Chapter 21

He's my Appa!

“Whew! I almost got caught. I hope she’ll like this. Hehe.” Doojoon cooked ramen for dinner & texted Soojin.

 “Just say to Yoseob that I can’t have dinner with you because I’m still washing my clothes :D”

Message sent. Now I think I should shower and change my clothes. Tomorrow… should I tell her? No, I guess it’s not the right time.

He was in deep thought, not minding the piercing cold water from the shower hitting his body.

“Not yet”

------

“You know, you owe me!” Junhyung suddenly head locked Gikwang.

“Aww… wait! Who—Junhyung!” Gikwang turned and freed himself from Junhyung. “I didn’t borrow some money from you!”

“Oh, so you didn’t know that I helped Dongwoon carry you to your apartment” he smirked & smacked Gikwang in the head. “Idiot!”

“Yah, how would I know?! My mind went blank after I got drunk!” retorted Gikwang.

“Whatever. Anyways, since you owe me, how about treating me to dinner? I don’t want Soojin to get tired of just preparing my dinner haha!”

“Ok! But first, help me to find Soojin a birthday gift then, I’ll treat you” Gikwang grinned at Junhyung.

This guy is really testing my patience. If I just didn’t promised Soojin, I would’ve punched him already. Junhyung thought. “Fine!” he gritted his teeth & glared at Gikwang. They went to Soojin’s favorite bakery & bought her favorite cake: the Black Forest.

“Are you sure she’ll like this?” Gikwang asked for the nth time.

“Idiot! I’m her brother; of course I know what she likes! Now, where will you treat me?

Gikwang sighed & led Junhyung in a small stall near the bakery.

“You’re so cheap!” Junhyung remarked after their orders arrived.

“You don’t want that? I’ll eat it then you buy your own” Gikwang shooed Junhyung away, but the latter didn’t budge & started eating his food.

“I didn’t have any choice right?” Junhyung chomped down his tteokbokki. I really still don’t get why my sister fell for this jerk, he thought as he looked at the guy ordering another serving.

------

 “Hyunseungie, invite her ok? I miss that gal >.<”

The text message Hyunseung received from his manager made him so uneasy. He kept on staring on his phone for some minutes and after gathering his courage, he finally called Hyuna, his girlfriend and asked her if she can come on Sunday, the next day, for Soojin’s birthday celebration. Hyunseung noticed the unusual tone in her voice.

“Whaa… is she still angry at me? T.T” Hyunseung rolled back and forth in his bed while hugging his pillow.

------

“The clock finally struck 12. It’s already your birthday!!! Happy Birthday Soo!!! It’s Doojoon by the way ^-^ “

She was about to reply him where he got her number when he suddenly sent a message as if he read her mind.

“If you’re wondering how I got your number, Yoseob gave it to me :D”

She smiled and replied. “Thank you. You’ll be coming later, for the outing right?”

“Outing?”

“Our manager Gina wants to celebrate my birthday together with our annual outing. She said you and Yoseob can come”

“Ah, of course I’ll join. Yoseob will whine if I didn’t show up haha”

“I won’t lose to Gikwang” Doojoon said to himself as he sent the message. I won’t give her up!


Ok! here's another update.. sorry for the delay ^-^ Thanks for subscribing~!^^