I’m very curious about the problem that president is talking about. I even noticed that his voice is trembling. Finally, I reached the office and I saw president is walking towards me. “President what’s the problem?”I asked curiously.”There’s some sort of big problems in our branch in abroad. And I want you to fix it for us. Arasso?” He explained and it surprised me.”BOH!?” I exclaimed.”B-but why me?” I asked him. “No one’s capable to fix it…. Except you and I know that you can fix it in just a short period of time and I trust you the most. He explained calmly. I felt a little bit flattered and proud, but, how am I gonna explain it to Geun Suk? “You only have three days left to prepare yourself and to pack up your things. So you better start now.”he added as he tap my shoulder and leave. So I immediately called Geun Suk. “Yoboseyo?” I asked him w/ a soft voice.”wae? what’s the problem ?” he asked me. “Can we meet at the park? I need to talk to you right now.” I said. “Arasso, just wait me and I’ll be there.” He replied and it comforts me. “Ne” I answered.

GEUN SUK’S POV

I hurriedly go at the place where, me and Geun Young will meet. It seems that she has a big problem. When I reach the place, I looked at her and I noticed that, she’s so sad and quiet. She’s like a lost child who doesn’t know where to go. I just felt that that atmosphere suddenly changed. I called her and she runs toward me. Then she stood in front of me for a couple of seconds, and she just suddenly gave me a warm and tight hug. It last for several minutes. No words are coming out from my lips and I don’t know why, tears suddenly flow from my eyes. I don’t feel comfortable and it is very strange. “Saranghae, I’ll miss you Geun Suk.” She whispered and I touch her shoulder then push her away towards me. “Wae? What do you mean? I asked her and it even get me more curious. Its not very natural for her to act that way.’coz she’s really funny, active and very lively. Then she told me what happened. “is that so? But what about us?” I asked her as we look at each other’s eyes. “Everything will be alright.” She answered as she touch my cheeks. “But how?” I asked. “we both know how much we love and trus each other. This is not the end, maybe after several months, we’re able to see each other again.” She answered. “arasso, I’ll wait for you” I replied.

GEUN YOUNG’S POV

It’s already time for me to go and I saw Geun Suk in front of my house, he’s going to give me a ride and send me at the airport. He’s very quiet, the same with me. He carried my luggage and put it inside the car, then he opened the door and he started to drive. I only look at him while we’re in the car. Every second, every minute, every single time. “Don’t look at me like that.” He said, I didn’t say anything instead, I just look at the window and say, “wae? Why can’t I do that?” he didn’t replied. Finally, we reach the airport and entered. “Geun Suk, don’t be like that. I don’t want to leave if you’re still going to ignore me.” I said but he still ignore me. He put down the luggage. I just look at him, waiting for him to look back, but he didn’t. so I just get the luggage and walk. The suddenly, he grabbed my hand and hugged me, and he say, “I’ll miss you soooooo much. Saranghae.” And tears flow from my eyes. I smiled at him and he let me go.”I,ll go now.” I said and turned around. I know he’s staring at me while crying. I can’t help it, I can’t look at him ‘coz I’m afraid that I would still feel more uncomfortable.