Chapter 8

He's my Appa!

Gikwang kept on rolling back and forth on his bed. His heart kept on beating faster.

“Gikwang-ah… why are you being like this? Be man! Argh!” he said to himself as he covered his face with a pillow.

RINGGGGGGG~

He clumsily got out of bed & searched for his phone.

“Was that an alarm or an incoming call? Aish! I should’ve changed my alarm tone!” he ruffled his hair in irritation. After some minutes of searching he finally found his phone under his bed.

“So, it was just an alarm… omo!” Gikwang check his phone and found out that he was already late for his appointment with Soojin. He rushed towards the door and went down.

-----

Soojin was waiting for almost 30 minutes. She was getting impatient and nervous at the same time.

“Soojin-ah~” Gikwang called out. She turned to her right and saw Gikwang, her past lover, panting.

“Did he lose his stamina? To think he was in a soccer team before“ Soojin thought. “You never changed huh? You’re always making me wait” Soojin remarked.

Gikwang breathe in and out; composed himself. “I’m Sorry” he finally said the words that he wanted to say to her 5 years ago.

“For what?” Soojin bit her lip. “Don’t cry Yang Soojin. He doesn’t deserve your tears.” she thought.

“For everything I’ve done to you” Gikwang slowly went to her. “If only I didn’t play and sleep earlier, she would’ve been in a good mood today” he thought.

“Is that all you wanted to say? I must take my so—“ Soojin was cut off by the unexpected question of Gikwang.

“Is he my son?”

“No” Soojin hastily replied and started to walk away. “I can’t take this anymore…”

“Then, how … how … we didn’t even have you know…” Gikwang innocently asked her. Soojin’s stopped walking and faced him again; went to him and slapped his face.

“YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING! YOU LEFT ME WITHOUT SAYING A WORD! YOU WEREN’T THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST!!! When… when…” Soojin didn’t finish her sentence and just went away. “Stupid Soojin! Why?” she muttered to herself as ran away crying.

Gikwang was taken aback by Soojin’s words. “I should be the one to walk out, not her haha” He suddenly just broke down laughing. He was laughing, yes, but his heart was crying so much that he kept on pounding his chest. “I totally deserve those punch and slap from the siblings. YOU really ARE the stupidest person on earth Lee Gikwang!”

------

“Doojoon hyung, we’re already tired. Let’s continue this tomorrow” one of his teammates begged.

The tournament is just around the corner. They still needed to practice on their passing and attacking tactics, but he can’t overwork his teammates so he let them go home. The time allotted for his team to practice in the school’s soccer field is over. Doojoon had no choice but to continue his practice on the soccer field outside their school.

How about Dongwoon and Woohyun you say? Well, after some minutes of watching the soccer practice, the two (with Woohyun almost literally ‘dragging’ the namshin) walked back to their room.

“Stop dragging me!” Dongwoon irritably said to Woohyun who never let go of his arm.

“NO. You’ll escape and I’ll be alone again” complained Woohyun.

Dongwoon can’t believe what he heard. Nam Woohyun will be ALONE?

“Fool me Woohyun-ah. You have lots of, girlfriends; plus, how about your best friend Key?”

“He’s absent, remember?”

“Whatever” muttered Dongwoon and looked away. They were about to enter their room when Dongwoon saw someone laughing like crazy outside their school. “Gikwang hyung?” he thought. He went near the hallway window. “I knew it!” Dongwoon then freed himself from Woohyun’s grip and rushed down the stairs, leaving a bewildered Woohyun. 


whoo~ here's another update ^_^

thank for your comments & upvotes >.<

THANK YOU for the new subscribers~!

&& Thank you U for reading~ don't forget to comment & subscribe^^