typical school

Listen to your heart stupid

"Mila-ssi come down and eat breakfast with your parents" The housekeeper said. Mila walked downstairs and sat " Morning my lovely parents what's up!?"

" Mila your father and I have to fly to HongKong for a very important meeting and I want you to know that we won't be home for about 3 days" Her mother drank her coffee.

" Oh okay that's fine I'll just stay home as usual and help the housekeeper clean up around the house" Mila slightly smiled.

" I'm gonna head off to school now don't forget to bring something back from Hongkong love ya!!!" She walked out off the house and into the car.

Of course like everyone else at school She had a driver because she wasn't allowed to drive yet considering she's not 20 yet.

She met up with her friends and walked into school, she heard whispers everywhere. 

" That's Mila her parents own PolkaPink Cosmetic Company one of the biggest makeup companies in Asia" 

" Whatever she's not even that pretty or rich her compared to me she's low-class" Hyerin giggled.

" This is annoying why do they always talk about you Mila it's not like you look down on anyone?"Yura said.

" Just leave it alone They just want some attention now that they have it lets go" Mila completely ignored everyone it happens everyday shes used to it.

"OMG!!OMG!!! My OPPA'S are here!!!!!!!!!" Girls were crowding towards the kingkas. " I don't understand why girls obsess over them they aren't even the definition of flower boy" Mila rolled her eyes and closed her locked. She was walking downstairs to her next class when someone pushed her and her books fell.

" Yah MOVE out of my way I have to see my boyfriend!!!" 

" Your oppa's aren't just gonna dissapear you see them everyday!!" Mila mumbled to herself and picked up her books, she got up and bumped into somebody.

" Hey watch where your going, this is my brand new jacket!" A boy with brownish hair said.

" Not even a single sorry these people are Ugh!!!!! So annoying do they not know who I am!?" Mila ran to class hoping she wasn't late.


It was Luch time Mila Met up with her friends in the Cafe.

" Mila what's wrong you look more unhappy today?" Yura asked.

" I'm just lucky you guys aren't like the rest of the girls here at school spoiled annoying brats" Mila took a bite out of her sandwich.

" I know I mean everyone in this school is fairly the same, I mean My dad owns an music company and your mom owns Polkapink." Yura looked over to the kingka table.

" Those guys are a bunch of jerks they date girls because they are pretty and rich after a little while the dump them like a piece of trash"

" It's either that or they are desperate or they are arranged to be married for their families companies it's stupid" Mila was looking at them and the other queenka table.

She was at her locker and this group of boys were walking towards her way, they walked on cue and everything she just stared at them. Some person randomly steps on her foot.

" ouch! hey it would help if next time you say sorry" She shouted." Stupid Jerks!"

" Hey You!!" Mila stopped and turned around " I'm sorry I stepped on you foot I was too busy talking with-"

"your friends I kinda figured Anyways thanks for saying your sorry it's the first one I heard since i came to this school" Mila slightly smiled.

" Oh by the way the names Jungkook if you want payback or whatever" He smiled.

" The names Mila and maybe I'll consider it" Mila bowed and left.