Chapter Two:First Meetings

The Romantic and Idol [Season 3]

tumblr_mfehy3Y8yu1rbw97uo5_250.gif    

On the bus.

L.Joe stared at the flowers in his hand as he waited at a nearby bus stop. "Ahh~I'm so nervous for this! I couldn't believe it when they decided to use Teen Top's MV as the clip for a first meeting. But, that's the reason why I picked this place. Luckily, I won't have to actually run after the bus, but I feel that it'll be a pretty interesting meeting." he said with a nod.
"What would you do if Sohyun had been the person who you're supposed to meet today?"
L.Joe widened his eyes. "Neh?! Wahh, that'd be so daebak!" he laughed. "That's not it though, right?" he asked, hoping for hints. The staff kept their mouths shut, as expected. "Aigoo...this makes me even more nervous as time goes by!" he bit his lip. Suddenly, he sat up. "Oh?" 
A few yards away, he could see the bus approaching. "AHH~!" he half-yelled, putting his hands on his head. "I'm not ready for this yet!" he exclaimed. The writers laughed as they followed him onto the bus. He slowly made his way to the very back, and looked around for his match. "Is she not here yet...?" he mumbled.
"Ah..excuse me." 

L.Joe turned around to the sound of a feminine voice. He was greeted with the smiling face of...
tumblr_m6lj6uEAL71r3ecfeo1_r1_500.gif
"Oh? Annyeonghaseyo!" L.Joe bowed. Dasom laughed and bowed back. "Neh, annyeonghaseyo. SISTAR's Dasom imnida. Nice to meet you~" she greeted. L.Joe grinned. "Hello, Teen Top's L.Joe imnida. Nice to meet you as well." he paused and held out the flowers. "For you..." 
Dasom laughed awkwardly and took the flowers. "Ah thank you." she laughed and held them close. 
L.Joe gestured towards the seats. "First...we should probably sit, right?" he suggested. Dasom smiled with a nod. "Yeah, look at the bus driver." she pointed out to the ahjusshi who glared at the two. L.Joe chuckled and lead Dasom to the seats. 
"So....why did you pick here?" Dasom asked as soon as they sat down. L.Joe held back a laugh. "Should I answer very truthfully?" he asked. Dasom laughed. "Yes, of course!"
L.Joe looked down. "I actually just chose it because they used our (Teen Top's) MV as the clip." he admitted. Dasom laughed. "Jinjja-yo?"
He nodded and laughed. "Neh, I honestly didn't have much preference. How about you?"
Dasom sighed jokingly. "I got stuck with this one. All the other girls had decided to choose before me and I was left with this one." she explained. L.Joe raised an eyebrow. "Ahh, so are you unhappy with this choice?" he asked, a hint of curiousity in his voice. Dasom smiled up at him "No, I'm not." 

L.Joe grinned. "I'm glad to hear that."

PD: There is a mission you will have to complete before you leave to Jeju Island. This will help you guys become closer.
The two looked at each other before L.Joe took the card.

3511218856_fd9a7ba249.jpg 
Dasom blinked as he slowly stuck the card back into the envelope and handed it back to the PD. Her face fell slightly, a dry silence hanging between them.
"Well then...excuse me Dasom but..." L.Joe grabbed Dasom's hand and interlaced his fingers with hers. Dasom widened her eyes and smiled brightly.
"Ackk~!" she covered her face with her other hand and laughed. "This is too much PD-nim." she cried.

The staff, and L.Joe, laughed at her cute reaction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTERVIEW: "How did you feel when you first saw your partner?"
L.Joe: Ahh...It was good of course! I learned that she was the same age as me so we easily became comfortable. She's very sweet and cute also, so I was really glad to have her as a partner. Even though we both just picked the bus scene out of randomness, it seemed to have worked out, so I was quite glad. 

Dasom: Truthfully, I liked Teen Top to begin with, as a fan. But seeing him as a "date" and an actual person brought a completely different light. It was so interesting and I was really glad I got stuck with the bus scene. *laughs* It's like fate knows what I like.

"What did you think about the hand holding mission?"

Dasom: When I first saw it, I was like "WAH~DAEBAK. This is it." *nods* I was a bit surprised but...*pauses* I was eager to do it, I suppose. *smiles*

L.Joe: I felt so sorry! I knew that as the guy, I was supposed to make the first move, but in that point in time, I FELT SO..GREASY. *laughs* it was almost so cheesy that I was wondering if it made her uncomfortable. But I will say that it was interesting *grins*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tumblr_m4lrh8OowV1qbw5n9o1_250.gif

Telephone booth.

Sohyun approached the telephone booth in embarrasment.
"Please remind me why I chose this!" she cried. "This is going to be so awkward~" Sohyun buried her hands in her face as she stared at the dreaded phone booth.
"What am I suppose to do once I get into there? Just like...pretend to call someone, or...?" she trailed off and groaned. "I don't know~"
PD: Why did you pick this in the first place? 
Sohyun shrugged. "I don't know either! I just really like "Queen Inhyun's Man", especially this scene, so I thought it'd be fun but after thinking about it, IN REALITY IT'D BE SO AWKWARD." she sighed and shook her head. "I don't know anymore, I give up!" she laughed and shook her head.
Sohyun stepped into the telephone booth and sighed. "I guess I'll pretend to call my mother." she sniffed and closed the door.

MEANWHILE~

"Aish, I figured this would be easy, but apparently finding a telephone booth isn't as easy as it seems." _________ walked around the area, searching for a near by telephone booth. Nothing seemed to be in sight. Suddenly, he realized a group of camera's surrounding...a telephone booth! He picked up his pace and walked towards it.

Sohyun played with the receiver as she glanced to her left. "Ahh..is he ever going to co-" she was interrupted by a knock. She whipped around to her right to see...
daehyun_gif_by_smoran-d4y1h77.gif

Sohyun slightly jumped before laughing and bowing at the boy on the other side. "Annyeonghaseyo!" she said brightly. Daehyun tilted his head to the side and pointed to his ear. Sohyun mentally face-palmed herself before exiting the booth. "Hello!" she greeted again. "4minute's Sohyun imnida!" she bowed. Daehyun smiled and copied her.
"Neh! Hello Sohyun-sshi. BAP's Daehyun imnida!" 
Sohyun smiled. "Aigoo, you don't have to call me Sohyun-sshi." she commented. Daehyun ruffled his hair. "But you are a sunbaenim...." he protested. Sohyun shook her head.  "How old are you?" she asked.
"93-line." he responded. Sohyun smiled in satisfaction. "There you go, I'm a dongsaeng. You can just call me Sohyun." she grinned. Daehyun sighed. "Alright. If you insist. Then, you should call me oppa!" he nodded with a smile. Sohyun laughed and nodded. "Okay then, sounds like a deal." she held out her hand. "Daehyun oppa." 
Daehyun chuckled and shook her hand. "Sohyun-ah, let's go grab something to drink?"
Sohyun nodded in response.

PD: There is a mission you will have to complete before you leave to Jeju Island. This will help you guys become closer.

Daehyun tilted his head. "Mission?"
Sohyun imitated him and looked over his shoulder as he opened the envelope.

holding-hands.jpg

Sohyun bursted out laughing and stopped walking for a moment, bending over from embarrasment. Daehyun looked down at her, laughter slightly in his voice.
"Wae~ Sohyun-ah, do you not want to do it?" he teased ever so slightly. Sohyun smacked his shoulder slightly. "Aniyo, I just..." she began to laugh again. "Ahh..this program...really knows how to make things more awkward. PD-NIM! How is this going to make us closer, neh?" she covered her face with both hands. Daehyun smiled at Sohyun's silliness before reaching for her hand. "Yah, Kwon Sohyun. I already know how much you like it, so no need to act embarrased." he half-joked, taking her hand in his. Sohyun made an indecipherable sound as she fanned herself. "Aish, Daehyun-sshi!"
Daehyun shook his head. "Ah, Daehyun oppa, remember?"
Sohyun rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Aigoo, okay! Daehyun oppa!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTERVIEW: "How did you feel when you saw your partner?"

Sohyun: AHH~! I was so surprised! I didn't even know he was going to appear so suddenly. I really felt like Yoo In-na sunbaenim at that moment in time. Neh, and Daehyun oppa is very good looking. *laughs, covering her face* I don't even know if I'm allowed to say that! But I was really thankful that he didn't make our first meeting very awkward. *nods* So I was very happy.

Daehyun: I don't know if she knew that I noticed, but when I had knocked on the window, and when she turned, she jumped slightly. It was quite cute, truthfully. Also, after that she had greeted me on the other side of the telephone booth, which was pretty cute too. She really is like a dongsaeng who I want to take care of. 
PD: Does that imply that you only see her as a sister?
Daehyun: Ohh aniyo~ not at all. She's really cute in a way that generally wants me to care for her *laughs and rubs neck*  Again with my cheesiness! 
But I really liked our first meeting, and I hope that she did too.

"What did you think about the hand holding mission?"

Daehyun: Ahh I thought it was very cute. Even though I had easily done it, I was shaking the whole entire time, and I didn't know if she could tell *laughs* The way she reacted was very funny and I enjoyed teasing her. She's like a little puppy. And although it had been awkward in the beginning, I do think it brought us closer. *nods*

Sohyun: ASDFGHJKL; PD-NIM! You scared me to death. That dreaded envelope *laughs and stomps feet* Ahh, it was so shocking. I just completely mentally froze. I was so worried about my hands, so I tried to stall by freaking out. Well, I was freaked out but it helped me prepare my hands. Weird, right? I hope that Daehyun oppa didn't find me crazy or something *shakes head, smiling*
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
tumblr_mkdzjx69t61r0cmh2o6_250.gif
 

School grounds.

Juniel sat at a bench near the school entrance. "Aigooo...it's been such a long time since I've been to school!" she laughed. "Brings back memories."
She flattened her skirt nervously. "I see you dressed the part of a student as well." the PD pointed out.
Juniel blushed. "Ah, neh! I decided that I'd dress a bit cuter and fresh like a student should." she nodded before cupping her face with her hands. "Do I look cute~?" she laughed.
The writers nodded in agreement. Suddenly, Juniel paused, squinting her eyes. "Oh...? Is that...?"

818e3cf49c6042568bfba92152f747e9@2x.gif 

Juniel began to laugh and stood up. "Oh~! Jongin-ah!" she exclaimed. Kai looked closer and began to laugh as well.
"Junhee noona!"
The writers and PD looked at each other in confusion. "We filmed a cf together." Juniel explained, high-fiving Kai. 
"Why...why are you here, noona?" he asked half-hesitantly. Juniel lightly punched her dongsaeng. "Yah! I'm your date." she retorted. Kai chuckled and patted her head. "I know, noona."
Juniel scrunched up her face at the other boy. "Hey! Whose head do you think you're patting?" she demanded jokingly. Kai bent over and poked her. "Noona's~!"
She sighed and shook her head. "Aigoo, this boy...anyways," she bowed. "Hello! Juniel imnida. Nice to meet you!" she greeted properly. Kai grinned and handed her the flowers. "Neh, noona. I know. And I'm sure I don't need to introduce myself.." he joked. Juniel rolled her eyes. "Aish, so full of yourself." she tsk-ed. Kai laughed and shook his head. "Okay okay, fine." he bowed back and smiled. "Hello. EXO-K's Kai imnida! Nice to meet you Juniel-sshi." he emphasized the honorific. Juniel smiled and nodded. "Well then, now that we're acquainted..." 

Suddenly, the PD interrupted her.

PD: There is a mission you will have to complete before you leave to Jeju Island. This will help you guys become closer.

Kai and Juniel both looked at the PD before opening the envelope and emptying it's contents.

holding-hands-girl-boy-eachother-love-af

Kai nodded. "Ah...so this is it..."
The earlier loud Juniel was now quiet as she stared at the photo blankly. Kai looked over at her, a smile tugging at his lips. 
"Noona, will you allow me to be the man?" he asked softly. Juniel looked up at him, but before she could ask him what he meant, he held her hand.
Lost for words, Juniel's eyes widened. Kai grinned and patted her head again. "Ahh, noona! Stop looking at me like a deer in the headlights. Let's go to the airport we're supposed to meet at, neh?" he chuckled. Juniel snapped out of her trance and nodded. "A-arraso. Let's go~!" 
Kai simled and the two began to walk out of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INTERVIEW: "How did you feel when you saw your partner?"

Juniel: Well...because we were pretty close from filming together in a CF, I wasn't too worried. It was very comfortable and I was glad Jongin made it that way too. *smiles* BUT, I'm curious about what he feels!

Kai: Ahh,  I was very surprised to see her. She's usually quiet and calm, so to see her energetic and bright made me laugh a lot. Although she's a noona, she seemed very cute and younger than me. But I was really happy to see her. I didn't know that she would be like the way she is.

"What did you think about the hand holding mission?"

Kai: Again, I felt her cuteness just OVERFLOWING. I had a feeling she wasn't faking it when she totally blanked out and just stared at me, completely lost. I felt happy to "take the lead." I was a bit worried that she was taken aback, but she didn't let go of my hand even after the one minute, so I was fine with it. *grins* we were quite cute, right?

Juniel: I don't know exactly how to feel. *sighs and shakes head* THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! *laughs* I didn't react because I had no idea what to feel! I hope he didn't think that I didn't like it...*sticks out tongue slightly* then I would be lying. *smiles*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

 photo.jpg

Subway.

JR paced around the platform and jumped around nervously. "GAHHH~I didn't know it would be this nerve-wracking!" he exclaimed, glancing at the board which told which train which was coming next. "EH~?!" JR widened his eyes. "The train after this one is the one!" he cried, dropping to the ground. "ACK~I'M NOT READY FOR THIS!" 

The staff laughed at his silliness. "Don't worry JR-sshi."
JR sighed and shook his head, reaching for his phone. "Neh, I'll try not to."

"This train is to..Incheon Airport. Incheon Airport." the overhead female voice announced. JR looked at the incoming train. "This is it?" he asked the writers, who replied with a nod. JR took a deep breath and nodded. As the train came to a stop, he straightened him self up and stood infront of the doors, which slowly opened to reveal...

tumblr_mcu3nqv8kN1r0uhpj.gif
Naeun smiled up at JR and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. APINK's Naeun imnida." she said with a smile. JR bowed back. "Neh, JJ Project's JR imnida. Nice to meet you." he nodded. She cleared her things out of the way, giving him room to sit. As soon as they did, awkward silence fell upon them. Suddenly, JR laughed softly. Naeun looked at him, slowly smiling. "Waeyo?" she asked. JR rubbed his nape sheepishly.
"Truthfully speaking, I'm not very good at interacting, so I apologize." 
Naeun shook her head. "Aniyo, it's fine. I saw you in Dream High 2 and you seemed to do very well there!" she mentioned. JR laughed. "Ah really? You think so?" he paused. "Ah, I saw you in Childless Comfort too! You're such a good actress." he complimented, giving her a thumbs up. The two slowly loosened up as they spoke of activities they were involved in and past experiences, right as the train was about to arrive at the airport, the PD spoke.

PD: There is a mission you will have to complete before you leave to Jeju Island. This will help you guys become closer.
JR sat up eagerly. "Ah, what is it?" he grinned, excited to become closer with Naeun. He was handed an envelope. He carefully peeked in it before putting it down and closing his eyes. "Aish..."

Naeun looked over at him. "Wae, what's wrong?" she took the envelope and took out the picture.


girls_and_boys_holding_hands_photo-10943

Another awkward silence filled the air before JR cleared his throat and looked over at Naeun, who played with her fingers anxiously. "I'm sorry Naeun-sshi, but..." he carefully took her hand and thread his fingers through hers. Naeun smiled up at him, slightly blushing. 
"Should we go to the airport now?" JR suggested. Naeun nodded. "Alright, that sounds good!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INTERVIEW: "How did you feel when you saw your partner?"

JR: WAH. I was so happy. These days...APINK is doing very well and I really like them. So being able to meet Naeun was really an honor. *laughs* She had a very strong demureness radiating off of her. She was very sweet and kind. 

Naeun: I didn't know exactly felt at the time but I remember that I was glad to see him *smiles* He was really open and got me to start talking, continuing conversation. So I was really thankful for that.

"What did you think about the hand holding mission?"

JR: I was extremely sorry. I wished that I would've been more cool about it, but I could tell that she had been a bit uncomfortable at first, which is why I apologized. 
WHY DO YOU MAKE US DO THESE KINDS OF THINGS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING? *laughs*

Naeun: Neh? He thought I was uncomfortable? Aniyo! That's not it at all *laughs* I was just really nervous. My hands were shaking and I wasn't sure how to approach the situation. I personally thought that the way her decided to take it was very kind and mannerly. *smiles* So again, I'm thankful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second chapter UP~ c:

subscribe, upvote, and comment ^^

and answer the poll :D
Thank you~<3
-savemylove