Eating + Shopping

Nerd To Pretty

today is weekend, you woke up with your swollen eyes because of yesterday you cried so much, you stretch yourself up, you went down the stairs saw your mother cooking breakfast when suddenly your phone rang, you quickly went back to your room, look at the caller, it was woohyun and answer it.

"how is my girlfriend doing?? are you feeling better now??" he concerner.

"i'm fine oppa"

"today is weekend, let's go shopping"

"NOONA NOONA, let's go shopping" you heard sungjong over the phone.

"sure but i'm not ready, i just woke up"

"take your time, we will come to your house and pick you up"

"nae oppa"

the two of you hunged up the phone, you quickly get a towel and went to bath, after showering, you walk back to your room, you open the closet look for clothes but your clothes you wear is all jeans and t-shirt, so you just wear it and got changed and then put on your sneaker.

after changing, you pack your stuff into your bag for shopping later, then you shouted and told your mother that "umma, i'm not eating breakfast anymore, i'm going out later, so i will be eating outside"

"oh okay" your mother were abit of disappointed.

you walk down the stairs and look at your mother, she looks disappointed, so you decided to eat abit when suddenly the door bell rang, you open the door and saw woohyun and his friends had come to pick you up.

"umma, i got to go now, bye" you took another bread and went out with them.

AT THE SHOPPING MALL........

"let's go eat first" woohyun spoke.

"sure"

"what do you want to eat??" he put your hand around your neck and pull you closer to him.

"since we have 8 people here, let's eat beef with rice, kimchi, all these" you told them.

"sure sure" sungyeol got excited after hearing beef.

woohyun saw a resturant and the 8 of you went in, sat down "ahjuma, just give us the set please" woohyun ordered, "sure" she went to prepare the food while the 8 of you started to chat.

the 8 of you were chatting happily when the auntie came with the food. "Jalmukesumneda" all of you shouted and then start to eat.

while eating, you and woohyun started to feed eachother, when suddenly the two of you noticed that his friends were staring at the two of you.

"yah yah yah, woohyun-ahh, don't be so romantical infront of us, we can't take it" sunggyu said.

"opps.....mianhae sunggyu oppa" you apologized.

few mins later, the 8 of you had finished eating aready, someone will pay for the food who?? "hyung, pay the food" sungyeol evil eyes look at sunggyu, "yah lee sungyeol" sunggyu got angry and shouted at him, all of you ran away outside waited for sunggyu to pay the food.

after sunggyu pay the food, sungyeol suddenly shouted "now shopping time...woohoo....", "yah sungyeol, don't forgot what are we suppose to do here" woohyun shouted at sungyeol.

"ya" hoya nodded.

"huh?? are we suppose to do something here??" you look at them and ask curiously.

"something for you" woohyun smiled.

"for me??"

"ya noona" sungjong spoked.

while walking woohyun look around, he suddenly stops, he saw in shop that sells teenage clothes and went in, the rest of you follows him.

"choose the clothes you want, then try it" woohyun brings you in to choose.

"really?? i can choose"

"of course" he nodded

you don't know what to choose, so you decided to look and then choose, after choosing, you took about 10 sets of clothes, you went into fitting room and the first one.

you came out with a beautiful dress, "oppa i'm done" you say as walking out of the fitting room, "OMG...... noona, you looks beautiful in this dress" sungjong glare at you so as the rest.

"hyejin, put down your hair" woohyun said.

"okay" you obey him and put down your hair because your hair is long and curly, your fringe is side-way swept, it looks beautiful.

"let me take a picture first" woohyun took out his phone and take a picture of you wearing dress. "now go try the other ones"

then you went back in and try the 2nd one 

you came out and spoke something "oppa, this one looks like high class", "oh really" he said.

"i want to try others" you said as you went back in and try the 3rd one.

you came out again and told him "oppa, i love this dress"

"oh really??"

"nae" you smiled.

1hour of trying all the clothes, you are still thinking of what to choose, so you decided to choose 6 of them.

after choosing, sungyeol look at sunggyu again, "yah lee sungyeol, don't ask me to pay again", "hyung, you are the oldest here, you should pay" sungyeol said.

"aiya, hyejin is my girlfried, i will pay" woohyun decides to help you pay.