Untamed

Untamed

The fear made SeungHyun shivering. He was really scared, not for being lost, he was used to it, but to be there, in the holy forest, in front of the sacred dragon cave, it made all his inner alarms ringing like crazy. Legends say that a particularly nasty and capricious dragon was sealed here, he used to terrorize the poor folks of the nearby villages, requiring fancy sacrifices to be appeased and rumors say that he also used to kidnap young men. It was when DongWook, his great great grand father, and the son of one of the most powerful men of the country, disappeared that all the priests were summoned here in order to lock the beast in his nest. But the dragon was powerful and the seal was weak so that’s why, since then, this part of the forest had been forbidden to commoners.

 

It wasn’t the first time SeungHyun’s bad habit had got him into troubles, as long as he could remember, he always was the easily distracted type. His mum used to remind him, and whoever was up to listen to embarrassing stories of his childhood, how she had spent the scariest hour of her life searching for her baby boy. While they were walking in the street, the four year-old SeungHyun had let off of his mother's hand to follow a “pretty woman”, attracted by her long blond hair. He had pursued the all black dressed blonde trying to reach for the silk like hair for almost one hour before he had got distracted by a dragonfly flying nearby. He had then ran after the pristine insect until a pound where his mum had found him crying his eyes out because “the small dragon had bitten him”. This time, if the dragon was real, then the biting could be way more dangerous than a dragonfly one.

SeungHyun kept his eyes on the cavern mouth, anxiously checking for any indication of a dragon being released by his reckless wandering. His heart was beating loudly in his ears and sweat running down his spine, he slowly stepped back, never letting the rockwall black hole out of his gaze. He in a breath when his eyes caught a quick movement on the cave threshold, he would have run away at light speed if his clumsy feet had not trapped themselves in the vegetation tangle on the floor, making him fall on his face as a small shriek left his lips. SeungHyun contorted himself as best as he could until he was siting, trying to release his feet, when he saw another movement in the corner of his eyes. He couldn’t restrain a high pitched scream as the thing moved in his direction, his lungs were in fire and his eyes full of tears when a big lizard passed near him. Realizing that the small creature was the reason of his fear SeungHyun calmed down, slowly catching his breath and feeling a little stupid to be so afraid of the harmless animal.

SeungHyun closed his eyes letting his heartbeat slow down, only to blink them open as fear got back as fast as it was gone when he heard a crystalline laugh echoing through the forest. A long blond hair woman was looking at him from the cavern hole laughing at the pathetic being he was. As she approached him, SeungHyun noticed her flat and chest, her strong built arms, … concluding that the pretty girl was actually a man but a stunningly beautiful one. As the long haired male came closer, SeungHyun could see a wide smirk twitching full lips and an amusing glint shinning in deep amber pupils. The godly sight made his heart come back to life and it seemed like the organ wanted to throw itself at the other, thumping furiously against SeungHyun’s ribcage when the blonde's melodious voice asked:

“What were you afraid of, beautiful? Looks like you've seen a dragon?”

The newcomer laughed again as SeungHyun’s voice was failing him, air seemed to rarefy as the other came so much closer, invading his personal space. The brunette gulped the invisible lump in his throat so he was able to manage a stutter:

“Wh.. Who are y.. you?”

Another laugh was heard and the blonde's face was now inches away from his, when the other answered, the beautiful voice taking SeungHyun’s breath away.

“You can call me JiYong.”

JiYong’s lips brushed against SeungHyun’s ear as he whispered onto the brunette's skin, the act sending shivers down the teen's spine. SeungHyun couldn’t register what the blonde told as plush lips were on his own, playful tongue forcing its way down his throat and thin hands pushing him further down on the floor. He was lying on his back, lost in Jiyong’s eyes, as the latter was seated between his thighs, hands pinning his shoulders on the floor. Time seemed like it stopped and his eyes went wide as SeungHyun’s brain realized what JiYong's last whisper was, while a Cheshire cat grin appeared on the blonde's lips, the words ringing in the brunette's head again and again.

“Poor baby, you unleashed the dragon!”