Untouchable Height's

Untouchable
 
 
It had been 5 years since that fateful day I met the man of my dreams and he came into my life had changed it forever and for the better. I thought it was the end of me that day, sick of the bulling and the abuse I got for no reason. It was the day I was planning to end my life but Jonghyun had come over and spoke to me so nicely, like he truly wanted to be my friend.
 
He looked at me with so much care and love without knowing me and it made my heart flip around and beat madly against my chest. Could I really have someone like him in my life. It shocked me when he just came to speak with me, like could I have a friend and not be disgusted by me. I couldn't of been more surprised when he was happy and accepted the fact I was gay and even more shocked to hear he was gay as well. 
 
Everyday he kept his promise to me and came to visit me, always buying me chocolate and crisp and juice from the little shop in the main hall. I was forever grateful and gave me a small amount of hope that this was the start of something special for me. My first ever true friend that liked me and accepted me for who I was. It took a while but I opened up more about my past, they way my parents had abused me, dubbed me a huge mistake in their life's and truly hated me. The way I would be punched and kicked about if didn't move quick enough or just breathed.
 
The way I used to get thrown down stairs if I put a little bit too much on the dinner plates. I had become numb to pain over time and every glimmer of hope I used to have of them accepting me and loving me vanished quickly, my world turning dull and black with no light at the end of it but Jonghyun soon became my light and source of life.
 
Every day I felt a little happier and the day Jonghyun confessed to me was the best day of my life, to hear those three words I had always craved to hear and feel finally became true. I had to make him say it again as it didn't sink in that someone so kind and caring and loving could really feel that way about me but he confidently stated that he was madly and deeply in love with me and I couldn't contain my emotions and cried happy tears for once.
 
It scared me how close we became over the two months I had known Jonghyun but deep down I was so happy, the in mates bulling me no longer really bothered me and I really felt feelings for the first time. Love was such a powerful feeling but it was also a happy one and I felt untouchable, Jonghyun had turned me in to a completely different person over the two months and I felt so happy to have someone genially care so much about me. His little brother Taemin had come over a few times to see how I was which made me feel so special to know he cared about me and to make his boyfriend Minho take such great care of me when they had to leave, I felt like royalty.
 
The day of my trial came round quickly and as I entered the dock to plead my innocence, I saw Jonghyun there, dressed up smartly in a black suit, smiling warmly at me which gave me the confidence to get through this and really show the court that my parents where the horrible lier's that had ruined my life. I had to speak in so much detail about the abuse and what I had suffered throughout my childhood that I cried, I couldn't help it as the memories flooded my mind and their voices echoing in my mind saying how disgusting I was and how much of a mistake I was.
 
I sat back down after 45 minutes of pleading and it was there turn. Each lie stabbing me in the heart and by the look on Jonghyun's face, he wanted to kill them as well. The fact he was there made me feel warm inside and his words from the day before circling my mind, to know that no matter what he will still love me and wait for me was getting me through the day.
 
Hearing the jury come back so quickly with their verdict scared me senseless, were they really going to believe those lies. Hearing the words not guilty spoken out loud was the most surreal moment in my life. Jonghyun shouted out and cheered in delight and I froze for a moment before breaking down in tears once more, happy to finally be released into the world once more.
 
My parents looked utterly shocked and un happy with the verdict but for me it got better when they had to do time for wasting police time and for the lie's they told. It wasn't long sentence's but 20 years each sure made up for the 8 months I had to spend living in the dull, cold cell. I had to return back to the prison to collect my belonging's and then I was finally able to walk free. I was more excited to see Jonghyun and be able to feel his strong muscled arm's around me properly with out the insults and horrid looks we used to receive.
 
It took 15 minutes and as I stood in front of the metal door's opening, it revealed a figure holding something behind his back. The figure becoming clearer as Jonghyun stood there smiling brightly at me and opened his arm's for me to run into. I had never run so fast in my life and to feel and smell Jonghyun around me once more so was perfect.
 
It had become the best day of my life and I was determined that from that day onwards was the start of the second chapter in my life and I was going to start a fresh, this time with Jonghyun by my side. We shared a deep passionate kiss, I never get used to his plump lips moulding perfectly against my bow shaped lips. His puppy eye's sparkling brightly like a child in a toy shop.
 
We walked hand in hand down the road to begin our new life together and to hear Jonghyun say I was going to be living with him no matter how much I complained really was the perfect way to end my day. I hoped he wouldn't regret this or regret loving me because I was so deeply and madly in love with him and because of Jonghyun, I was striving to become a stronger and better person.
 
His home was small and cosy, One bedroom apartment in the centre of town, I really felt like I was welcomed here and it finally felt like I had a home were I was safe and the place was filled with nothing but love, a complete change from the old house which was filled with hate, regret and abuse. Jonghyun really made me feel at home and he wasn't lying when he had prepared for my arrival. The cupboard where stuffed with food and drink and that thought alone, that Jonghyun had done this for me truly made me feel so special and wanted.
 
That night I let Jonghyun officially make me his own, he treated me like the rarest angel, sweet tender touches and kisses filled with love. He never pushed me or forced me but I knew this was what I wanted and to feel one with Jonghyun, to finally allow my self to be marked as his and to feel even closer to the man of my dreams. It was indeed the perfect end to the perfect day. Finally falling asleep in Jonghyun's arm's, nuzzling my face in to his sweaty chest and taking in his sweet minty scent.
 
Everyday he always reminded me just how much he loved me, always complimenting me and helping me to feel good about my self. I promised my self I was going to start a fresh but I never knew just how hard it was going to be, because of my parents lies getting out of hand and making me spend nearly a year in side, it became so much harder to find a job.
 
No one really wanted me which hurt but to see Jonghyun getting refused for promotion and even made to leave his top office job because he was dating an ex in mate hurt me even more. I was ruining his life and he didn't deserve that at all. Jonghyun refused to let me feel bad, letting me know that I was far more special and important to him then his job and he will find one else where. He first helped me get a job in a small bakery down town, Minho's brother Onew was the main boss there so he knew my situation and welcomed me with open arms.
 
It wasn't a fancy job, selling cakes all day but it put some money in my pocket so I could pay Jonghyun back for everything. He got him self another job working as a waiter in a top American diner just two blocks away. He got a decent pay and always got extra tip from those girls that seemed to be attracted to him. It took a while but everything fell in to place and for once I was so happy.
 
I had made some incredible friends that I cherish and love to pieces. Taemin had become rather attached to me and always threatened his big brother that if he hurt me, he was going to kick his short arse. Taemin's boyfriend Minho had become a good friend, I was forever thankful to him for  looking after me when I was alone and being the very first person to be nice to me.
 
Of course Minho's brother and my boss Onew was a sweetheart, clumsy but he had such a heart of gold. If anyone gave me trouble at work, he be there to kick them out and ban them from ever coming back. I had the best group of friends and to add on top of that, the most perfect boyfriend who still showered me with so much love, it felt like he was giving me his heart and letting keep it forever, not wanting it back.
 
It seemed like the days were flying past so quickly yet each day I felt happier and more loved then the previous day. We had get together's every weekend with Taemin, Minho and Onew who brought his boyfriend Joon along who was also a really nice guy, he like the other's never judged me and accepted me. We either had a night in watching a movie or went out for a nice meal, most of the time at the American diner as Jonghyun got discount.
 
For the past 5 years I had the best time of my life, no longer did I feel scared or afraid. The bruises had faded away like the bad memories and nightmares, replaced by the sweet, happy memories me and Jonghyun created each day, the bruise's gone and replaced my sweet tender touches and kisses filled with love and care.
 
Each disgusting insult replaced my sweet heart melting compliments, from feeling ugly, worthless and useless to feeling loved, wanted and special. I never thought that I could live a life like this and be happy and safe, I always thought my life would remain dark, black and lifeless, no one wanting me or loving me or even being friends with me but I guess some how I was lucky enough to meet Jonghyun and the that dull life is long forgotten.
 
For the past 5 years Jonghyun had never once stopped loving me and always made sure I knew just how important I was too him. A lot had happened. Not long after it was our first year anniversary together, Minho proposed to Taemin and it was so beautiful to watch. I dreamed maybe one day I be in Taemin's place but for now I was more then happy having Jonghyun as my boyfriend, I wasn't going to push my luck.
 
We had already talked bout our future together and what we wish to do, of course one day having our own little family was the main goal for us once we had gotten married. I had always dreamed of having a little girl and a little boy and to know Jonghyun wanted the same and that could come true made my body tingle with excitement.
 
"Hey baby, what are you thinking about" Jonghyun asked me softly, pulling me out of my day dream.
 
"Nothing much, just how much my life has changed these past 5 years" I replied, I was snuggled in Jonghyun's warm, loving embrace on the sofa, we were having a lazy day today and Jonghyun was taking me out for dinner in a few hours.
 
"It's flown by quickly but been the best 5 years of my life so far" I added on and Jonghyun smiled warmly at me and kissed my forehead lightly.
 
"And here we are 5 years on and I still love you Kibummie" Jonghyun breathed out as he pulled back to stare into my feline eye's. My heat beat wildly at his words, never will I get used to hearing those words or sick of them.
 
"I love you too Jjong" I replied and got up, it was time to get ready for our meal out, Jonghyun had told me to wear something smart as we was going somewhere flash.
 
I had gotten a nice new suit with Jonghyun's help, throwing my old one way with the memories it had with it, never wanting to see that again. I had chosen to get a white suit as Jonghyun had black and it looked more cute and couple like, I had no idea what Jonghyun was doing tonight but it was such a rare treat for just the two of us to go out for dinner alone, even then it was a local place near by but I wasn't complaining.
 
We still worked in our current jobs though Onew had offered me a promotion to be assistant manager so I covered for him when he was away and still got to sell the cakes and check everything was ok. Jonghyun was still one of the top waiters at the American diner though he has gotten fed up with these girls giving him there phone numbers. He always threw them away and even told them he wasn't interested but I guess girls these days are too dumb to understand the meaning of no.
 
I never did go and visit my parent's in prison and why should I after everything they had done to me. At first I felt like maybe I should but the memories came back to me, the way I was treated, how I had nothing but a blanket and cushion to sleep on each night. How everything I did was deemed wrong in their eye's.
 
Jonghyun reassured me I was no monster feeling so much hate for them and he didn't blame me for noth wanting to go and see them, they never came to see me or even show any sort of contact with me. Why should I go see them when my life as been nothing but perfect since the day I left that place and started a fresh with Jonghyun. They would only bring me down once more and try to ruin my happiness.
 
I straightened my black hair and applied a small amount of make up, not wanting to go over the top. I thought I looked rather handsome in my white suit with a pink tie to go with it, cute little cookie cuff links Jonghyun had brought me finished the look off perfectly and I felt so good as I looked at my reflection. Jonghyun crept in and back hugged me, head resting on my shoulder. He looked at me through the mirror smiling brightly and his hold on me tightened.
 
"You look so beautiful Bummie" Jonghyun whispered in my ear, breath ghosting over my ear causing me to shiver lightly.
 
"You look handsome Jjongie" I replied as I took in his well built frame covered in his smart black suit and tie, tight white button up shirt underneath. He chuckled and kissed my cheek before letting go.
 
"You ready baby, let's get going" Jonghyun took my hand and intertwined our finger's together. I was a little nervous but excited, not knowing what Jonghyun had planned for the evening.
 
I nodded my head and let Jonghyun lead the way to the restaurant, it wasn't that far away and as it was a nice evening we walked there. I felt like I was on cloud nine, nothing could bring me down, we received some strange looks as we walked hand in hand down the street. I guess two men wearing suits
was strange to them but it never bothered us, Jonghyun remaining happy and had the bright dazzling smile on his face which always made me smile.
 
We arrived out side a really expensive looking Japanese restaurant and like the gentleman he is, Jonghyun opened the door for me and let me in first, he let the waitress know he had booked in advance and it was lucky he did, the place was jam packed with people. We had a special table in the corner out the way, it was by a large window that over looked the harbour next to it.
 
It truly was beautiful and felt like royalty just being here. Jonghyun ordered the most expensive bottle of wine on the list and let me order any thing I wanted. We shared some large dishes, of course I had to feed him like the big kid he really truly is. It was a fantastic evening filled with laughter and happiness, I truly felt like I had grown to love Jonghyun even more if that was possible, they way he would look at me with those love filled puppy eye's and the way he gently touched my hand like it was the most delicate thing in the world.
 
As we finished eating the various dishes including meat and fish dishes, Jonghyun refused to let me pay or even see the bill, paying for it him self on his card. As I got up to put my jacket back on, Jonghyun stood up first and walked round to my side, he looked a little nervous and it made me feel a little un easy, was he officially bored with me now and regretted spending so much time with me. He gently made me sit back down and he took a few deep breaths before he began to speak.
 
"Kibum, I remember the day I first saw you, sitting at that table in the large prison hall, alone and crying silently. I could hear your soft sniffle's and whimpers and it broke my heart before I had even spoken to you. That day was the best day of my life because I met you, I took the courage to come and speak
to you, scared you would reject an idiot like me.
 
To see you so broken and weak made me want to know you more and help you more, it was no surprise that I fell in love with you a first sight. You are the most beautiful human I had ever seen and to have you open up to me the first two months I had known you was all worth the late nights and lack of sleep. To finally confess and have you mine was even better and to have you in my arm's five years on is just a dream come true" Jonghyun said and I had to fight back the tears in my eyes.
 
"I have been thinking about this for a while now and it feels like it is the right time to take that final big step with you and complete our journey, to let the world know we are one and connected together for life" Jonghyun added and I began to tremble, he wasn't doing what I thought he was doing. He got down
on one knee and my breath hitched.
 
"So I ask you Kim Kibum, would you make me the happiest and luckiest man alive and do me the honour of being my husband, will you marry me" Jonghyun said and the tears fell from my eye's his words slowly sinking in and my dreams come true right in front off me.
 
"Y..yes, yes, a million times yes" I stuttered through my happy tears as Jonghyun smiled brightly and removed the ring from the red velvet box, placing the simple diamond band round my slim pale finger. The diamond ring sparkling under the dim light's, it looked so perfect though my eye's were blurry from the tears falling from my eye's.
 
"I love you Kibummie" Jonghyun stood up and kissed me on the lips which I responded too instantly.
 
"I love you too Jjong" I replied as we pulled back, he wiped away my fallen tears and gave me his hand to hold as we made our way out the restaurant.
 
I was not expecting Jonghyun to propose to me tonight, it was the biggest but best shock I had ever experienced, it was like a complete dream where I would wake up and it be gone but as I pinched my self, it felt more real each time. Jonghyun was my future husband to be and I could not be more excited. I felt like when we are together, we are untouchable and no one can break us apart and with Jonghyun asking me to become his husband it felt like we had reached even higher and will never fall down.
 
I kept looking at my ring around my finger, it felt so surreal yet the perfect feeling in the world. I was smiling so brightly like an idiot in love but I don't care because I am an idiot madly in love with my cheesy, romantic puppy. I can't believe in five years I have gone from being alone and thinking that was they way my life was going to be to now being completely head over heels in love and about to become a husband to a man I love and worship completely.
 
Every day I will cherish and hold him like the most important thing on earth, to me he really was and I still remember if it wasn't for Jonghyun that day coming over and talking to me, I would be dead right now, never knowing the true meaning and feeling of love and what it was like to experience it. He saved my life and turned into the a bright, colourful happy life from the dull, grey, dead, lifeless one I had before.
 
We were completely untouchable and I was so excited to see what the future was holding for us, I knew once we were married, it was on to planning our family to complete us and it gave me so much excitement to bring up two beautiful children. I shower them with love and kisses and cuddles, never will they have to suffer the same way I did and never will I lay a finger on them.
 
They will never know my past and only a life of love and happiness, to cherish and care for what they have. Why would they need to worry about scum bags like that when they will have me and Jonghyunas their parents. I had so much to look forward too and it felt like this was just the beginning for us, watch out world because I'm coming for you and I'm ready for what you have to throw my way. With Jonghyun by my side, I was unstoppable and untouchable.

A/N Here is the sequel :D hope this doesn't disappoint >< I think it might be my longest one shot yet XD

 

Thank you to my 6 subscriber's already, I love you all so much XD

Comment and Subscribe lovelies <3 let me know what you think, drop me some feedback it makes me happy to hear from you all :D

Spam time XD ( half Jonghyun, that body O.O)