Ties

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The drive back with the boys was quiet. Thank goodness they didn't know anything. And thank goodness Leo wasn't someone with a big mouth. If it was Ken or N, the whole company would have found out about what happened.

"Because I like you..." he's got to be kidding himself. What? Did he believe in love at first sight? Ha! You've got to be kidding me. First sight? It was all a lie. First. Sight. It was based on how someone looked when the other saw him or her for the first time. First sight = first impressions. It was all the same.

            I was the first person to get out of the van as it stopped in front of the company. Everyone bowed and made their way in as I bid farewell there and started my way towards home.

"Kim Jiwoo" someone spoke my name as I opened the gate to our house and I turned to see Kim Jongin waiting for me.

"What the -- Kim Jongin? Why are you here? If Daehyun sees you right now-"

"You worry about him the most, huh? It was always the same. It was either him, Yongguk hyung or Junhong. I remember Jiwoo's favourites." he shrugged as he made his way out of the dead darkness.

"I don't pick favourites-"

"I used to be your number one." he said, his voice breaking.

"Goodness why is this happening to me?" I complained out loud.

"I used to be your everything"

"That's it, Jongin. You used to be. As in, not anymore. If you didn't see me today, you wouldn't bother coming over here, right? Just go back to your dorm... Exo fans seem to be very scary"

"I held myself together for all these years. I was fine not seeing you. But... everything was ruined when I saw you. I know I'm at fault, you know?" he said, his eyes watering. Shoot. He was drunk. I swore under my breath and took my phone out, going through all the contacts to see who can get this drunk superstar back to his kingdom.

"Himchan oppa. 911." I said as he answered his phone.

"911-1 or 991-9?" he asked.

"911-9" I said and I heard him sigh.

"At your place?"

"Yup. Hurry" I said hanging up.

"I did everything for you. I blamed myself for leaving you in such a coward manner..." He swayed from one side to the other. "I know you didn't want to hear those words right before our couple dance. I knew that very well. But right before that, I got a call. They said I have to break all the romantic relationships I am involved in... I was mad. That's why I said those things I said before leaving you... But I didn't mean that. I loved you so much. I did. I still do. There's no other girl in this world for me other than you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter