Can't Be Friends

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            A week passed without trouble, probably because everyone as too busy with the own work. Miyoung had exams, BAP was battling, and the company people were running crazy because of the Vixx world tour. There was no time for fooling around. It was all strictly business.

            The night before the departing day, I was in the studio alone after the boys left for their schedule. Today was the day everyone was deciding on how their image is going to be on stage - though the four guys didn't give a damn about it. They all knew and understood very well that the main focus will be on the Duo; however, Sajangnim wanted all of them to experience the make-over.

            At times like this, I usually went home early and went to practice with BAP but I knew they were busy preparing for battle. It was sad that I was going to miss seeing them go from one level to another, proving themselves as the best as always... So to get my mind over it, I stayed over, making moves for Miyoung. The song was a little too much, and I didn't know how to keep the moves 'appropriate'  for the song.  

            "Can't Be Friends". I listened to the song a couple of times. How could I make moves for a song like that? I've done so many dances to songs like this but this song was very straight-forward. After listening to the song for at least seven times, I got my off the ground and made my way towards the mirrored wall. I knew no one was inside the studio so I took off the hoodie I have been wearing, showing of my black sport bra. I pulled my lose hair onto a high ponytail so my sweat won't make my hair stick to my body. After stretching a little more while listening to the song, I started to move, recording everything as I went along.

            After an hour or two or three, I was done. I ran my towel around my neck, wiping down the sweat that was running wild on my body. After drinking half of my bottle or water, I started to record again.

"Isn't that meant to be for a couple?" a voice spoke behind me, scaring the day lights out of me. I turned to see Leo standing with his hands stuffed into his short harem pant pockets. He kept his gray hoodie up, covering his hair, but the zipper down, showing off his white undershirt.

"Why are you here?" I asked, and he let out a sly smile.

"I belong to this company" he said and I let out a sigh, knowing he had misunderstood me. "We're free tonight since we're leaving tomorrow" he said, answering my question. Oh, so he knew what I meant. "Who is it for?"

"My friend"

"Her only?" he raised his eye brow at me.

"No, her and her partner"

"So you're making two parts?" he asked, playing with the zip of his hoodie as he came closer.

"No" I said in the most sarcastic voice, trying to stay away from him. Lately, we've been getting too close to each other, and knowing his true feelings, I didn't want to be the one to mislead him. I needed no relationship right now, but this guy was making things hard for me. Really hard.

"Well then, I'll be the guy. To make things easier for you" he said, suddenly stopping the song and turning it back on from the beginning. I walked up to where my hoodie was lying on the ground, but Leo pulled me to him without any warning. Gasping, I bumped into him, his hand soon wandering down to my thighs, lifting my left leg up against him. Heol! He's been watching me dance. That was my first move.

            So to follow my own choreography, I twirled away from Leo, facing away from him. However, Leo soon moved next to me, his cold fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter