2

Listen to your heart stupid

Ugh another day in school, another day to deal with crazy fangirls oh how fun!-Mila got into her car.

She called May" Hey meet me in the drama department i'm helping set up the musical"

"Oh okay I will and Btw mila I brought you some coffee so hurry before it gets cold!!"


" MAyyyy my bestfriend I'm so happy your back, I had to deal with crazy snobby girls without you"She smiled and hugged her.

"Oh Mila you have gotten prettier since the last time i saw you was it 1st year of high school haha!" She handed her coffee.

" I need your help, I'm suppose to do makeup and outfits but I thought that since your a fashionista that you could help me?!"

" of course I will help lets see how much everyone has changed since I was gone" 

They walked out of the drama department and then through the main entrance, everyone's eyes were on May and Mila. Usually no one really cares about Mila because shes one of the biggest ranks of the school but her and May did make a good team.

All the girls hated them two because of how they are smart and talented, but really they were afraid their OPPAS would look at them.

"Look She's back Lee May bestfriend of Park Mila the two most spoiled girls in this school" One girl said.

"Mila just walk don't listen to them crazy people"'

They kept walking but they bumped into these guys " Oh sorry!" Both said. " wow they didn't say sorry, interesting nothing about this school has changed I see.


Eating in the cafeteria 

Exo-K came over to where Mila and May were sitting."excuse me this is where we sit!"

" Yah kai excuse me I'm sorry I'm Suho nice to meet you but it's okay we will find somewhere else to sit" 

They found somewhere to sit, Sehun was staring at Mila and their eyes met and she smiled at him and continued to talk.

May saw it her smile "Yah is there something wrong with you, you smiled at him haha?"

" No but it was really awkward I mean what would you do if someone was just staring at you?!"


It was already night time and Mila was getting her stuff ready to put makeup on people.

The first guy to get ready was Jungkook " Oh hey your that girl from the other day Mila right?!"

"Oh your that guy who stepped on my foot, your in the musical?" Mila fixing his hair

"Yeah I'm the supporting role,but tell anyone haha it's a little embrassing"

He left for the stage and Mila watched from the side " oh look he can really sing"