Fast and Furious

Hey, I Just Met You

(PS: I invented the guy's POV)

 

Your POV :)

 

I was waiting for a jeepney. A public transportation here in our country. As usual, the weather is sunny, especially now that my classes are in the afternoon. Since most of the jeepneys are occupied by a lot of people, I waited first for an almost empty one. I hate going to public transportation that are crowded. It makes me irritated. Anyway, I am not yet late and school is kind of near.

 

A few vehicles have passed and at last, the jeepney I am looking for is here. I climbed all the way and found a place to sit in as the wind blows my hair. I slowly sat down and that's when I saw him.

 

Ryeowook's POV :)

 

Damn it. Yeah sure, my classes are in the afternoon, but what's the point of it when you are filled with a lot of quizzes and reading assignments? Well, that's the life of a college student. And since I wanted to pursue Law Studies after I graduate in college, I have to get used to it. When I was inside the jeepney, I opened my bag to get my book. I was exasperated too because the wind is messing up my hair.

 

And that's when I saw her. A girl with a *insert hair color here* with fake glasses and *insert eye color* eyes. She is wearing a cute uniform that makes her look like a high school student. I just found out that she was in college because I caught a glimpse of her name in her I.D. _____, what a rare and cute name. She looks even cuter because of her baby face. She seems to be tired when she got in here. We had an eye to eye contact. She might be wondering why I was looking at her. I can't help but notice her cuteness. She's one of a kind.. one in a million.

 

Your POV :)

 

While I was seating, I made an eye to eye contact with a handsome guy. Omooooo~ I was filled with a lot of homeworks but it's all good since I saw a cute guy in the same vehicle as me. I noticed him looking at me from time to time. Do I look ugly? Was I sweating too much? Mianhae, the weather is so hot and humid. *sighs* I can't read his mind despite of me being an Industrial Psychology student. But I am sure he's in college too. Yaaay~ I prefer older guys. Because I'm used to being the youngest.

 

I get my cellphone from my pocket and tune in to Super Junior's music. I played "From U" first because it is a sweet and relaxing song. Perfect for stressed people like me. I can imagine me and that cutie in a music video and he was singing in front of me.

 

Ryeowook's POV :)

 

She took her earphones from her pocket and ignored the world. I wonder what's in her playlist? I really don't know. The way the wind blows her locks, the more I notice her. I resumed from studying and I was shocked to know that she was already doing the same thing. She was holding her reviewer in a cute way. :D

 

Your POV :)

 

Oh my gosh! I still need to study.. So what I did is get my reviewer from my bag and did the same thing as the cute guy did. The result? We were both studying. But since school is a few blocks away, I kept it once again. How sad. This will be the first and the last time seeing that cute guy. But I can't do anything about it.

 

Ryeowook's POV :)

 

Oh no. She's going off the vehicle and I feel sad about this. We may or may not see each other again. When she told the driver to stop and she went down, I didn't hesitate to go down as well even if I am not yet in my destination. Better now, than to regret it. I followed her, but she's not looking so I called her by her name.

 

Your POV :)

 

Ryeowook: ______!!

 

Someone was calling my name. I wonder who could that person be. I turned around, and I was shocked. It was him. The guy inside the jeepney. But isn't he from other school? Why did he went here, calling my name all of the sudden?

 

You: Why are you here? Are you following me?

Ryeowook: *pants* Apparently, yes.

You: Why?

Ryeowook: How did you know? You were looking at me, weren't you?

You: Aniyo. Why did you go down as well?

Ryeowook: Waeyo? Is it bad?

You: I'm just asking.

Ryeowook: Ya, I think you're rude. *evil smile*

You: Excuse me?! *raises eyebrows*

Ryeowook: You're talking to me yet you're not giving me your number.

You: How did you know my name as well?

Ryeowook: I saw your I.D a while ago..

You: Why would I give my number to you?

Ryeowook: Because I'm naughty naughty :)

You: Grrr.

Ryeowook: Because I like you. I really do.

You: Prove it.

 

He kissed my lips softly and I blushed. I was electrified by what he did. I mean.. who would even thought that today marks the day of my first kiss?

 

Ryeowook: *smiles* Do you believe me now?

You: You kissed me.. yet I don't even know who you are.

Ryeowook: I'm Mr. Simple *smirks* Aniyo, I'm Kim Ryeowook. And here's my number.

You: *blushing* You really have the guts.. to do that.

Ryeowook: *kisses you again* And I did it again :)

You: YA!!!!

Ryeowook: *gets your phone* *calls his phone* There, my phone is ringing. I'm going to save my number here so that we can contact each other. *winks*

You: Whatever.

Ryeowook: *kisses your cheek* Looking forward in getting to know you, baby faced girl. I have to go now. My classes will start in a few minutes.

You: Who told you to follow me anyway? *sighs* Now you're late.

Ryeowook: *smiles* Ah, she's concern. *pinches your cheek* So cute. It's alright, babe. *smirks* Anything for you. See you soon! I love you ?

 

Since that day, Ryeowook began courting you :)