Chapter 3

I Choose..........
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry, I'm 2 days late, I'm so sorry!!My internet had a break-down!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook pov
     My heart fell as I saw hesitation in her face. I looked down at my shoes. "It's ok if you don't like me. I'll understand, I know I look young an-" I look up as I was cut off.
    "Did I ever say no? You need to think before you speak, Ryeowook." I suddenly felt excited as I heard her call my name," and my answer is- yes." She smiled at me brightly.
     A smiled tugged in my lips. I suddenly had the urge to hug her and never let go.
   "Ok now, Ryeowook, you need to go home, there may be fans here, and you got a schedule tomorrow!" she slightly scolded me. I smiled.
     " Ok then, bye, Min Ah." I timidly held her head and kissed her forehead. A blush crept up her face. I chuckled. " Go, I want to see you safe, princess!" I said as I walked away then turn around. I watched as she smiled and turn around. I then continue walking. I sighed in relief. There are many reasons why I asked Min Ah out. She's popular, cute, nice, considerate. Never could I thought I could find a girl like that. I smiled again.
        Everybody cluster around me as I enter the dorm. " What did she say?"," You went out for long-"
       "One by one!" I yelled, then quietly said, "Let me get comfortable." I went into my room and smiled to myself AGAIN! I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter