Meetings

Be My Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today we have some special guests joining on cheering us" said N, videoing himself for their Vixx Diary. Or Vixx TV. I'm not sure which one it is. "Introducing Danger Boys or DBeez!" he said, turning the camera towards the four boys. They bowed and did their hand thing while they introduced themselves. Soon, Duo was introduced by N too.

"Can we film you?" he asked me and I shook my head.

"Don't think so" I said, and he frowned.

"Aigoo... too bad" he said, taking his camera and walking away from me. Soon, the empty seat next to me was taken by Leo. I looked at him when he sat down and turned away.

"How's BAP?" he asked and I looked at him. Ha, did Woojin tell everyone about me?

"If you want to know, go find them. They are here, you know" I said and he let out a smile. A. Smile!

"Why are you so secretive?"

"And who said you're a quiet person? So far, you've talked more than any other member" I said and he smiled. A-G-A-I-N.

"I only talk when I want to"

"Oh yeah? Well then why do you keep talking to me?"

"Because I wanted to" he said, standing up from the seat. Then he looked down on me. "Pretty and sassy" he said, walking away and joining Ravi and Hongbin who watched us from afar. I shook my head and took my phone into my hand.

'Come visit me L' I texted Daehyun. Couple of minutes later, I got a text back. Smiling, I took my phone which laid on my lap into my hand.

"Boyfriend?" asked Eunho, sitting on the seat where Leo sat down.

"Why do you guys care so much about my personal business?" I asked and he smiled.

"Because you're one of us now"

"Oh goodness, this ought to be good" I said, because that's what Yongguk oppa said when I first started dating him. Then I clicked my phone and opened the text.

'I'll keep watch. Come here. We're only couple doors away from Vixx'.

"I'm going to step out for a second." I said standing up. Eunho followed me with his eyes.

"Are you going to the BAP's room?" asked Woojin, stopping me before opening the door. I turned and smiled in answer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter