...

from shadow to light

listen this for Jiho's POV:

Skillet - never surrender: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkSPe7mvELo

 

Enjoy!! XD i hope you like it!^^

 


*Jiho’s POV*

 

Sometimes things happen when you don’t expect them to happen at all.
Just like a sudden rain or a car crash.  Well the last thing happened to me. It is three months ago now, but the only thing I could do is moving my head and watching out of the window. Sometimes i talked to the nurses, but that was quite rare, because i already gave up.
The doctors were helpless, they didn’t even know why i couldn’t move my body. It was completely healed, but still… I simply couldn’t move it.
Days passed by and every single one was torturing me more and more. Oh, how i hated my life… i wished i could move. I wished i could walk around. I wished my friends would be by my side. I wished i could be happy. But that wasn’t happening, no matter how much i wished and hoped.
If i could, i would already have killed myself. But i couldn’t, i was unable to do so.
And i couldn’t ask anyone for help. The doctors and nurses weren’t allowed to do it, and my parents were long dead. I would have asked my friends, but i had to accept that they forgot me.
Since i became a burden they left me behind. Alone in this white room. With only my thoughts and my memories.

My memories…..

 

*flashback*

 

Hurry, i have to be there in 10 minutes.”  June was impatient like always.

“Yes, yes.” I mumbled thinking of the fact that it was her own fault. She just had to stand in front of the mirror for full 20 minutes.
I tried to concentrate on the road while my friend was tapping her wristwatch. At least she doesn’t talk…  I am already stressed enough.  As if she heard my thoughts she started complaining again.

“Can’t you drive faster?!” I growled. “No, i CAN’T!” i turned my head to look at her and was already opening my mouth to scold her, when i suddenly felt the steering wheel slipping out of my grip.

What the..!?   

The last thing i heard was the loud scream of my friend.

 

*flashback ends*

 

These memories haunted me every day. They were everywhere, in my dreams, in my thoughts.
I didn’t even need to close my eyes to see everything clearly.  Sometimes i thought that it was just a nightmare, that I would wake up and realize that it’s not real. But i knew it was and this fact destroyed me.
My friend got away with only a few scratches, while i needed a surgery. Since then, i was here. My soul slowly dying though my body didn’t want to.
I was too tired of all this, so like all the times before,  i just slipped back into my restless dreams.

*Hyojin’s POV*

 

I entered the hospital where my mom was stationed. She was working here as a nurse for two years now and every monday i dropped by and we spent some time together during her break.
I lived with my father and this was the only day i didn’t have to work, so it was only logical that i wanted to spend time with her.
The hospital already became like my second home, i knew a lot of people here.
Slowly i reached the nurse room and knocked before sticking my head trough the door frame.

“Ah, Hyojin! It’s nice to see you!” one of the nurses greeted me. “It’s nice to see you, too.” I smiled.
I really liked the women who were working here. They were so nice and really caring. It was like i was visiting not one, but five of my mothers.
“Do you want some tea?” the head nurse asked and i smiled. “No, thanks.” She nodded and smiled back.
“Your mom will be here soon, but if you want you can already go to her. She should be in 412.” “Thank you very much, i’ll go then.”
She only nodded and waved while i walked out of the room. After figuring out where i had to go i continued my way. While passing by, i greeted all the nurses and doctors and even some of the patients. They all knew me and every time i was here, it always felt like coming home. This may seem strange but it is how it is. I smiled slightly at this thought when i finally reached my destination.
Normally i would have waited outside but since i couldn’t hear anything inside, i thought about the possibility that she already left. So i knocked softly and opened the door slowly.

I saw a boy lying in his bed and sleeping. He had nice face features and though he looked very adult, i still could see the child in his face.
I guessed that he was around my age and looked at him more precise.
His blond hair was sticking out in all possible directions and i smiled.  With this hair he looked like a little lost boy. I had to admit that he looked gorgeous, but all his good looks were destroyed by his face expression. He looked like he would suffer under some awful nightmares.
Since my mom wasn’t in the room, i decided just to leave. But when i reached the door i couldn’t. He has nightmares after all. I can’t just leave like this… With a sigh i turned around and approached the sleeping boy. “Hey…” i called out softly. He didn’t hear me, so i tried again, louder this time.  “Hey, wake up.” I shook his shoulder gently trying to wake him up.
After some seconds he growled and frowned in his sleep, so I continued shaking him. Then, finally, he slowly opened his dark eyes and blinked. The boy looked at me and his frown deepened.
“Could you let go of me?” His voice was rasping because he just woke up and i felt slightly unwell because of the glare he sent me. I let go of his shoulder immediately and took a step back. I felt my face flushing and scolded myself in my mind.
In the meanwhile the boy inspected me from head to toe. After doing so he asked me “Who are you?” “H-Hyojin.” I stuttered. Oh my god, what’s up with you? Get your mind together!  I swallowed and asked back, this time without to stutter. “What about you? Are you alright? You had a nightmare.” His expression turned even colder and i felt like drowning in this ice cold eyes. My whole body told me to run and not to turn around. His eyes were so emotionless. “Care your own business.” In this moment i saw something like pain shooting through his eyes, but i wasn’t sure because in the next second he looked as cold as before. “Oh…” I was quiet taken aback by that, but then my stubbornness came alive. “What about a simply ‘thank you’? I helped you after all.” He wheezed. “As if i would need your help.” His voice was so full of hate that i stepped back more, surprised by that. “And now let me alone.” His eyes seemed t pierce trough me and i hurried out of the room.
After closing the door behind me quietly i took a deep breath. Such an impolite jerk. I thought and looked where my mom could be. Just at this moment she came out of the room beside me. “Oh, Hyojin! You are already here?” I nodded and smiled at her while she pulled me into a hug.
She ruffled my hair and i couldn’t hold back but to grin widely. Then she let go of me and frowned slightly. “Were you in Jiho’s room right now?” I blinked. “Jiho? You mean the impolite boy in there?” I pointed at the door behind me.
My mother’s eyes widened. “He talked to you?” She looked really surprised and i started asking myself why. “Emmm.. yeah, he did. Why are you so surprised?” My mother sighted and leaded me trough the hallways.
“You see… Jiho had an accident and till then he is here. But he is barely talking to anyone. He is ignoring the world around him and excludes himself out of it. It’s really a wonder that he talked to you.”
That gave me to think. I wonder what happened to him… it must be something awful, since he has such a cold character.
My mom ruffled my hair and smiled at me. “Where should we drink our coffee today?” I smiled back. “i don’t care. You can choose.” With this words we went out of the hospital to spend a nice afternoon.


ayo guys! X3

well... the first chapter!!! /does victory dance/

i'm actually quiet proud of it hehe... X3 though it's a bit short~ see it as an introduction if you want^^ i'll try to make the next chapters longer~ CX

well anyways,  how did you like it? please leave a comment!!!^^


see you all next chapter!  XD /rolls away like a snowball/