Chapter 2

I Choose..........
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Min Ah pov    " We're going to the ice cream shop, wanna come with us?" Leeteuk ask me.
     "It's okay, oppa. I still have to go to Study Hall, I'm pretty sure that appa will send someone to pick me up, or I could call my driver, head on out." I answer,"And remember to find a girlfriend before you get old." I winked  as he roll his eyes. "Yah! Don't do that, you know how much I hate that!" I whine.
    He laughed and say, "Ok, stay safe, Min!" He then left.
     I sigh as I went to my locker to grab my text books. I sighed again as I saw all the love letters and chocolate in it.
      "Hey, isn't that the girl from the morning?" Hearing this, I turned around.
        "What do you want?" I grumbled as I saw EXO.
      "No need to be pissed, we want to hang out." Kai said, but I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes.
      "No thanks!" I saw icily as I pushed my way through. Suddenly, somebody grab my wrist. "Nobody, NOBODY! Says no to EXO!" Kris/ Mr. Duizzhang growl.
     "Just because you are kingas, that doesn't mean everybody needs to say yes to your orders! I have a life to live!" I growled back. By now, all the students in the hallway surrounded us. Girls on one side and boys on the other. "I should make it clear, let me go or I will get your sorry kicked out of this school!" I hissed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter